Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March (1336 Views)

Which Chipset Would U Prefer On Your Next Phone / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by Citykings(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2016
The iPhone 5se is a 4-inch display phone with iPhone 5s design accompanied with some specs as seen on the iPhone 6s. The iPhone 5se image (pictured above) surfaced online few days ago being placed alongside the iPhone 5s which sorta left some doubting the 5se phone to be true. The report has however, been confirmed and the phone is expected to be launched around March this year being 2016. The iPhone 5se will be powered by A9 chipset and M9 co-processor which are same chip and co-processor used on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. As experienced on the iPhone 6s / 6s Plus which allows users turn on Siri by simply Saying ‘Hey Siri’ without the smartphone being plugged to a power source, the iPhone 5se will also be able to perform that same function (a feature that can’t be performed on the iPhone 6. At least not yet). The iPhone 5se will be available in 16GB and 64GB variants, and although it is not yet clear as to whether or not Apple will be holding a event to announce the 5-inch phone, it will be unveiled on the 14th of March.

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
4 inch screen, they will come now and say its 120k,
shakes head and walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by fowlyansh181(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
sats:
4 inch screen, they will come now and say its 120k,
shakes head and walks out of thread
iphones are worth every penny. you don't become the number 1 company on earth for nothin.

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
fowlyansh181:
iphones are worth every penny. you don't become the number 1 company on earth for nothin.

"iphones are worth every penny"
did i read that correctly?

did you know that Apple’s $649 iPhone 6 Reportedly Costs $200 to Make?
That gives the device a profit margin of about 69%.
http://time.com/3426087/apple-iphone-6-cost/

get yourself informed and stop to think
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by omobadurella(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Am sure you know it cost D'Banj less than #100 to produce and package Koko Garri. Please how much is he selling? That's business.
sats:

2 Likes

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2016
omobadurella:
Am sure you know it cost D'Banj less than #100 to produce and package Koko Garri. Please how much is he selling? That's business.

N100?
seriously?
do you work in the garri factory?
i commented with a statement and a source of information
you have no source for your infomation
i have not seen koko garri, i dont know how much it sells for
and no, i dont kno that it cost dbanj less than N100 to produce the garri
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
fowlyansh181:

How? Please explain
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by omobadurella(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bro come to my state and see how much it will cost you to get the quantity of the garri inside the package. Am sure you'll laugh. I don't need any information bro. The real Garri soakers understand better.
sats:

N100?
seriously?
do you work in the garri factory?
i commented with a statement and a source of information
you have no source for your infomation
i have not seen koko garri, i dont know how much it sells for
and no, i dont kno that it cost dbanj less than N100 to produce the garri

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by TechRez(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
sats:

Do you know these guys spend more on marketing than the actual product cost? You also failed to consider how much was spent in research and development before mass production.

At the end of the day, it a fair business.

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
TechRez:

Do you know these guys spend more on marketing than the actual product cost? You also failed to consider how much was spent in research and development before mass production.

At the end of the day, it a fair business.

there was a reason i gave that link,
from your comment, you didnt read the article, obviously
if you read that article, you wont make that comment
reading is difficult
yeah i kno
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by Kreamie(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2016
A fair business to milk people of everything they've got? And the people are too stewpid to see what's going on...Oh well.. angry

The word 'dumb' won't serve it's purpose of these kinds of people aren't in existence
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2016
sats:

you need to gt yourself educated. intrinsic value. are not good pointer of real value. have you heard anything about 'research and development' cost. and why vaccines are costly. I guess you graduated from one of Nigeria university.
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2016
WinningSun:

you need to gt yourself educated. intrinsic value. are not good pointer of real value. have you heard anything about 'research and development' cost. and why vaccines are costly. I guess you graduated from one of Nigeria university.

you too didnt read the article, obviously
if you did, you wont make that comment
reading is difficult
yeah i know
*sighs*

and i guess you graduated from harvard undecided

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
sats:

you too didnt read the article, obviously
if you did, you wont make that comment
reading is difficult
yeah i know
*sighs*

and i guess you graduated from harvard undecided

Fantastic reply

Some people use their mouth to run down their country, graduating from Nigerian University is now a crime? Can he tell us the University he attended and his post University remarkable achievement?

1 Like

Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by sats: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Fantastic reply

Some people use their mouth to run down their country, graduating from Nigerian University is now a crime? Can he tell us the University he attended and his post University remarkable achievement?

thank you o, i dont know how nigerian university entered the discussion, i tire for the guy
Re: 4-inch Apple Iphone 5se Is Coming With A9 Chipset This March by TechRez(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
sats:

there was a reason i gave that link,
from your comment, you didnt read the article, obviously
if you read that article, you wont make that comment
reading is difficult
yeah i kno

Someone clearly has a comprehension problem here smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy / Help!!! My Apple ID Has Been Disable / Help! My Infinix 4 Pro Is Giving Me Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.