Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today (937 Views)

My Big Problem With The New Airtel 'life Without Data' TV Advert / How Do People Land On TV Advert Roles? / Tv Advert Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by abelee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mine is the Hollandia malt and milk drink advert with the tag line 'Great Naija shake'

Very Annoying!!!!!!!

Feel free to add yours

Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by tonio2wo: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
abelee:
Mine is the Hollandia malt and milk drink advert with the tag line 'Great Naija shake'

Very Annoying!!!!!!!

Feel free to add yours
I agree a million times. Very annoying add
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by ClassCaptain(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kanu star times advert
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by rollUP(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]STARTIMES ADVERT WITH KANU.[/size]
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by ojun50(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mtn they waist money
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by abelee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Kanu star times advert

I concur also
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by abelee(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Power oil advert also very annoying!!!
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by joefredd006(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
About time this thread is created. Too many wack adverts on Nigeria airwaves that you wonder if the publicists have their heads in thier a.nus

Vita milk, you drink it and you sprout muscles like Popeye Spinach. You break through walls and rescue damsels after drinking Vitamilk.

Startimes
Hollandia
one mobile network like that....

too pissed to remember. or did i intentionally forget to save myself heartaches
Re: What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today by moneyallowed(m): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2016
The most annoying TV ad ever created is that useless Vitamilk ad.

Chick in a red dress, stuck in a car, suffocating to death, screaming help me please, rather she's singing it. Okay
Enter Steven Appiah like a black ninja on a motorcycle. No it's red ninja now. No he's topless now. He just discarded the red dress in slow motion so he could save the little princess.

How does he save her? Well like Hulk he just tore off the car door, and he drinks Vitamilk, then stares at it like he's never seen it before. Then little princess chick in red shares in the joy of Vitamilk as they hug happily in the sunset. The end

Useless, totally useless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Netflix TV Series 'stranger Things' Renewed For Second Season / Wonder Woman Movie ‘banned’ In Lebanon Because Lead Actress Is Isreali / Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.