Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) (943 Views)

How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / I Wonder How Airtel Users Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by ademega(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
how airtel scammed me again.
some weeks back I wrote about how airtel scammed me and since, I was always careful of their antics. unfortunately, I fell into their trap once again.
I have been receiving this message about getting an extra time on my phone which was claimed to be "awufu". at different times I had ignored the message. on this faithful day, the message came again and I decided to give it a trial. lo and behold, I was giving 1000 naira worth of air credit. I was happy about it and I even told a few friends about it. after some days, to my shock I received another message saying I should pay up the loan I collected which was about 500, the amount I have spent out of the "awufu" . this got me furious and I could only termed this as modern communication 419. if I had been told it was a loan instead of "awufu", I would have made a clear mind decision. well, i don't blame them, I blame the system which I know it's going to get better with PMB as the president.

Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by mayorkyzo: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lols...nigerian networks scamming peeps since d day of king jaja of opobo..
Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by Setaje(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Guy e go better make u live airtel o. Me I don live am Tey Tey. I no fit kill myself.
Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:
Guy e go better make u live airtel o. Me I don live am Tey Tey. I no fit kill myself.

Which network u leave am go?
Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by Setaje(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

Which network u leave am go?

Na glo. So far, they haven't chopped my money anyhow unlike when I was using airtel
Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by dominique(f): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
I've never bothered calling those silly numbers, those networks can never give you anything for free without finding a way to collect it back.
They told me that I can make free call to any airtel line this weekend and also free data to browse. I didn't need their data so I didn't try the browsing but I tried making call and it took out of the small airtime on my line angry. Not that I am badly in need of airtime, I have another line that I recharge frequently but I'm angry that they misled me like that. I would have dumped the line if not that I've been using it for almost 10 years.

Re: How Airtel Scammed Me Once Again (screen Shot) by mymissingrib(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
o ma se na,guy u don turn airtel maga grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

aa / Infinix Zero 3 Official Price Revealed. / 20k Budget For Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.