Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Webmasters I Need Your Clear Responds On This Blog That Looks So Fine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters I Need Your Clear Responds On This Blog That Looks So Fine (467 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters I Need Your Clear Responds On This Blog That Looks So Fine by zieraw2005(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
yes in my usual way, I tried to put up stunning blog to know why Google AdSense has not yet been activated for my blog despite applying 2 times to Google and got bounced back. today I worked on it to reapply to. google again. please good people I will like to have ur opinion on this.

here are some posts or quick link to my blog as I urged readers to be patient with us while we modify the blog.

Greetings good people, how was ur weekend trust fine? We earlier reported that our website was undergoing repairs and today we set it rolling again. Please visit www.crimenewsng.com to see the progress we have made and drop ur constructive criticism to help us serve u better. Also as e the hot is
http://www.crimenewsng.com/2015/08/dickson-and-sylva-fight-word-of-war-of.html?m=1
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Clear Responds On This Blog That Looks So Fine by mosezky: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2015
zieraw2005:
yes in my usual way, I tried to put up stunning blog to know why Google AdSense has not yet been activated for my blog despite applying 2 times to Google and got bounced back. today I worked on it to reapply to. google again. please good people I will like to have ur opinion on this.

here are some posts or quick link to my blog as I urged readers to be patient with us while we modify the blog.

Greetings good people, how was ur weekend trust fine? We earlier reported that our website was undergoing repairs and today we set it rolling again. Please visit www.crimenewsng.com to see the progress we have made and drop ur constructive criticism to help us serve u better. Also as e the hot is
http://www.crimenewsng.com/2015/08/dickson-and-sylva-fight-word-of-war-of.html?m=1
get a premium template for 2k

(1) (Reply)

Wapka Domain Names / Portal / Can Facebook Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.