Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here (396 Views)

6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here by PMIcon(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello guys,
I have read some helpful tips applicable to both retailers and online businesses here and there on Nairaland at different times, depending on my interest at the moment. I have also contributed to that.

Just thinking it will be perfect to have a one-stop information thread specifically for retail (block and mortar) and online businesses here.

Your can repost a previous Nairaland post and provide the source (link) so that those interested can benefit from the discussions. If it is a long one, just summarize and provide the link. You can as well make new post.

Topics can include business ideas, legal, rents, procurement/stocking, staffing, security, website development, reviews of popular businesses, available technology, payment solutions available to Nigerians, industry news or any other important topics.

If you want to advertise and it is relevant to the thread please post your link to the appropriate advert Nairaland section designated for that. Just say RELEVANT ADVERT: (place the link in front). Otherwise use your signature tactfully grin cheesy

Please do the same for adverts not related to the thread except that you will call it ADVERT and not RELEVANT ADVERT.

Okay, let's go!
Re: Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here by PMIcon(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Okay mine: https://www.nairaland.com/2357298/why-big-pharmacies-close-shop

I think the link says it all. Lots of comments too. It is applicable to other retail businesses aside pharmacies.
Re: Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
mine is all about investing in expired domain names. the easiest way to make money online. you simply buy an expired domain name for $9 park it and start making money from it immediately. for more details visit www.nairaland.com/2515007/how-bought-domain-name-10
Re: Post Helpful Tips, Solutions, Ideas For Retail & Online Business Here by PMIcon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Royal155:

Didn't you read the thread before posting?.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked 3rd,as African City With Highest Number Of Dollar Millionaires / ‘teamnaija’ To Represent Africa As Number One For Global Cyberlympics / 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Needed For Sand Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.