Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Only In Nigeria That... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only In Nigeria That... (729 Views)

See The States In Nigeria That Have Given Their Life To Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Nigeria That... by alaricsaltzman: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lets have fun guys...

#OnlyInNigeria that stealing is not corruption. grin

#OnlyInNigeria that somebody will use #78m to design website(I no mention name ooo) grin

#OnlyInNigeria that more than 200 girls will be missing for more than a year without any trace sad sad

#OnlyInNigeria that when rain is falling, NEPA/PHCN must take light

#OnlyInNigeria that if a large sum of money goes missing...America will know grin grin

#OnlyInNigeria that you see youths carrying blackberry charger to church...pinging is 24/7

Add yours guys, let the fun kwantinu grin grin
Re: Only In Nigeria That... by shonupe(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
OnlyinNigeria: When you tell your Mom: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “so the person that came first has two heads, abi?”
So Hilarious ;DOnlyinNigeria: When you tell your Mom: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “so the person that came first has two heads, abi?”
So Hilarious
Re: Only In Nigeria That... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
#onlyinnigeria you will manage to finish school and employer will ask you for 3years experience before employement
Re: Only In Nigeria That... by alaricsaltzman: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
elijah2u:
#onlyinnigeria you will manage to finish school and employer will ask you for 3years experience before employement

grin grin Aswear...under the age of 24

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gat Trickery Talent. / Akpors At Ikoyi (photos) / Naughty Grandpa... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.