Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance (3780 Views)

Poll Watch: Ben Carson Edges Ahead Nationally In Polls / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
All dose ones no sabi rig election na, make Atiku contest against dem under PDP platform, If him no win, make Nigeria no see Change.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Symphony007:
shut your rotten mouth! Obama has spoilt the chance of a guy who wants to be president but does not know what NATO is or the Arab league. Belive it or not, obama is the greatest u.s president since johnson and regan and a great credit to blacks.

Really?
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Symphony007:
his implication was RACIST and I was greatly offended by it. How can he say obama's presidency has somehow tainted the chances of other blacks becoming president. As if blacks are less competent or knowledgeable on leadership.

are dey? no wonder Africa is so developed.Lol
rubbish.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by tuffgongjo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Symphony007:
shut your rotten mouth! Obama has spoilt the chance of a guy who wants to be president but does not know what NATO is or the Arab league. Belive it or not, obama is the greatest u.s president since johnson and regan and a great credit to blacks.
Oh,keep that stuffs for cellar,Greatest my feet.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by tuffgongjo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
liberty300:
Ben Carson is a racist black man...more like the uncle Ruckus of real life
Like that his Blacklivematters statement which betrays him as an Uncle Sam.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by zicoraads: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Unfortunately, Carson is going nowhere. The race is actually between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump though the Democrats are a little bit complacent at the moment. With Trump setting a new kind of trend in today's politics in the States, He is likely to pull a surprise victory at the polls, unless the Democrats step up their game between now and January.
Trump will probably run as an independent candidate. If the Republicans make the mistake of handing their ticket to Trump, then the Democrats shouldn't bother with electioneering. Although am fairly certain Trump won't get it.

I like what the Democrats are doing, they are just sitting and watching the Republicans make a fool of themselves. The last debate was a mess. And the Democrats are taking stock of everything. Trust them to use it against the Republicans when the time comes. If the Republicans continue with how they are going, the Democrats should start moving in to the White House. In short, except a very charismatic candidate emerge as their candidate, I think the Republicans have already lost it. But then this is politics, anything can still happen. Hillary Clinton might not even get the party's nod!
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
zicoraads:
Trump will probably run as an independent candidate. If the Republicans make the mistake of handing their ticket to Trump, then the Democrats shouldn't bother with electioneering. Although am fairly certain Trump won't get it.

I like what the Democrats are doing, they are just sitting and watching the Republicans make a fool of themselves. The last debate was a mess. And the Democrats are taking stock of everything. Trust them to use it against the Republicans when the time comes. If the Republicans continue with how they are going, the Democrats should start moving in to the White House. In short, except a very charismatic candidate emerge as their candidate, I think the Republicans have already lost it. But then this is politics, anything can still happen. Hillary Clinton might not even get the party's nod!
An independent Trump means a divided Republican votes. The Democrats are "destined" to win this one but complacency could become a problem.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by Symphony007: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
dozieamadi:

are dey? no wonder Africa is so developed.Lol
rubbish.
yes! There are competent blacks!! But they have allowed the incompetent and greedy ones go continue ruling. Nelson Mandela, martin Luther King, Frederick Douglas. Etc shows us that there are competent and great blacks.
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forget it. He doesn't stand a chance!
Re: Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance by fuckerholic(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
L
tobimillar:
Whatever they do, hillary is the next American president. Donald is way too dumb with his hatred for Latinos and his shady deals in the trump estates. Bush jnr won't get a chance cos of his father's antecedents. And our uncle Ben is a black surgeon, and I think Americans have had enough blacks as president to last a life time. So the tradition of a Republican after a democrats won't continue
How do you mean by Americans have had enough black President ? Is Obama not the very first of it ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger At US Mixed Marriage 'ban' / Mugabe, When Will The Suffering Of Zimbabweans End? / America Military Base In Ghana. Is This Good For Ghana And West Africa Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.