Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! (3844 Views)

Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics) / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
The 27 year old ex queen Munachi abii had her nipplez on display under this big love heart. She didn't want us to see! But she could have easily cropped out the bottom. I guess this beauty queen just loves drama and attention lol.

Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by ladyF(f): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=ladyF post=36818628]Hian[/quotell
Lol why u mad
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by ladyF(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=36818649][/quote]
Lol na she get the brez sha, Wetin "consign" me
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:

pls dis gerrn outta hand.. u r delusional really..

muna her muna dis muna dah.. smh. Maybe she s ur ma'am
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:

muna her muna dis muna dah.. smh. Maybe she s ur ma'am
Self made....
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The 27 year old ex queen Munachi abii had her nipplez on display under this big love heart. She didn't want us to see! But she could have easily cropped out the bottom. I guess this beauty queen just loves drama and attention lol.

op u r so high on sumtn produced by dis gal. smh

or Maybe her villa palmwine .
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:

muna her muna dis muna dah.. M
smh. Maybe she s ur ma'am
Then why comment slowpoke
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Lol na she get the brez sha, Wetin "consign" me
Why comment?
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Shebarh(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
op don fall in love with this lady sha grin
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Destined2win: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
This ugly girl's picture is here again. I can even sight her unwashed black bra undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

palmwine taper indeed stp consuming ur commodity. fnks
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

palmwine tapper indeed stp consuming ur commodity.
fnks
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:
Self made....
sup
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Destined2win:
This ugly girl's picture is here again. I can even sight her unwashed black bra undecided
1 she is not ugly. 2. How can you even see a bra is unwashed?
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
A waste of data.

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:
sup
Good love...
howdy!
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
charix:
A waste of data.
lwkmd
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
charix:
A waste of data.
Your mother is a waste of data
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:
Good love...
howdy!

cool u
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:

cool u
Get off my posts you ox
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
charix:
A waste of data.
This comment got me laughing
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Margauxluv(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin
Palmwinetapper:
Get off my posts you ox

Lol grin
Palmwinetapper:
Get off my posts you ox

Lol

ma nigga
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

This comment got me laughing
You love my posts. So you come again?
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You love my posts. So you come again?
yes, what can you do?
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:

cool u
Bam... Well-done
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

yes, what can you do?
You are equally as muna obsessed
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You are equally as muna obsessed

For where?

If I want Muna, I can always get her. But right now, looks like she's obsessed with her 21 yr old boyfriend and not ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

For where?

If I want Muna, I can always get her. But right now, looks like she's obsessed with her 21 yr old boyfriend and not ready to settle down
No get her then. Rubbish. All talk. And she wants yo settle. He is the one delaying. But god will break him
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Your mother is a waste of data

You're an animal who still cannot get over the fact you've become fat and lazy.
Re: Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
charix:

You're an animal who still cannot get over the fact you've become fat and lazy.
who is fat and lazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Records With Fally Ipupa In France (see Photo) / Photo: Kylie Jenners Butt And Waist Getting Bigger And Wider (see Here) / President Obama's Daughter Is Caught Showing Off Her Bumbum (photo + Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.