Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (60675 Views)

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
johnwizey:
Bad belle is allowed
The guy spoke a very true word of advice. Besides, KCEE is a public figure and that subject him to be criticise.
No hard feelings, is his money.

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by goodgate: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
That settee costs nothing more than 7million.

Wow!
Yes i saw one almost exactly like the ones up there, they were on sale for N9million.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by LEAFLET(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Disgusting!
Okoro feeling funky!
He will soon start selling garri like Dbanj!!!!
Obscene!!!!! angry

Yet no degree for im pocket!
Silly COW!!!! angry

Go carry your degree collect loan oga...Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2015
LEAFLET:

Go carry your degree collect loan oga...Nonsense

Loan for what? undecided
So, you are supporting the "BUSH FOWL"? undecided

This is the height of LOCALNESS!
Okoro MONKEY! angry

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by xamuelotu(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2015
The guy 2 lyk jeep

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2015
pretydiva:
It's gud 2 ve money. Buh wat shall it profit a man if he gains d whole world n losses his soul. Without God in his life,den it is all vanity
my dear sister

No vex ooo abeg

Ow do u knw he doesn't have God in his life?

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by kramer: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

Why can't people be wise and spend reasonably?
When the money finishes, he will be the one pleading and begging like OJB

I once watched a documentary of Warren Buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world, with a Net worth of more than $46,billion

He still lives in the Omaha, Nebraska, a home he bought for $31,500 more than 50 years ago.
He doesn’t own a yacht because, as he puts it,“Most toys are just a pain in the neck.”When he married his second wife, rather than a lavish wedding, it was just a brief afternoon wedding at his daughter’s house.

28 year old founder and Ceo of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg just drives an Acura, because according to him "it’s safe and not ostentatious"

He also wears the same gray t-shirt and hoodie to work every day because he doesn't have time to stress his brain on choices of things to wear.

His wedding to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan took place in his backyard.

These guys are billionaires in dollars, but kacee that don't have the assurance that he would still be wealthy come next year is just lavishly spending his money.

Thanks bro you get sense. Sometimes I think black people don't deserve to have money because it seems we're the only ones who spend stupidly without reasoning and then declare bankruptcy e.g 50cent

Think of what the money used to buy 2 or 4 of those shoes alone could do for the less privileged?

Think of what will be left for your your future kids when you eventually have one, they won't need 40pairs of second hand shoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Joavid:
Some Nigerians are stupid funny. Look at them saying 'its his money, he can spend it as he likes' 'I don't care'

EFCC suppose touch light this guy.

Nigerians don't buy albums plus his music is wack. I can't remember the last time he was invited to perform at a show.

His record label is just a front cos there are no artist signed unto his label and if there is, they don't bring in much.

So, were and how does he make so much money?
The highest paid Nigerian musicians don't have so much as this guy - I know cos they all flaunt their stuffs.

The house, cars and wealth belongs to his brother E-money. An oil tycoon.

6 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
vanity upon vanity......................

am sure the man below me can complete it.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by IYADARA(f): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
He no go better for poverty
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Lord have mercy!
I never realised this dude was that rich.
But did his songs do that well in the market?
That's a lot of luxury cars o! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by MARKone(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Net worth of N983,000,000 undecided if I hear.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by chinology: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Anambra born Kcee.

That is how we roll in Anambra LOL

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Jhenny:
hmmm. All these pictures sef fit make pesin do wetin he no wan do. These guys shud just reduce d way they flaunt their wealth jare
Like what? grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Spydamannn(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

I once watched a documentary of Warren Buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world, with a Net worth of more than $46,billion

He still lives in the Omaha, Nebraska, a home he bought for $31,500 more than 50 years ago.
He doesn’t own a yacht because, as he puts it,“Most toys are just a pain in the neck.”When he married his second wife, rather than a lavish wedding, it was just a brief afternoon wedding at his daughter’s house.

28 year old founder and Ceo of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg just drives an Acura, because according to him "it’s safe and not ostentatious"

He also wears the same gray t-shirt and hoodie to work every day because he doesn't have time to stress his brain on choices of things to wear.

These guys are billionaires in dollars, but kacee that don't have the assurance that he would still be wealthy come next year is just lavishly spending his money.
this is just your opinion,I hope

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

You get mind oh... I just wan read how fools go rush quote this post only to insult you for speaking your mind grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by FBLJ(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2015
A man's life does not constitute of the abundance of things He posses.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

dnt b jealous lipsrsealed
celebrate him so dat God can bless yuh too.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2015
He has everything a man's need but lack only one thing which is the dress sense. Seriously I score him zero in dressing.

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by redcliff: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2015
that is his headache, how many has he helped, mtcheeeeeew, vanity

How many have you helped?

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
why be say all d car lights con dey on nah...

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Themandator: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2015
His fashion taste is still considered horribl, by me ... Blinding colours everywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by eyeon(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2015
I WILL MAKE MORE THAN HE HAS DONE.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
I thot he spent his millions on removing the bones in his waist. . .Okpekete Master#WaistWinersCrew

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by popson1st: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
that is his headache, how many has he helped, mtcheeeeeew, vanity

What's your business with how many he has helped? So he has to publicize those he has helped and what he did for them...

Black people sha..

Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Disgusting!
Okoro feeling funky!
He will soon start selling garri like Dbanj!!!!
Obscene!!!!! angry

Yet no degree for im pocket!
Silly COW!!!! angry
You with yout degree you get money reach am...mtscheeeeew
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by activelyA(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Jesu ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See shoes oo

Likee really?

Haba!!!! shocked
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by sukkot: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Joavid:
Some Nigerians are stupid funny. Look at them saying 'its his money, he can spend it as he likes' 'I don't care'

EFCC suppose touch light this guy.

Nigerians don't buy albums plus his music is wack. I can't remember the last time he was invited to perform at a show.

His record label is just a front cos there are no artist signed unto his label and if there is, they don't bring in much.

So, were and how does he make so much money?
The highest paid Nigerian musicians don't have so much as this guy - I know cos they all flaunt their stuffs.
Right ? lmao. he is the frontman for diezanis stolen billions lol

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
He should also furnish the sky nau, abi e nor fit? Gold this ,Gold that. cry

Who you help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.