Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna (1543 Views)

El-rufai Goes To School - PUNCH / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / El-rufai Goes After Ghost Workers, Begins Biometric Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by dainformant(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Governor of Kaduna state -Nasir El Rufai arrived his alma mater, Barewa College Zaria on Sunday for the 2014/15 annual general meeting of Barewa Old Boys Association (BOBA). President of BOBA, Dr. Umar Mutallab and Professor Emeritus Umar Shehu welcomed the governor warmly to the venue.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-governor-el-rufai-goes-back-to.html

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by HungerBAD: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Such an humble man.

Beginning to like him and i see some Presidential qualities in him already. A Governor bowing to somebody that is not the President? wow. People with humility like this can only be found in APC.

Can you imagine Governor Wike, the PDP Thug from Rivers doing the same thing? nah.

Mai Kaduna, we the OBSERVERS are pleased with you.

4 Likes

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seen! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Rawani: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who wouldn't bow in the presence of such mighty Iroko's.
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by stexsy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Umar Mutallab, father of jailed terrorist and failed bomber Farouk Abdulmutallab grin angry
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rawani:
Hi sam where have you been ? noticed you have suddenly gone AWOL angry
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Rawani: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
mzteemarh:
Hi sam where have you been ? noticed you have suddenly gone AWOL angry

Been viewing from the sidelines dear, our captain Buhari is ably steering the boat.

I'll be more visible from now on wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Ahmed4002(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rawani:
Kai
Oga kwana biyu.
Where have u been
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rawani:

Been viewing from the sidelines dear, our captain Buhari is ably steering the boat.

I'll be more visible from now on wink
lol alright dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Rawani: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Kai
Oga kwana biyu.
Where have u been

Been watching you guys represent. Aiki ya dan daure ni.

I'm back now smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
This school is to the north what government colleges in Umuahia, Ughelli and Ibadan, as well as Kings College and Queens College are to the south. It produced leaders like Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammed and Umaru Yar'Adua.
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Anazp: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
ha
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by tunex23: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This school is to the north what government colleges in Umuahia, Ughelli and Ibadan, as well as Kings College and Queens College are to the south. It produced leaders like Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammed and Umaru Yar'Adua.
you are on point bro, I attended Barewa college and it was easy gaining admission Into ABU Zaria then. Most children of the northern elite attended Barewa
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Ahmed0336(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rawani:

I'm back now smiley
Alhamdulillah, Sannu da zuwa.

2 Likes

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Akshow: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I think rumfa college kano, which is over a hundred years is more prestigious.
Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by Ahmed4002(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rawani:

I'm back now smiley

Allah ya ja ja gora.
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna by hamzakito(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol nd in dey dere de demolish auses without compensation na wao...

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele: NNPC Now To Be Sole Petrol Importer / Photos:Gov. El-rufai Commissioning Nigerian Customs Hospital,Karu,Abuja Today / Debt Restructuring: Osun, Delta, Ogun, Eight Others Issue N322.78bn Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.