Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Wailing Wailers Newest Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailers Newest Member (2002 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hi Nlanders, I have watched from the sidewalk the attack meted on anyone who openly criticizes the current president PMB.
On this note, I want to officially declare here that starting today I am a Wailer because we can only mask the truth but it remains what it is.
The president is slow and clueless and APC is full of lies and hypocrisy.

Oya let the unguarded insults rain.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Abugab(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
On Your Own - O.Y.O
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by HungerBAD: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are the new initiate? who is your employer? to be a wailing Wailer, you must at least have the intelligence to write intelligently. You registered in 2006, and have lived an obscure life on Nairaland. Then all of a Sudden you want to "come out of the closet" so you can be well known.

Ready for your intelligence to be picked. And if you are as UNINTELLIGENT as Goodluck Jonathan, then be ready for the HEAT.

The more wailers, the merrier.

13 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by ORACLE1975(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
go take your drug I beg!

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
You are the new initiate? who is your employer?
The truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
WWAM Chairman ba?
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Firefire(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy tongue
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Firefire(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:
Hi Nlanders, I have watched from the sidewalk the attack meted on anyone who openly criticizes the current president PMB.
On this note, I want to officially declare here that starting today I am a Wailer because we can only mask the truth but it remains what it is.

Congrats...

You are delivered!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
I see a lot of chronic APC supporters here. Not to worry my fellow truth seekers will see that I won't suffocate here.
I still await a proper induction.
Of course haters will hate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista, whynotthetruth, you guys have a new intake, i hope there's gonna be a lil welcome party and some kinda orientation for him about how you guys operate...

3 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Was never in bondage.
Thanks

Barcanista always stuns them but a reprobate mind will never take note.
Keep it up bro.
Congrats...

You are delivered! [/quote]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by chudionu58(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:
Was never in bondage. Thanks
Barcanista always stuns them but a reprobate mind will never take note. Keep it up bro. Congrats...
You are delivered!
Lol
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:

TELL magazine is on your side grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:

Firefire:

Congrats...
You are delivered!
bomsilaga:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by GenBloodykiIler: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
You are the new initiate? who is your employer? to be a wailing Wailer, you must at least have the intelligence to write intelligently. You registered in 2006, and have lived an obscure life on Nairaland. Then all of a Sudden you want to "come out of the closet" so you can be well known.

Ready for your intelligence to be picked. And if you are as UNINTELLIGENT as Goodluck Jonathan, then be ready for the HEAT.

what did you eat? don't tell me it's garri again because hunger is really BAD cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by GenBloodykiIler: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
chaiii but op you don tey for nairaland ooo

even my man moniker no reach this oo cheesy

welcome bro

i gat your back because am the bloodykiller and no one dares me
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:

May God Bless Ýou! Welcome to the brotherhood. Together we shall Wait for a better democracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by chudionu58(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
No mind them, this a govt that promised to do things differently... but has since happily continued with what the supposedly corrupt Jonathan's regime were doing...is it
insecurity?
subsidy?
Power sector?
UNEP?
what exactly has Buhari done differently! nothing so far... just today we heard of single treasury account and their sai Buhari chanters are setting up canopies to celebrate a continuation of what Jonathan under NOI started in 2013

3 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
HungerBAD:

You know sometimes I wish I can come down to some level of stupidity so I can relate with posts like this. How impossible this wish has proven.
Carry on.

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by chudionu58(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks oh jare.

GenBloodykiIler:
chaiii but op you don tey for nairaland ooo

even my man moniker no reach this oo cheesy

welcome bro

i gat your back because am the bloodykiller and no one dares me

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
If only I could insult you to my heart's content.

ORACLE1975:
go take your drug I beg!
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by funkybully(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:

Welcome to our club..... wailing for a better Democratic setting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chairman keep making them insecure.

barcanista:
May God Bless Ýou! Welcome to the brotherhood. Together we shall Wait for a better democracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Such prestigious club. Thanks

funkybully:

Welcome to our club..... wailing for a better Democratic setting

7 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:
Chairman keep making them insecure.
We are all brothers in the Umbrella family

Cc: Mogidi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by chudionu58(f): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
We are all brothers in the Umbrella family

Cc: Mogidi
Hope you saw my links... use it to deflate their latest propaganda.
Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:

Welcome bros

5 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by bomsilaga(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
The level of gullibility some Nigerians exhibit is alarming.
Nothing to show from the government they installed through lies and character defamation.

chudionu58:
No mind them, this a govt that promised to do things differently... but has since happily continued with what the supposedly corrupt Jonathan's regime were doing...is it
insecurity?
subsidy?
Power sector?
UNEP?
what exactly has Buhari done differently! nothing so far... just today we heard of single treasury account and their sai Buhari chanters are setting up canopies to celebrate a continuation of what Jonathan under NOI started in 2013

4 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by MizMyColi(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Welcome to the fold bro...

4 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Newest Member by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomsilaga:
If only I could insult you to my heart's content.

Poweeeeeeeer to you bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures-dmgs ONITSHA. 90 Years Of Existence. / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun / PDP Wants Tinubu Rearrested Over Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.