Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa (42348 Views)

Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Beautiful Pictures Of Ado Bayero Mall In Kano / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by nzeobi(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2015
DrOkoroafor:
Good news. But after building the mall, I hope they will put in time to employ able and professional workers to keep it evergreen and well-kept. Nigerians lack the sense of maintenance. . . very bad! Maintenance is one important key in developing a state.
You are right but don't forget it's private sector investment so I believe it will be maintained.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by intrepid: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Nonsense
liberty300:
Mehn, Nnamdi Kanu made governors in the south east sit up. Now governors know the call of Biafra is loud and they have to brace up ....just in case
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by demoore1(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2015
WHEN DID ABA BECOME THE CAPITAL OF ABIA STATE I SMELL RAT

1 Like

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Beremx(f): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2015
freshdude99:

Aha now I get why ur reasoning runs awkwardly, so u are from abakaliki?
Hmmm those peep sucks like crazy especially in their reasoning!
From today onwards, I care less about ur posts undecided undecided
where in my post does it say I am from Abakaliki? Who cares what you think about my posts anyway?

Mtschewww!

1 Like

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by kraftykc(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
These folks and always claiming phantom titles. grin

How about shut up and build the darn thing before claiming the biggest in Ionosphere? undecided

Wow. This is just... Wow.

What "folks" by the way?

1 Like

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by kraftykc(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:
Nigga already living my dream, I'll top what yur doing when I'm done with school , Osun sef go turn Lagos

I pray you succeed brother, I believe you all the way
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Evaromantik(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Dem no go see this one nah.......na only eroded Onitsha street dem go see and be wailing
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by SirShymexx: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
kraftykc:

Wow. This is just... Wow.

What "folks" by the way?

I dunno - just put the hat where it fits.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by kraftykc(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

I dunno - just put the hat where it fits.

You think you are being smart but honestly hopeless envy shines through your comment.

I bid you adieu
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by kechywillz(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2015
dake40:
Nice one

Have fun

Somewhere in Lagos, a guy stumbles up to the only other dude in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink. "Why, of course," comes the reply. The first guy then asks, "Where are you from?" "I'm from Ebonyi," replies the second guy. The first guy responds: "wow, I'm from Ebonyi too! Such a small world. " Yeah" muttered the second. Curious, the first asks: "Where in Ebonyi are you from?" "Afikpo South," comes the reply. "I can't believe it, Me too! Wow wow wow! So we are from the same village sef, please don't tell me you left Afikpo for Lagos 15 years ago or I'd just faint" "Of course I did, I came to Lagos with my family exactly 15 years ago. " The second guy can't help himself so he asks, "What school did you go too?" "Comprehensive Grammar School Abakaliki ", replies the first guy. "I graduated in 1998" "wow! " screamed the second guy, I also graduated from same school and was in the same set as yours. "What is your surname and what is your date of birth " asked again the second dude in real shock now. " My surname is Ezeagu and I was born 28th February 1980" "This is becoming unbelievable!!!" You must be my long lost brother!! , They shouted in union as they hugged tightly and tears of joy streams down their face. About that time, in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's up with those two dudes crying?" he asks the bartender. "Nothing much," replied the bartender. "it is the Ezeagu twins and they are drunk again!"

Lolz...cc friedplantain
I didnt laff,was it funny to u sad
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
what our uselsess govt wil neva do fr us...igbo rich men abeg copy this guy and stop hoping on the uselsess hausa and their worshippers yoruba
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by vega84(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Aba is nt the capital of abia state. Again I hope this mall do very well co the location is a bit too off.#vegatalks
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by SirShymexx: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
kraftykc:

You think you are being smart but honestly hopeless envy shines through your comment.

I bid you adieu

Lol. Do you even know the meaning of envy? And what's there to envy in a phantom project, with no computer design rendering, and delusional title as the biggest in neverland? You must be having a laugh if you think there is anything to envy in ya desolated village lol.

Anyway, I was just on the thread to check the design but unfortunately it was another chestbeating job.

Ciao!
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by j4sure(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Good News

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Y person go dey read those books and not do something meaningful??
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by donkatzy(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2015
embarassed
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by deebsman1(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2015
modern, newest, oldest......awon arindin pipu, dumfoons
dfrost:

grin

You got me ripping with laughter, honestly.

Let me add mine:

Latest...
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by derecho(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Very inspiring. I love people who won't wait for local financing to start great things like this. I wish some Ladipo and Alaba folks will support this, become stakeholders and earn the respect of some who see them as threats.It grieves me when some Christians still consciously promote tribalism.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Boblee: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Aba here I come ooo
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
"Paul Obanua, a 43 year-old Nigerian businessman, is on a quest to change the landscape of mall developments in Nigeria and, arguably, in Africa. Obanua’s current project, through his firm Greenfield Assets Nigeria Limited, is turning a 28–acre in Aba, the capital city of Abia State in Nigeria" Capital city of Abia is Umuahia not Aba

Well is a welcome development.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
liberty300:
Oohhh boy!!! Some people from a particular region won't like this news. It would feel like they stabbed them in the throat then shot them in the balls

Bros na Yoruba and their lagos state
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
It remains to find people with enough buying power to patronize this "giga"-mall. Just thinking.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by sweetgala(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
This is a great idea, would be fantastic if the capital came from viable Nigerian investors. God bless Nigeria
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by sweetgala(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
NovusHomo:
It remains to find people with enough buying power to patronize this "giga"-mall. Just thinking.

There are alsrwsy many middle class people in Nigeria, not all the space would be dedicated to high street goods.
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by naturefellow(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Mega Mall kwa..

Odikw risky
My only concern is that it be stocked with authentic products, and not... [clears throat]
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by donkatzy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Silence
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by ezeagu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Putting a huge mall in Aba is a bit like putting lipstick on a dirty sheep isn't it? At least clean the sheep up a bit, fatten it up, and make sure it produces enough glistening wool of its own before slapping on cosmetics on its face.

1 Like

Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yibpips sha!

Lol
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by dbucas: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MAUL WEY BE LIKE VILLAGE MARKET,

EVEN BESIDE A MOTOR PARK,

RUBBISH
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by Sinbad2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
freshdude99:

Aha now I get why ur reasoning runs awkwardly, so u are from abakaliki?
Hmmm those peep sucks like crazy especially in their reasoning!
From today onwards, I care less about ur posts undecided undecided
what's ur problem?Are you demented?
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by jarkata(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
pls somebody help me with d location of the mall, Iam in ariara now
Re: ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa by AleAirHub(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
j4sure:
Good News

Good Day Sir...

Your Ad Graphic Was So Nice That I Have To Visit Your Page And When I Click On http://africanwebservice.com/products/.

Result: Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Please Try And Fix Every Page In Your Site With Eductive Content That May Make Some Client To Try Your Services Before Launching The Website.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.