Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water (39244 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / My Power Bank Fell Inside Water. What Can I Do / What To Do When Your Phone Drops Into Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Firevinci(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin Make ma rice spoil, e no go work for you grin

Abeg dry am for sunsun grin
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by whobdisguy: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
@introvert...I'm in love with u
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by whobdisguy: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

It has been tested and trusted, it's true because my blackberry phone once fell into the pool, i brought it out and dipped it into a bag of Uncle Bens rice for 24hours, brought the phone out and switched it on and booooommm like magic the phone worked without any fault. cheesy
you just want us 2 know u eat 'uncle ben's rice'
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by elnino3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
ayobase:

wanna ask you a 'funny' technical question.
Are you an electrical engineer?

No am not.
Why the question?
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by elnino3(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nice chemistry, but rice is more common to every home.
Yea rice is very common, but we find silica gel in most bags and electronics we buy. Only that we often their them away.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
elnino3:

Yea rice is very common, but we find silica gel in most bags and electronics we buy. Only that we often their them away.
very true that.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by bummyla(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by noblegrex: 4:29am On Aug 12, 2015
What if d phone fell inside WC or gutter. What will one do.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by ayobase(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
elnino3:

No am not.
Why the question?

okay.

transformers make use of 'silica gel' to absorb moisture from inside d transformer to maintaining it's dielectric/insulation strength.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by jibs4lv(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2015
hatux:
I don try am, it really worked like magic...

Try it too and your phone shall never remain the same again!
halleluyah
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Josegood(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hey Nairalanders, you have two option, you don't need to take it to an engineer cos is at risk, just read this post and see what you can do http:// garawablog. heck. in/what-to-do-when-your-phone-drops-into-wa.xhtml
you can copy and paste this link to your browse toolbar
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by ollgeetrxll(m): 2:37am On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
when ever I misplace my phone and find it after sometime I usually hide it and buy a new one cos historically whenever I loose my phone and find it it gets lost finally that same month.

nice one OP.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

nawa o. lol
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Josegood(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Wow, check what to do when your phone drops into water and see the two ways to get back your phone when it drops into water.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Emeka71(m): 4:17am On Sep 08, 2015
See technology.
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by Richhard(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

are u new on NAIRALAND cos that's old news grin

Haha haha great reply and sense of humour
Re: What To Do When Your Phone Drops Inside Water by cyberwaver(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Here is a detailed guide on getting your phone back okay when dropped in water :
http://addednew.com/what-you-should-do-when-your-phone-drops-in-water/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.