Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? (3352 Views)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Am I Failling In My Responsibility As A Father Or What? / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by timawoku(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ladies If there were only one meat in the pot, and you were to serve your dad and husband, who would you give? Your dad or your husband? Leave your comments please...

Cc:

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Juxtified(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Poverty question

12 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by marshalcarter: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Juxtified:
Poverty question
1-must you be dis wucked and harsh grin 2-must you steal what's in ma mind cheesy 3-are you tryin to say the OP's poverty is 1st class grin

7 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by timawoku(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Juxtified:
Poverty question
bros. E Fit happn na! E fit be for party or for some other situation, no be only poverty

4 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Trendy247: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op its either u share the meat into 2 for both of them or u just eat it if u knw u won't have the strength to seperate fight between your father and husband

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by timawoku(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
marshalcarter:

1-must you be dis wucked and harsh grin
2-must you steal what's in ma mind cheesy
3-are you tryin to say the OP's poverty is 1st class grin
maybe I should use 'only 50 million naira', instead of 'only meat' una go free me bah?

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
timawoku:
Ladies, If there IS only one meat in the pot, and you were to serve your dad and husband, who would you give? Your dad or your husband? Leave your comments please...
'were'; 'is' will do instead...
To your question; Maybe she should get a knife, pick the meat and cut into two. It's that simple.
Any other question?
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by timawoku(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

'were'; 'is' will do instead...
To your question; Maybe she should get a knife, pick the meat and cut into two. It's that simple.
Any other question?
the english is right, it is an assumption.

At the knife tin, na insult sef o
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by marshalcarter: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
timawoku:
maybe I should use 'only 50 million naira', instead of 'only meat' una go free me bah?

I dinor understand u ooo
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Make e kuku no give anybody

Serve both empty!
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by delishpot: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
So husband sef go sidon chop the only meat for pot when old man dey house?

If it was the mans father una go ask this question?

If the wife too confuse, make she chop the meat and let peace reign

13 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Juxtified(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
timawoku:
Hahahaha.
Now u get it abi? If you had said something like - "only one car left in d garage", "Only one ticket to a concert abroad", etc we for no disturb u

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why should there be one meat? If that's the case, take a knife and divide it into two, case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by vague: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
The oldest between the 2 gets it

2 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Mariecakes(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eat the meat grin dats if they dnt know ders meat in d pot..if they do, i will.give my father my husband will understand
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by kelechiMarie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'd eat it jare no time
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by timawoku(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Juxtified:

Hahahaha.
Now u get it abi? If you had said something like - "only one car left in d garage", "Only one ticket to a concert abroad", etc we for no disturb u
ok, noted! grin
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by sisisioge: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Focussing on topic...

Father. Although he's not my favourite person in the world but he's my father . My Bobo on the other hand can get another compensation wink

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by zemaye: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
I go chop am clean my mouth cheesy
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by DukeNija(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
delishpot:
So husband sef go sidon chop the only meat for pot when old man dey house?

If it was the mans father una go ask this question?

If the wife too confuse, make she chop the meat and let peace reign

Lol. some people can ask ridiculous questions. How can a normal sane man eat the only meat in the pot while his FIL eats without meat. Nawa o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by SalC: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Serve both of them without meat and tell them to manage it that way, then eat the meat and prepare for whatever the outcome will be (I sure need that!).[size=4]*lol kidding*[/size] cheesy

I will explain to hubby before giving it to my father or simply share it between them.

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Mariecakes:
Eat the meat grin dats if they dnt know ders meat in d pot..if they do, i will.give my father my husband will understand

Women... I hope you wouldn't fume when he gives his mother the last flight ticket for an event you all have to attend while you are stranded?
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2015
SalC:
Serve both of them without meat and tell them to manage it that way, then eat the meat and prepare for whatever the outcome will be (I sure need that!).[size=4]*lol kidding*[/size] cheesy

I will explain to hubby before giving it to my father or simply share it between them.

Share the frigging meat!

The situation is a test of loyalty and both men lay equal claims to you.
You've known your dad all your life and your hubby is your partner so who are you trying to impress?

Sharing the meat is telling both ,"You are the most important men in my life. I won't trade one for the other 'cause I need you both". We men don't need women to tell us much- we can interprete their actions.

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Mariecakes(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Women... I hope you wouldn't fume when he gives his mother the last flight ticket for an event you all have to attend while you are stranded?
hmmmmm mm.......for an event we all have to attend, we will all have tickets tongue
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by SalC: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ah! shocked and you are comparing this to a piece of meat! Hian!
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2015
SalC:
Ah! shocked and you are comparing this to a piece of meat! Hian!

Loyalty is loyalty.

Oh! So you will feel betrayed that he places his mum over you? Relate that feeling to the OP.wink
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Wetin happen to my own mouth? I go chop am ni. cool

1 Like

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Mariecakes:
hmmmmm mm.......for an event we all have to attend, we will all have tickets tongue

For a soup we all have to eat(?), we will all have meat (sliced even).tongue
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by SalC: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Loyalty is loyalty.

Oh! So you will feel betrayed that he places his mum over you? Relate that feeling to the OP.wink
All this fuss over a piece of meat?

First I didn't say I will feel betrayed, just that the two scenario can't be compared.

And if any of these two should occur, the couple has to agree on what is best.
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by SalC: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For a soup we all have to eat(?), we will all have meat (sliced even).tongue
Is this how much you like meat? cheesy Thesame meat you eat every other day? And don't forget this man is more like a father to you too. Whatever happens to respect and compromise?smiley
Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
I and my father will split it grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
SalC:
All this fuss over a piece of meat?

First I didn't say I will feel betrayed, just that the two scenario can't be compared.

And if any of these two should occur, the couple has to agree on what is best.

Most men wouldn't take that decision 'cause that would be blackmail.
He'd ask you to do what you like which is actually the test.

It's not about the meat. SalC, if you were in space with your dad and hubby and only one oxygen tank is left (after you've strapped one on yourself of course), who would you give?wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips/ Reasons To Save Your Marriage And Don't Divorce / How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? / She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.