Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Four Months Is Well Enough To Hit It BIG!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Four Months Is Well Enough To Hit It BIG!!! (501 Views)

Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd / You Can Make It Big This Year, See How. / Introduction To Export Business.....doing It Right & Making It Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Months Is Well Enough To Hit It BIG!!! by henry255: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
BECOMING FINANCIALLY FREE IN 4 MONTHS

Very few people can tell what their financial status would be by the end of the year.
So many DONT even have a map out plan.
Some believe they are just existing on earth by mere coincidence and yet they can't impact their world; cajoled by the economy of the country.

ARE YOU IN THAT CATEGORY?
Even the BIBLE we carry to church every sunday READS 'occupy till I come'.
That occupy means RULE OVER THE EARTH.
Bill Gate never stayed at home nor owned a shop at computer village in lagos before arriving at his target.
Alibaba was NEVER conceived with money in his hands.
If you leave this earth, what will you be remembered for?
How many followers do you have?

THE KIND OF REASONS PEOPLE GIVE...

* I can't start without a working capital
* I need a salary Job
*i have not seen a platform
*i dont have rich friends
*opportunities are NOwhere

Hmmmmm! I hiss in fulani!

Most of the people we hear today started out with NOTHING but they are all celebrated.
DO YOU WANT TO REMAIN AN EMPLOYEE FOREVER?
What happens to you if the company collapses?

WORK ON YOUR MIND

The mind is the most powerful deceptive and discouraging tool of mankind. Even the bible tells us that we should think positively and act upon it.
Prayer, they say is everything but I say prayer without input is INSANITY. God is NOT a magician.
You can't pray to God to give you a child when your husband is permanently residing in CANADA since 5 yrs without mating. Will you get pregnant through phone call?

I'm happy today that i've led so many to success except YOU.
I challenge you this new week. AIM GLOBAL can change your status overnight. Put you in the level you had hoped for. TRUST ME ON THIS.
It would be a sin to you to ignorantly read and refuse to act. The bible says 'DONT BE THE HEARERS OF THE WORD BUT BE YE.... (u can complete it).
Have a great week.

Call me now or inbox me
#aimglobal
Re: Four Months Is Well Enough To Hit It BIG!!! by abobss(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Production / Discipline And Experienced Forex Traders Needed / How You Can Make N100,000 Every Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.