Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? (6878 Views)

Poll: Is Chicken Republic The New KFC Of Nigeria?

Yes: 18% (2 votes)
No: 81% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Is Chicken Sauce Prepared? I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
what do you think?
they already have about 13 Chicken Republics across the country as of now, and they will be expecting to add more since they have seem to be getting positive responses from consumers.
so far, there are: some in lagos, about 2 in abuja, 1 in port harcourt, 1 in benin city, and its still growing!
they are even thinking of making it nationwide all over africa.
as in places like accra, ghana for example.

so what do you think?

i havent been home lately but i heard its really tasty, even better than KFC.
next time i go back to nigeria i must try chicken republic!

grin
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Have no idea what it is about
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
its a fast food chain like KFC or Popeyes but its nigerian based and i believe it is a nigerian food chain.

but its fast growing and soon wants to start expanding to countries all over africa. grin grin grin

or if you dont live in the US.

is there KFC or Popeyes in your area of the world? maybe not. lol
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

its a fast food chain like KFC or Popeyes but its nigerian based and i believe it is a nigerian food chain.

but its fast growing and soon wants to start expanding to countries all over africa. grin grin grin

or if you dont live in the US.

is there KFC or Popeyes in your area of the world? maybe not. lol

hahahahaha
KFC and their chicken-flu ridden chickens.
popeye is better.
Nija like food sha, that is one biz that yu cant go wrong
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by mamagee6(f): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
I haven't heard of it before.
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by yjay(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
@poster they are not that good! trust me!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
Besides chicken, what else does chicken republic sell?
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
yjay:

@poster they are not that good! trust me!
really? i heard their food was good or better than KFC.
its really not that good?
why are things in Nigeria never good. lol
or maybe its just the place you went to, and who cooked it.
sometimes taste may very from difference ones.

ibkaye:

Besides chicken, what else does chicken republic sell?
i heard they mostly sell chicken and side dishes to go along with the chicken.
like something on the side to complement the chicken as the main course of the meal.
something like that.

but all i know is that chicken republic is sweeping the nation in nigeria.
13 open and many more being built.

i just hope these are nigerian owned food chains. not the foreigners getting rich from nigerians. lol
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by yjay(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
amaka, trust me on this ok! even my friends complain abt their food! there s absolutely nothing fantastic abt their meals! nothing!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
hahaha okay ill take your word for it.
but i still want to try it one day just to taste it for myself.

hahaha i wonder HOW bad it is.

thanks anyway!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
oh okay, thanks!

actually i read it on their website. but i dont know how long it's been since someone updated the website.
it said it had 13 outlets and still counting.
so if that post was old, they might have 15 or 16 by now, who knows.
but i still would like to taste their food, just because. lol

thanks for the reply!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by chiejik(f): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
thir chicken pie yummmmmmy kiss kiss kiss kiss
rice , dried
roasted chicken yummmmmmmmy kiss kiss kiss
moimoi, cool etc
give it a trial
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
i will! grin
thanks.
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

thir chicken pie yummmmmmy kiss kiss kiss kiss
rice , dried
roasted chicken yummmmmmmmy kiss kiss kiss
moimoi, cool etc
give it a trial

Now i wanna eat so bad, all thanx to how u have describe the food.
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Now i wanna eat so bad, all thanx to how u have describe the food.
fhemmy: did you reply back to me e-mail?
what happened?
hahaha, dont think i forgot. cool
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

fhemmy: did you reply back to me e-mail?
what happened?
hahaha, dont think i forgot. cool

Check ur mail and take it from there
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
OMG. now youre playing games.
i just want a picture. grin
and i wanna see what you look like.
the females here are going WILD. lol
from that last conversation, so you must be looking good.
well anyway, you to yahoo messenger right?
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
I prefer google
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
omg, i dont have a google so this isnt going to work.
hehehe
well anyway it was a try.
bye! hehehe
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
if you think people adding "hehehe" to their post is annoying, well then youre going to have a hell of a headache being on nairaland.
so i suggest you leave now.
cool
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
TheAmaka, u too gentle for this, let is slide grin
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

TheAmaka, u too gentle for this, let is slide grin
dont mind her. she came to a thread about chicken republic to look for a fight.
what does that say about her? lol
she has under 15 comments anyway so its obvious she only made an account to look for fights.

i can say "hehehehehehehehehehe" as much as i want.
and if she has a problem with that, i dont even know why she made a NL account in the first place.
she will only be giving herself hypertension and headaches. lol
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
i am. . .

dont worry lol
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by candylips(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
yes they are the new KFC
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by mamagee6(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hell no.
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

spikedcylinder
you are pretty girl.  smiley

OH i second that
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
Mivoh:

Smart boi angry

Iz a lie jor. . . you came back to tell us you were available. Oya where is Mommi. . . she says she's still here. All you need to do is open your dirty mouth and the show will begin. . .

You go like watch people fighting oh
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
LOL na wa for this thread

@Mivoh, your profile pic is funny. lol

@topic, never heard of Chicken republic. I love Mr. biggs chicken though. tongue
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by C2H5OH(f): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
smart girl, why the mad face

and wetin amaka do you?
you dey try push her buttons again
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You go like watch people fighting oh

And your point izzzzzz  tongue
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

smart girl, why the mad face

and wetin amaka do you?
you dey try push her buttons again

Amaka no do me notin. Desperation for entertainment do me sometin. . . Mommi you are a disgrace to bitchassness

chiogo:

LOL na wa for this thread

@Mivoh, your profile pic is funny. lol

@topic, never heard of Chicken republic. I love Mr. biggs chicken though.  tongue

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do You Make ''Moi Moi Oka'' ie With Corn? / Take A Break From Swallows Try Italian Dishes.see The Difference. / I Need Help On How To Make Semovita.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.