Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. (1133 Views)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by peteregwu(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2015
WITHOUT WOMB AND FALLOPIAN TUBE THAT WAS CUT, YET SHE TOOK IN AND GAVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN.

Sister Margaret Ejeh is from Gowon Estate branch of the Lords chosen in Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria. She joined The Lords Chosen church in 2007. She started her testimony lie this, "God of chosen has given me victory." You may ask, what is the victory?

I am the sister that had ectopic pregnancy in 2008 which led to the cutting off of my fallopian tubes and removing of my womb. Four months after that, I took in and God of Chosen saw me through.

NB: After that surgery, there was a programme titled, HOPE FOR THE BARREN, my husband just forced me to come to that crusade, two years after, God has given me victory. Brethren, this God of chosen is a mysterious God. All of them were born in the same month; August 22nd, 17th and 29th respectively. Though after the arrival of Dominion(the name of one of her children), the enemy has not been happy before he is a defeated foe. And so if you are a woman have hope, the way the G.O spoke into my situation, he will speak into yours too. I pray for our general pastor that God that has called him will remain with him in Jesus name. For every chosen member, I pray heaven at last in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord Jesus!
Sister Margaret Ejeh

Courtesy of THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
My dear, God is real! There's no doubt
Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by davien(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
so what housed and fed the baby?
Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by orisa37: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
God is complex. He cannot be easily comprehended. He created Heaven and Earth and all the various uniquely made and positioned species of lives and infrastructures. I can feel Him planning to give Knowledge and Skills to Scientists to produce human Hearts, Souls, Minds, Bodies and Blood. Humans will not only bear fellow humans but manufacture different spicies of lives. Our God is of varieties and standards.
Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by delishpot: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Make dem do DNA first befire I buy this story.
I love the ignorance of many Nigerians. Just do anything and mention God and BOOM! People start throwing roses at you.

First prove the baby is yours and your hubby's then I will wear agabda and dance abd rejoice with you.

2 Likes

Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by davien(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
delishpot:
Make dem do DNA first befire I buy this story.
I love the ignorance of many Nigerians. Just do anything and mention God and BOOM! People start throwing roses at you.

First prive tge baby is yours and your hubby's then I will wear agabda and dance abd rejoice with you.
for all we know it might have just been a tumor that was removed from her womb that the op rewrote and spun into a tale.. I.e without a womb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Womb And Fallopian Tube , Yet She Took In And Gave Birth To Children. by peteregwu(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bunch of ignoramus who has denied the power of God. Your myopic view of who God is has blinded you. Who created all things; the sea, oceans, mountains, womb, heaven and the angels? Who can raise the death back to life, who can heal the blind, deaf, dumb, epilepsy etc? Who gives children to the barren? How is the children formed in the womb? Is it not a mystery that the rain falls from the sky?

Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Trinity Authority Prophetic Church Int,l / (must Read)....dear Muslim Friend / Lagos City-wide Crusade Records Over 40,000 Converts, Diverse Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.