Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? (3361 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by mazazatonda: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
My partner refused to at least even if once in a while give me mouth action.I have told her that i love mouth action more than the real action,but she refused.This is affecting our sexual life.I am not getting what i want sexually from the union.Should i look for elsewhere or simplly divorce her?.I have sat her down on many occasions to discuss it but she refused even when i told her that i am willing to do anyone she love most but she said its only "hard pumping" she enjoys most which i am doing my best in that area but i am not getting what i also love most from her.Pls advise wisely.
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by makelove2m(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
show her ur full medical records, indicating that you are whole.............maybe she will rethink
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by alegbeleye(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
I guess u do fry meat at home; use the oil to rub your D*ck and your balls, then go and meet a dog to give you the mouth job.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't blame you, you can look else where to satisfy your sexual urges since your wife refuse to give you what you want instead of a divorce smiley
mazazatonda:
My partner refused to at least even if once in a while give me mouth action.I have told her that i love mouth action more than the real action,but she refused.This is affecting our sexual life.I am not getting what i want sexually from the union.Should i look for elsewhere or simplly divorce her?.I have sat her down on many occasions to discuss it but she refused even when i told her that i am willing to do anyone she love most but she said its only "hard pumping" she enjoys most which i am doing my best in that area but i am not getting what i also love most from her.Pls advise wisely.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Ngokafor(f): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
...smh!!..@op i have a better suggestion..how about hugging a transformer??...

...that is way better than divorcing or having extra-marital affairs because your wife does not give you 'mouth action' ..nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by somez(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
So, because of only month action abi nose, u wanna divorce your lovely wife? Hmmm... Ok,my advice; go buy female *bi*ch* dog, its could help you.

6 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Oahray: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm... Sexual dissatisfaction is real.

Why do people become so self-centered in marriage? One says I'm not getting everything I want, I would either look elsewhere or get a divorce. The other says I'm getting what I want, I don't give a damn what you want.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Oahray: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
somez:
So, because of only month action abi nose, u wanna divorce your lovely wife? Hmmm... Ok,my advice; go buy female *bi*ch* dog, its could help you.
how did you know she's lovely?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's clear u married for sex...

7 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by somez(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
You sef, na wa for u o. Lol
Oahray:
how did you know she's lovely?
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Whats wrong with that? smiley
Cutehector:

5 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by sisisioge: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmmm, Oga did you two not discuss the things you were comfy doing before getting married? That's if you didn't do the do o. Anyways, you are in and in u must stay! Keep begging her...maybe one day she would take pity on you. Even your pastor would agree your marry someone you have sexxxxual compatibility with.

By the way, are you so huge that she's afraid you might get stuck in her throat? grin grin grin grin a not-so-brave friend once aired this as a concern.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Whats wrong with that? smiley
nothing ma grin let's marry and fvck till death do us part..

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by freshvine(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
From mouth action e go enter anal penetration. Op stop watching x rated movies

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
wink smiley
Cutehector:
nothing ma grin let's marry and fvck till death do us part..
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by TV01(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
smiley
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by TV01(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
mazazatonda:
Should i look for elsewhere or simplly divorce her?.
No & no.

Impress upon her how much it means to you, and how you would love to share the act with her - likewise learn what pleases her (and if there are reasons for any hang-ups). Continue to be a great husband, with time, hopefully. If not, continue to be a great husband grin. I'm serious 0!

TV

...what a user name grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Oahray: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
somez:
You sef, na wa for u o. Lol
boss na just wonder I dey wonder na. No mind me cheesy
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by TR1212: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, Oga did you two not discuss the things you were comfy doing before getting married? That's if you didn't do the do o. Anyways, you are in and in u must stay! Keep begging her...maybe one day she would take pity on you. Even your pastor would agree your marry someone you have sexxxxual compatibility with.

By the way, are you so huge that she's afraid you might get stuck in her throat? grin grin grin grin a not-so-brave friend once aired this as a concern.

YoU really didn't have to beat me to this nah, it's not fair jor.

Anyway, op, You didn't come here looking for sound suggestions on how to solve your problem, you are instead, looking for people to support either of your terrible options. Well, if we are allowed to chip in more options, sisisioge gave you a third and I agree with her. Otherwise, O. Y. O
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Do you give her mouth action? lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by mazazatonda: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:

I love sex and will not hide or shy away from it and can't do without sound and quality sex if that's what u want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
TR1212:

YoU really didn't have to beat me to this nah, it's not fair jor.

Anyway, op, You didn't come here looking for sound suggestions on how to solve your problem, you are instead, looking for people to support either of your terrible options. Well, if we are allowed to chip in more options, sisisioge gave you a third and I agree with her. Otherwise, O. Y. O

Babes, your head dey there jare.
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by kaboninc(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
sisisioge:

No, you must not always stay.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by schumastic(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't blame you, you can look else where to satisfy your sexual urges since your wife refuse to give you what you want instead of a divorce smiley

how can you give him that advice grin grin let the wife catch you first
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin cheesy
schumastic:

how can you give him that advice grin grin let the wife catch you first
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
kaboninc:

No, you must not always stay.

Oga, this is a simple case of MUST stay! Na so falatio go carry man enter paradise?
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by kaboninc(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Oga, this is a simple case of MUST stay! Na so falatio go carry man enter paradise?

Lol.

I was trying to say that you must not always stay in a marriage because you've been joined together or because you're both Christians.

Morning.
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by sisisioge: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.

I was trying to say that you must not always stay in a marriage because you've been joined together or because you're both Christians.

Morning.

True
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by shegxi(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:

but u ladies talk about how men are selfish and dnt have the patience to satisfy their women in bed. would u say this woman is selfish? who determines what is important or not?
good morning.
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Lumpyy(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
;Dorisi-risi
Re: She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Haba. What's wrong in swallowing a piece of flesh every now and then?
Funny how they go to market to buy full cow's blokus. To chop husband own come become gbege. angry angry angry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) / Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? / I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.