Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (30660 Views)

Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by sparkwil(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hw come this rain no fall reach my side
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by wx9Z: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aba still winning
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by missKiffy(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Awon omo Igbo Igbo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by meelky: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Scholarship Offer available >>
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply here: http://freshoffer10..com

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Andyg: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eyahhhh!!!
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aba dirty, Lawless city, a city where any thing goes.

The headquarters of Biafara
The China of Africa

What a shame to all the people that have governed Abia State

I besiege the present Governor to do something different

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by ojnnaco(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Honestly Aba particularly and Abia in general is cursed .... A state so lawless and full of greedy set of People

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by lionel4mercy: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
chai,
blocked drainage evrywhere you go.. flood is coming soon. Cameroun will release the water from their dam soon
check out the effect on ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by 7lives: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
jay2pee:
TTC
what is d work of the Abia state government...... I am not surprised though........

Abia state government?, Tinubu must have looted Abia state treasury, what wickedness.
Wailers over to you, say something or forever remain silent.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by zuchyblink(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Inbternational markets should be managed by Federal government just like internation airports
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by chikevictor(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
dere is no drainage system.dats all i can say.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by eminikansoso(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
Buhari
BUHARI IS TA ORJI sad
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by manmacho: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working
I thought i might just find someone name buhari as a culprit in this matter. so what is d work of state and local govt?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Kingspin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
How i wish this kind of situation reports or exchange could be share among our governors.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
Buhari
I thought i might just find someone name buhari as a culprit in this matter. so what is d work of state and local govt?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by sukkot: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
aba stuck in the dark ages. where my biafra niggaz is at

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by effty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
More like d responsibility of ur uncle Ochendo.
londongal03:
Buhari is working
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by mcfynest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by sweetgala(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is very sad, the governor needs to do something about it. A lot of states have this same problem of prior drainage and infrastructure. Lagos, Ibadan and Benue have all had this same issue
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Smooyis(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Channelization is the answer. Every problem has a solution. The state government should make this their priority.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Achiles: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working

You are such an idiot! If you had any sense you would expend it on the foolish Gov who looted the state to stupor

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by sukkot: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Awon omo Igbo Igbo cheesy

And This is SOPHISTICATED LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by chukslawrence(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
brize:
T.A orji really messed up Abia state and some people wants me to believe that PDP won in Abia again?? Heheheh make election tribunal do fast and hand over leadership to APGA that is due
Pdp won due to loads of gullible there
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Flood in SOPHISTICATED LAGOS.... with 500 Billion Naira Budget, while Abia state budget is 115 Billion Naira, Abia state is larger than Lagos in Size. cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Divinehenrich(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aba, the worst city I have ever seen in my life. I really pity those who reside there. Very horrible place to visit
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by DoTheNeedful: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working

So why didnt GEJ fix this in his 5 years. At least they voted for him en masse . You and your likes have been giving the glory of the refineries and power to GEJ. Why not this

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by publisherz: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Igbos are busying contributing to the economy and controlling all investments and industries!

The cant be disturbed or bothered by a mere flood. That is Buhari the duara dullard's problem

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by papaejima1: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now Ariaria realizes all of a sudden they will need the assistance of Ikpeazu the Governor abi?
When they were clearly partisan during the campaigns, they never reckoned that today will come.

During the elections, Ariaria market exco locked Ikpeazu out of the market, preventing him from campaigning in the market. But it never occurred to them that they needed to give all candidates equal chance in case of a day like this!

Anyway, the governor is a good man who has forgotten about their inanities. The plan to fix ariaria is at advanced stages already.

So weep no more, help is on the way.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by otokx(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Most Nigerian roads end up being flooded with the rainy season downpour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.