Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (60733 Views)

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by aameyah(f): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
I wonder how this guy suddenly became so rich. I remember when he did one video with Presh and was in a bath tub on the beach.

It was a wack video and it was obvious that 'pepper no rest'.

Fine, Limpopo was a hit. But! Can Limpopo money fund the type of wealth I'm seeing here?

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by darealzamani: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cool assets.
You guys can download cool Naija Music and music videos at [url]BeatingBeats.Com[/url]
You can also get latest entertainment News and gist there...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

Why can't people be wise and spend reasonably?
When the money finishes, he will be the one pleading and begging like OJB

I once watched a documentary of Warren Buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world, with a Net worth of more than $46,billion

He still lives in the Omaha, Nebraska, a home he bought for $31,500 more than 50 years ago.
He doesn’t own a yacht because, as he puts it,“Most toys are just a pain in the neck.”When he married his second wife, rather than a lavish wedding, it was just a brief afternoon wedding at his daughter’s house.

28 year old founder and Ceo of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg just drives an Acura, because according to him "it’s safe and not ostentatious"

He also wears the same gray t-shirt and hoodie to work every day because he doesn't have time to stress his brain on choices of things to wear.

His wedding to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan took place in his backyard.

These guys are billionaires in dollars, but kacee that don't have the assurance that he would still be wealthy come next year is just lavishly spending his money.

My brother, could you please mention one rich and uneducated black man that lives an austere lifestyle? When you see rich uneducated blacks in America, you go weep. Kcee is one.

Please, education is not about 'owning' a certificate.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
danduchi:

http://www.genechy.com/2015/08/check-out-fabulous-life-of-kcee-and-how.html
This is E. MONEY'S house not kcee, wetin him dey sing wey him go get all these money, how many endorsement does he have, stop confusing e. Money's wealth with kcee
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Donjay13(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
octus2008:
THAT IS HIS BROTHERS HOUSE PEOPLE FROM RELAIBLE SOURCES
you are very correct .. this is E money's house and cars but the shoes closet I can't tell... i 've been to E money house . they should stop misinforming people.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by jamesolibng: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
With all of these,many Nigerias are there who are wallowing in poverty,who can not boost of one square meal.Is it why we are rich,just to spend lavishly?WHEN YOU GET MONEY ABEG,DEY HELP THE POOR NOT THE RICH AGAIN.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by shegspearl(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Disgusting!
Okoro feeling funky!
He will soon start selling garri like Dbanj!!!!
Obscene!!!!! angry

Yet no degree for im pocket!
Silly COW!!!! angry

Mr "Degree for pocket", I'm not sure you even own a car with all ur degree(s)... anyways, Bad belle is allowed. #Smellos
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by cute75(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rich Nigga making poor decisions or Poor nigga making rich decision #Rick Ross#
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by shegspearl(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

I once watched a documentary of Warren Buffet, the 3rd richest man in the world, with a Net worth of more than $46,billion

He still lives in the Omaha, Nebraska, a home he bought for $31,500 more than 50 years ago.
He doesn’t own a yacht because, as he puts it,“Most toys are just a pain in the neck.”When he married his second wife, rather than a lavish wedding, it was just a brief afternoon wedding at his daughter’s house.

28 year old founder and Ceo of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg just drives an Acura, because according to him "it’s safe and not ostentatious"

He also wears the same gray t-shirt and hoodie to work every day because he doesn't have time to stress his brain on choices of things to wear.

These guys are billionaires in dollars, but kacee that don't have the assurance that he would still be wealthy come next year is just lavishly spending his money.

so you pray that when you finally make it, you will only put on "one grey shirt and hoodie" abii... well, you will sha leave the money someday for someone that know how to spend it #EruOwo
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by shegspearl(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Make e get kidney problem now, he go start to beg for money.

wait make hin get am first #BadBelle oshi!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by shegspearl(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
kingdiala11:

Am ashamed of you, Mumu like u, if you actually a millionaire I will den listen to u, stop telling us that shit cos u don't knw why those billionaires u just called out are doing what they are doing. Be reasonable..

God bless you for that response
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by soulfood(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
is kcee and his brand consultant trying to take our attention of his cochroach voice in the african all star version of "we are the world"? ....dias a shoice were meken...we safing her own lifes....haha....would wanna see him perform with a live band...no lip sync.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by brainpower(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaykai24:

Point of correction
E - money is Kcee's younger brother and that's 5 star mansion.

Sorry, younger or elder, the mansion isn't Kcee's and I doubt if they all own it.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu
ok wise one,i b mumu n u knw beta
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
poverty thinking
Jaxera:
Absolute Foolishness!

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by gnice545(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
ABEG ALL THESE BAD BELLE PEOPLE MAKE UNA FREE D GUY GO FIND UNA OWN MONEY. VANITY KE...AS IF U NO GO COLLECT IF THEM GIVE YOU....MTCHEWW...IF BILL GATE LIKE MAKE E GO LIVE FOR GUTTER, IF MARK ZU...SOMETHING WANT MAKE E DE WEAR ONE CLOTHE LIKE OSHIOMOLE BEFORE...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by raphrinco: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
SOME LADIES HERE WANNA SPEND A NIGHT WITH THIS CUTE DUDE AND EVEN GUYS HERE WILL PERSUDE THEIR SISTER AND COUSINS TO MARRY KCEE ,SOME USED LIMPOPO AS THEIR RING TUNE wink wink shocked shocked SOME ARE EVEN CRIMINALS AND JOBLESS ALL THEY DO IS TO HATE BECAUSE THEY ARE CONFUSED EDUCATED MONKEYS ... grin grin grin
gnice545:
ABEG ALL THESE BAD BELLE PEOPLE MAKE UNA FREE D GUY GO FIND UNA OWN MONEY. VANITY KE...AS IF U NO GO COLLECT IF THEM GIVE YOU....MTCHEWW...IF BILL GATE LIKE MAKE E GO LIVE FOR GUTTER, IF MARK ZU...SOMETHING WANT MAKE E DE WEAR ONE CLOTHE LIKE OSHIOMOLE BEFORE...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
let no one curse whom God has blessed.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Enahi:
Seriously I don't like his house, too busy with too many wrong colours. Kcee must be very local more like money miss road.
Hating on a brothers hustle n wats ur biz if he wears wrong colours,i wonder wen u make n someone just comment like u,how will u gona feel?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Sweetrolly(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
jstriker442:
nor mind those haterz, na suffer head go keee them.

BRO I TIRE FOR THIS KIND PEOPLE O
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by kramer: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

As much as I didn't wanna comment at all, think I got to.
The fact is that house and those things you see belongs to his multimillionaire bro, so, chill.
Now leh me have a brief discussion wd yo mentality, Celebs gatu make sure they keep 'emselves in perfect tune wid current trends, they represent flamboyance, affluence n shits like that. You can't jez come here n start comparing 'em wd business men (having money in gazillions or worse ), those once aint concerned about life really cos they're self-bound and gat limits in relating to the public but if any celeb tries that n doesn't strive to remain relevant by being flamboyant or worse by doing tinz that will attract attention, he'll just wither off like the fallen flower....They just hv to keep us talking bout them. Be cool wd that!

Wrong! You don't have to represent flamboyance... it's only rappers who rap about driving a bugatti that do that, those ones dig their graves and so they have to lie in it.

But someone like Kcee has nothing to prove, he makes love songs and as long as he keeps releasing hits he will stay relevant, his music will speak for him.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=SandraDiOku post=36822644]mmmm gve d guy a break plz,tx hz money h shud spend t the wai h wantz[/quotecant you type well for once in yo life?c
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
dnt bring ma whole lyf into ths cuz u gat no clue wat hapend
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Enahi(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
kechywillz:

Hating on a brothers hustle n wats ur biz if he wears wrong colours,i wonder wen u make n someone just comment like u,how will u gona feel?
I don't hate kcee, He is just local from my observation. It's so glaring in the pictures. Yuck and to even think he has travelled round the world.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by georgecso(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Trust me.. This guy money no pure at all.. I don't fancy his lifestyle.. Its pure rubbish..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by dazzler16(f): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2015
This house is his brother's house. E money owns the house in this picture. Pls, say what you are sure of. Stop misleading people with your post!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Joavid:
Some Nigerians are stupid funny. Look at them saying 'its his money, he can spend it as he likes' 'I don't care'

EFCC suppose touch light this guy.

Nigerians don't buy albums plus his music is wack. I can't remember the last time he was invited to perform at a show.

His record label is just a front cos there are no artist signed unto his label and if there is, they don't bring in much.

So, were and how does he make so much money?
The highest paid Nigerian musicians don't have so much as this guy - I know cos they all flaunt their stuffs.

They launder money for politicians, bank executives, etc. They get a nice healthy cut.

Some of them are just posing in staged life. Their label owners, managers, promoters, event organizers and agents go into a business understanding where they rent, loan, borrow and buy these props and sponsor 'vacatioans' just to excite you fans with magnificent vistas of outrageous fortune and success.

Why?

Business. So they can charge an arm and a leg for shows and concerts featuring wacked music.

A poor starving artist wouldn't sell out concerts. A seemingly rich one commands prized tickets.

They make a killing on tickets sales, they get endorsements, and the business people take their cut, the loaners and borrowers get paid, and the circle continues ad infinitum ad nauseaum.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by adesbreath: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2015
MrCuddles:

Really? Celebs live a fake life.

Don't mind dem, but he hold small sha
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by bummyla(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Well done and invest wisely! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by cletussesese(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Can he tell us d trueth dat all his money comes frm music and no drug peddling in it.make he dey drive d car for air even all does shoes are dey made in heaven or is jesus christ collections. Noonsense idiot u.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2015
the day he dies, all will be buried with him..foolishness in highest order

Abi nah,let him go and see oni of ife naooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.