Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? (3346 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Fixation: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
I was with a lady friend of mine yesterday evening, and she was complaining bitterly concerning her husband ..

According to her she said once the man brings money for childrens school fees that's all.. He don't bring any other money either for food, rent or other miscellaneous expenses and he don't even help at home.
She works in an insurance firm,after work,she will be the one to come home,cook,clean,take care of the kids and all that.. The husband does nothing more than coming home and going straight to bed.. They both work 9-5.. Sometimes she leave the office earlier rushing home just to attend to the kids.. She has also tried to get a house help in which the man refused.. She's getting tired of the whole work since its becoming too much for her..

Now let's hear your own experience married women.. How supportive is your husband at home and how do you manage it if he's not..
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by lekejob(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Fixation: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
What is dz?
lekejob:
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am not a woman but has she employed the power of dialogue?
She has to truly make him understand how she feels about the whole issue. A man should help out to prevent the woman getting overwhelmed.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by okotv(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okay o
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by kossyablaze(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
100%

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Fixation: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
According to her.. She has tried every means to ask him to atleast be helping her in home works.. She used seductive styles,normal bedroom talk and fight sef, the man kept saying all that are ladies duty..the duty of a wife and all dat..
ArchEnemy:
Am not a woman but has she employed the power of dialogue?
She has to truly make him understand how she feels about the whole issue. A man should help out to prevent the woman getting overwhelmed.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Fixation: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lalasticlala RoyalRoy
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
do u know how hard it is to bring money home, these women no dey pity person oooo cheesy
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Fixation: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
This woman works too! Infact her salary is a little bigger than the husband sef, so she is d one taking care of rent,food,cloths,nepa and the rest outside from the kids skul fees
lofty900:
do u know how hard it is to bring money home, these women no dey pity person oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by ArchEnemy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
According to her.. She has tried every means to ask him to atleast be helping her in home works.. She used seductive styles,normal bedroom talk and fight sef, the man kept saying all that are ladies duty..the duty of a wife and all dat..
Hmmm. That is serious o
She should keep praying.God can change people
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by ArchEnemy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
lofty900:
Do you know how hard it is to combine your job with chores and care of children too?

12 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by zeb04(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
some people think being the man of the house is just having a pen.is

23 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
This woman works too! Infact her salary is a little bigger than the husband sef, so she is d one taking care of rent,food,cloths,nepa and the rest outside from the kids skul fees
then she should get a househelp from OLX grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by MARKone(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:

Very useless Man.

14 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by jamex93(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
that man use style wicked

him for dey even give enof pay

3 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by jamex93(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
that man use style wicked

him for dey even give enof pay

1 Like

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
zeb04:
some people think being the man of the house is just having a pen.is

Dammmmmnnnn!!!!!!!!! Girl that was mean! But it serves them right.

They will be forming madly in love with you,then after the marriage they begin to show the animals they are.

Lord your mercy I ask of concerning my future spouse!

6 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very very o.

Is anyone giving husband of the year award? This one you're asking.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by meimoks(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
He gives all the financial support, no house help allowed and he does not help with house chores but I'm not complaining, if i try to complain he'll tell me to leave work and i cant stay at home so I plan myself to fit in, but in your case your work takes much time so you really need a house help at least, just try and convince him

1 Like

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
My Dad was never supportive with house chores growing up except cooking...

And when he is done cooking, you'll think tornado hit our kitchen...My mum will chase him out of the kitchen seffff but he loves cooking...

Anyway years later, he changed...I really don't know how he changed or why...

No home is perfect, this might be the cross for her to bear...every home has a cross...

2 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
He was, never cooked.. I hate cooking so he did all the cooking and grocery shopping and I did the cleaning. With childcare, we did 50/ 50. Wetin sweet you sweet me too. Don't think I could be with a man that required me to run after him, kids and work without getting help. He should do the running after me... And he does. cool

6 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by zeb04(f): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaybebaby:
He was, never cooked.. I hate cooking so he did all the cooking and grocery shopping and I did the cleaning. With childcare, we did 50/ 50. Wetin sweet you sweet me too. Don't think I could be with a man that required me to run after him, kids and work without getting help. He should do the running after me... And he does. cool
ermm babes does he have siblings

2 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by Ewuro4: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who's asking?
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
zeb04:
ermm babes does he have siblings
Yeah chicka, he does. Why do you ask? grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4:
Who's asking?
Sister Dawn, e ku isinmi ooni o.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaybebaby:

Yeah chicka, he does. Why do you ask? grin
how many of them are guys grin

I know some single ladies
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
how many of them are guys grin

I know some single ladies
Lol coco. Only one brother so not enough to go round but lots of eligible hot friends wey sabi cook too.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by zeb04(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaybebaby:

Lol coco. Only one brother so not enough to go round but lots of eligible hot friends wey sabi cook too.
oh damn your girl is interested

2 Likes

Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
zeb04:
oh damn your girl is interested
My girl is aight. She is taken, looking out for her mates I guess. You never know in life. wink
Re: How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? by shaybebaby(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
itzmeagain:

lmao! r u talkin about d
whitedog wu haz refused 2
put a ring on yuh finger
after yuh desperate attempt
2 trap him wit a child?

i laff in swahili grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Marry? / She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her? / 6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.