Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,093 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] (710 Views)

Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by MynaijaReality(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Remember the lecturer of University of Lagos Akoka, Yaba, Dr. Akinfolarin Baruwa, who raped his friend’s 18-year-old daughter inside a study room? another lady is accusing him of sexual harassment.

According to the story, the lecturer was the unidentified victim was re-assigned to the suspect as her project supervisor after her previous supervisor resigned.

Her words:

“I had finished my project with my supervisor a pleasant middle aged woman but because she retired before I could get time off work to have her sign off my score sheet I had been re-assigned to Mr Akinfolarin Baruwa as my new project supervisor.

My first impression about him was he was a no nonsense kinda lecturer. I walked into the office he was at the bus admin complex top floor he seemed to be sharing an office with another lecturer.

It was about 5pm I had a paper that day. He didn’t attend to me till the other man was done, he sent me on silly errands like “make this photocopy”, “go and buy me tom tom” all this continued till about 8pm after waiting for like forever he attended to me, glanced at my work and said it was rubbish and couldn’t believe my former supervisor who happened to be a professor could approve such nonsense I appealed to him that it was exam period I couldn’t possibly work on my project from the scratch and still meet the deadline for submission so I begged him to let me make corrections instead.

He said someone has done the same topic 2/3 years back and he would easily report me to the authorities that I copied which would guarantee I’ve an extra year. He went on and on ,he had me believe the work was so bad assuring me that I couldn’t escape an extra year he even said he would report me for plagiarism because I forgot to site a particular reference. At some point he said I shouldn’t bother with correcting the work that he’s submitting my name to Admin with the batch of students to be carried over next year, I was stoned.

After begging him over and over to make me correct [mostly typographical errors] he finally agreed, my mind was finally at rest and I thanked him, as I made to leave he looked at me and was like ‘is that how to say thank you?’ I then went on both knees thanking him profusely “thank you sir”, “God bless you sir”…. While I was at it he was closing the blinds of the office and he turned off the A/C [the office was very cold] like he was going to wrap up for the day, he was clearing the sofa that had other peoples projects next thing I know he locks the door.

Read on:

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/08/another-victim-of-unilag-lecturer.html
Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by ladyF(f): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Haaaa
Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by megamank(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2015
One by one things don de come out o.

The time will come that evil men will be seeing their own shadow and start confessing....no matter how long evil can never prevail over good
Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by odinese(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by Swaggzkid: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Nawa ooo
Is that the new trend ?

1 Like

Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2015
hmm.... This is really taking toll on them all...
Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by Cpumping(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2015
All dese yeye bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Another Victim Of UNILAG Lecturer Speaks Up With Evidence [LOOK] by bewla(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2015
is like that cast your bread on water and it shall come back to u after many years

(1) (Reply)

How I Raped Pregnant Corps Member —okada Rider / Wow! Niece Plots Aunt's Murder Unknowingly With Same Aunt On Facebook / Lagos Danfo Driver Killed By Park Thugs Aka Agboro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.