Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Cry For Help to the ogun state government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cry For Help to the ogun state government (14423 Views)

I Bet You Don't Know These Facts About Abeokuta, The Ogun State Capital / The Meme For The Ogun State Governor's Wife And Nine Year Old Boy / Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
I really didn't understand the whole content of the OP due to grammatical errors, but something tells me somebody needs to be flogged for the issue to be settled...Even El-Rufai was tactically considerate in his demolition days.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by BaddieKay(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
tongue
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Ademat7(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Picture will go a long way OP
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
pls we are appealing to the Ogun state chambers of commerce to please visit these traders plight by reducing the allocation fee
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
APC Governors perform excellently well during first term ONLY. diz second term, u'r going to see a heartless nd wicked AMOSUN
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by aenero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry to ask you this OP,but do we have a government in Nigeria not to talk of a working one?
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
argon500:
@ op, Amosun that I know is not that wicked. He must have announced this earlier before demolition. I witnessed him trekking from Oke Ilewo down to Itoku informing people when they were about to construct the new roads..

Are you paid for this or just decided to post what you like

Btw, I do not benefit anything from his government.. We just have to call spade a spade..
there was never a place in my post where I said Amosun demolished d shops.

what I said was that the marketing board should be considerate to these traders plight by reducing the allocation fee.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by sann204: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
hanzdude:
APC Governors perform excellently well during first term ONLY. diz second term, u'r going to see a heartless nd wicked AMOSUN
So you want Governor to condole all forms of indiscipline exhibited by the trader especially on that beautiful road?
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
muyiwah666:

You placed your containers at the middle of the road to sell and you expect the Government to let you be?.. Plssss.. Say the truth!
it wasn't in middle of the road. and it wasn't Amos that demolished it
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by brokerlease: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Five bedroom bungalow on two and half plot available for sale with good title for more details contact us on 08084833523 or pin us 5649A695

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Ahmad4452(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mr Op dont tell Amosun did gve dem prior notice.i stay in ogun state if anytin want to happen you wil knw bcus you wil be inform abt it in ogun state..Bro dont u stay in Nigeria u knw wen we are tld to do any tin we luv to do it late alwayz jst luk at d case of d BVN ppl start rushin to d bank wen d program iz abt to close...
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ahmad4452:
Mr Op dont tell Amosun did gve dem prior notice.i stay in ogun state if anytin want to happen you wil knw bcus you wil be inform abt it in ogun state..Bro dont u stay in Nigeria u knw wen we are tld to do any tin we luv to do it late alwayz jst luk at d case of d BVN ppl start rushin to d bank wen d program iz abt to close...
Mr don't be too sure. I'm telling you that there was no prior notice.

traders were informed around 4pm in the evening when SARS officers came with about 2 hilux vehicles, only for d them to begin demolition around 9pm. it took intervention of some people around before their goods could be allowed to be brought out. anyone can come to panseke to verify the story.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Awolowo86: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its so sad when some Nigerians are so myopic to the extend of been gullible, you are gullible to the extent of believing almost anything the government says.
Its valid and true, the demolition was carried out without any notice, perhaps some digging will do you some good.
And to you assuming that anybody that has been wronged by the govt is been paid to cry out, am sorry for you; may you never ever be pushed to the wall.
@Kemtol, i pray for the traders and my heart goes out to the hapless people that this wrong was done to.
Message me private when you can and I will provide you with the personal line of the senator representing that particular area; I hope it helps.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by muyiwah666(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Obviously, if the babaloja is involved and the market board is also involved, it could only mean the Government is involved sis, so Amosun is involved. The place you are talking about is important to Amosun beautification development just like Kiosk and containers in front of Lipede market was also demolished.. I feel your pain, but I would advise you seek alternative place to see instead of you allowing civil servants in the board to keep collecting money from u
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Ahmad4452(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
kemtol:

traders were informed around 4pm in the evening when SARS officers came with about 2 hilux vehicles, only for d them to begin demolition around 9pm. it took intervention of some people around before their goods could be allowed to be brought out. anyone can come to panseke to verify the story.

bt are u sure d order is 4rm d govt because dis culd be d work of d baba oloja,iya olaja n sum oder ppl..Wen d set of ppl nid money dis wat dey do...
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Omotayor123(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amosun second term is becoming something here in Abeokuta ooo..
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Omotayor123(f): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
kemtol:
The hope of the common man is dashed. the common man has now become a prey by its government.
The the hope o that they earnestly voted into power with the mindset that it will rekindle their hopes.

This is the plight of some traders at the JUNE 12 MARKET IN PANSEKE, ABEOKUTA.

A market where 75% of the traders are graduate but turned to market traders to earn a living.

Unfortunately, their shops (containers) were demolished overnights without prior notice.

These vulnerable traders turned to th e baba
Loja (chief Amode) to allocate them space in the market. the babaloja then referred them to the panseke branch of the Ogun State Marketing board who felt the only help they could profer is to extort them further by requesting for twenty thousand naira before they could be allocated space at an undeveloped part of the market.

These traders that the site is not developed and buyers don't patronize that part so the allocation fee be reduced but the market board refused.
they further pleaded that the payment to be spread across 3 months because it was impromptu, yet their plea fell on deaf hear.

On behalf of these helpless traders who doesn't want to turn to crime hereby appeal to the Ogun state government to come to the aid of these traders.
Remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

mod, pls help move to front page.

Nice move op.... The people are really lamenting.!
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by chachanga: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
kemtol:
The hope of the common man is dashed. the common man has now become a prey by its government.
The the hope o that they earnestly voted into power with the mindset that it will rekindle their hopes.

This is the plight of some traders at the JUNE 12 MARKET IN PANSEKE, ABEOKUTA.

A market where 75% of the traders are graduate but turned to market traders to earn a living.

Unfortunately, their shops (containers) were demolished overnights without prior notice.

These vulnerable traders turned to th e baba
Loja (chief Amode) to allocate them space in the market. the babaloja then referred them to the panseke branch of the Ogun State Marketing board who felt the only help they could profer is to extort them further by requesting for twenty thousand naira before they could be allocated space at an undeveloped part of the market.

These traders that the site is not developed and buyers don't patronize that part so the allocation fee be reduced but the market board refused.
they further pleaded that the payment to be spread across 3 months because it was impromptu, yet their plea fell on deaf hear.

On behalf of these helpless traders who doesn't want to turn to crime hereby appeal to the Ogun state government to come to the aid of these traders.
Remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

mod, pls help move to front page.

QUITE UNFORTUNATE, you have a government that's misdirected on Economic Growth Strategies. No one in his right mind keeps destroying local industries and businesses. You create enabing environments, you fan little embers of creative effort into roaring flames of sustainable success driven by innate understanding of your business ecosytem as a whole.

This destroy to rebuild, tentative approach of AMOSUN pass me.

When will they commission the new shopping complexes?

When will they handover the Model Schools for the State's use?

Where is the transportation system that will drive students' access to those schools? Or abi, those of you blindly supporting without monitoring the change you are supposed to be implementing are blind to the fact that most of these schools were sited no less than 15km from town? Will you allow your own kids to hazard the dangers of the expressway/inerrant tanker drivers, ritualists etc to attend classes outside town daily?

Why are the roads started since 1st year of Amosun 1st term still in patchy bits here and there in various states of uncompletion?

Demolition and acquisitions at state level sometimes citing laudable causes, i hear you, let them leave office first then you will hear the truth of where ownerships of those acquired lands and properties really went! Was that not how Former Guvnor, Otunba Justus Gbenga Daniel connived with the Late Apagunpote, Apagun Olumide to snatch maximum sharedholdings of the Golf Course complex, Woods and Acreage behind the Governor's Office?! (Y'can't bullshit me on this one, was their Media Consultant from '07 to '09 and was also well in the know of the court cases that followed their tomfoolery).

It's still rumors but what's gonna happen to the lands acquired in Oba i.e. Obafemi Owode Local Government to be precise? Are you aware they've been reallocated. (Rushed to go and seed Plantain on my 9.5acres there so i could get some value for my money when i got the tip off then but surprisingly they passed me by but others were not so lucky). CLAIMING GOVT POLICY AND USING INNOCENT LOOKING OFFICIAL DIRECTIVES TO ACQUIRE PEOPLE'S LANDS AND LATER REASSIGNING THEM TO POLITICAL CRONIES AND SELF AS REWARDS IS NOT WHAT OGUN INDIGENES VOTED FOR!

DEMOLISHING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS HOWEVER SMALL BEFORE CITING RESETTLEMENT ZONES IS PLANLESS AND DESTRUCTIVE TO THE THRIVING LOCAL ECONOMY.

TELL YOUR GOVERNOR, NOR BE ONLY AM GO SCHOOL!

WHAT'S ON GROUND FOR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT? ZILCH!!

JOB CREATION? NOT FEASIBLE FOR THE MOMENT!!

INDUSTRIALIZATION?! That one will require a PHD in Greek before you understand what they're supposed to be driving at but long story short. Most of the scanty blueprints for industrialization that this govt has involves them at the wheels even when they've left office. Negotiations here and there with Chinese Expats to start this and that company with them as Partners, Boards and Shareholders continually relevant for generations to come? BUT where is the money coming from, it's the people's pocket of course plus all the official paperwork, the lands for the factories (if they ever get built), the moratorium/safe landing measures till the businesses kick off and stabilize...all na people's money! So, ur guy na wash!

Ogun state has been bedevilled with the problem of mass hysteria and joint shizophrenia...yorubas say "A maa npe gbon ni, a npe go"; the benefit of joining minds is to achieve better decisions on the long run not to exhibit insipid idiocy but Ogun People with all the rich sociocultural and intellectual heritage always seem to meet up to trek backwards? How many presidents and national leaders now? How many wonderful opportunities at achieving greatness as a peoplegroup? Yet, one bastard somewhere will always ride in on the people's ticket to truncate that dream.

We dey siddon look o....let's see how far they will beat about the bush before they jam mainroad. Every govt of the day always uses OGTV to their advantage but the people know better.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by kemtol(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ahmad4452:
bt are u sure d order is 4rm d govt because dis culd be d work of d baba oloja,iya olaja n sum oder ppl..Wen d set of ppl nid money dis wat dey do...
that is the reason for the post. we believe if the government hears about it, the peoples interest may be protected
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by highdreez(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Firstly,I will like to congratulate you for a job well-done....hope u were paid handsomely or u wrote this out of your ignorance or greediness?
I will like to ask you were you see 75% percent of those traders as graduate, Are they the igbo guys selling cloth? the vegetables sellers? Fish sellers? And others who hardly know the meaning of 'good morning'?
Prior to what you said about them not given notice,I will strongly negate that cause if only panseke can claim that and when Isapon,Itoku and Omida don't see hiding place in that,then you are feeding us false information.
Not forgetting that there's June 12 complex at this same market you are talking abt, I will like to ask you if the shops at June 12 market have all been accommodated? If not so, why can't this traders apply for those shops.......I was still at this same market and its complex today, I spent almost three hours there. Think before u answer me.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Ahmad4452(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
kemtol:
that is the reason for the post. we believe if the government hears about it, the peoples interest may be protected
k Ma'am
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by Bolade005: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
muyiwah666:

You placed your containers at the middle of the road to sell and you expect the Government to let you be?.. Plssss.. Say the truth!
It's funny how you can just jump into conclusion without having first hand information of what exactly is happening in the affected area.

The government cannot provide job for us, we then find a way to survive and then they just come one day to destroy that source of income with decent compensation. Smh for this country.

OP, it is well. I hope those in authority get to read this thread and do something ASAP.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by agarawu23(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Amosun second term is becoming something here in Abeokuta ooo..
come to Lagos cheesy

aminot508 is back smiley
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by thehappyman(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Don't mind them we all knew that place they are using is illegal and it is really displacing that junction. Is it until people are forced to doing stuff before they do? If allocation is 20k will theY go for shops at 150k? Let everybody stop blackmail we all do love great cities of the world because they are neat so why can't we embrace such too
chrisbaba1:
i am not sure amosun will do such without prior notice, almost impossible.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by KanwuliaJara: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Upon all the MONEY OBJ TEIF? shocked
What a CURSE!!!!! cry
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by thehappyman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Babe no one said you should not sell but they siad come and pay 20k to get a legal allocation. I don't think that is too much. Those stuffs are defacing that place. Its taking the shine off the beautiful ladies that do shake around that zone and the new infrastructure. The truth that you want to make a living do not mean you should do illegal things. Even if you are behind the complex trust me people will come to buy and make better hair infact with better landscape more value will be added. I hope you also knew there was no market at that spot before it was the June 12 riot that made people to set one up around that zone. The real market is omida and its just 2 minutes drive
Bolade005:

It's funny how you can just jump into conclusion without having first hand information of what exactly is happening in the affected area.

The government cannot provide job for us, we then find a way to survive and then they just come one day to destroy that source of income with decent compensation. Smh for this country.

OP, it is well. I hope those in authority get to read this thread and do something ASAP.
Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by thehappyman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
There was notice about environment cleaning and has been on for more than 2 weeks now and we all knew those movable structures are illegal
kemtol:

Re: A Cry For Help to the ogun state government by chatwithjide(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
don't worry. I know the right people to send the message to and it will surely get to the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) / 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.