Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos (3835 Views)

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by CastedGist: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Be grateful that some things didn't work out well as you thought ��it was a test��And hopefully you learn something ���Morning loves

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/actress-halima-abubakar-shows-off-massive-butt-new-photos

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by CastedGist: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Cute
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2018
I honestly don't think this OP fully understands, the meaning of the word, massive.

I don't even know this 'actress'. I blame my stick of joy for bringing me into this thread.

*walks out humbly*

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by mmclatino(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Cool but not really massive. wink
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chik's getting older.. She's still pretty though.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Olalan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ladies complain about sexual harassment yet when taking pics the subtle message they seem to pass on is to accentuate their sexuality. Pics now is about showing boobs and bums

3 Likes

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Snow02: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
old af
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
She come be like midget! Give me a tall woman please any day any time.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by IdeyFindWife: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olalan:
Ladies complain about sexual harassment yet when taking pics the subtle message they seem to pass on is to accentuate their sexuality. Pics now is about showing boobs and bums

Nor be this furked up generation?

Pple will confuse dem sef to death

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by letusbepieces: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
WAT ALOT OF WOMEN DONT UNDERSTAND OR FAIL TO UNDERSTAND OR WANT TO UNDERSTAND, IS THAT, BUTT DEY EXPIRE.

U CANNOT CONTINUE TO RELY ON YOUR OLD MAMA BUTT WEN FRESH BUTTS WITH SUSPENSION DON LAUNCH.

THAT IS LIFE 4 U.

WEN BETTER GUYS DEY APPRAOCH, U DEY DISMISS DEM ANYHOW THEY OVER PRICE YOUR ASSET THINKING U CAN DEPEND ON UR BUTT INDEFINITELY.

NO BE SO.

THE FACEBOOK POST IS ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD NOW.

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by youngberry001(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Chik's getting older.. She's still pretty though.
you ar pretty too.

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
youngberry001:
you ar pretty too.
Awww, thank you sir.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by letusbepieces: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Awww, thank you sir.

Na me like u first. kiss
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by royalamour(m): 4:08am On Apr 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Awww, thank you sir.

grin Better run for your life.

He's trying to get into your pant and you are here awwwing like a cat. Berra vamoose.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

Na me like u first. kiss
Okay, thankss to you too!
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 15, 2018
royalamour:

grin Better run for your life.

He's trying to get into your pant and you are here awwwing like a cat. Berra vamoose.
um, whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire And Owner Of Coscharis Motors, Spotted Preaching In Lagos Street / Rihanna Shows Off Her Sexy Figure In Red Lingerie (photos) / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.