Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment (14629 Views)

SGF: Ex-cpc Members Lobby For Tony Momoh, Galadima / Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) / Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by MistaHumble(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok... Noted
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by emmykk(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

And how come no one is going to Otuoke, the home of the former President of Nigeria who was disgraced by Nigerians who desperately wanted a new government and widely acclaimed 'humble president' of all presidents to lobby for appointments

your hate for the most humble president will kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by eleko1: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Abnormal people.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Pamelayoung: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2015
ki02020:
Noted

Hand made shoes at reasonable prices
Whatapp:08145804175

Gud job. Weldone bro.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

Corruption is not even the issue. Imagine an immediate past President who cries at the door of Abdusalam Abubakar just because he wants to see PMB. What influence does such a man command, biko?

The media must have messed with your head big time. Men... condolences mate. See where propaganda don put you cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by luvmijeje(f): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2015
I see! By the way, nice move by Tambuwal.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by NoRetreat(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
He would holds leaves command the respect of goats. Power is transient. They ought to know better that Nigerians will see through the veil of committee and beam searchlight on what and why they want to be in that committee, it is no longer bussiness as usual. Femi Otedola Vs Farouk Lawal readily comes to mind!!!
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Benzzle: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
How come no one is going to bourdillon the home of the APC "national leader" and widely acclaimed godfather of all godfathers to lobby for appointments
where is the sense in what you just said... what happened to your father's house, why is it empty?

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by nationwide1(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

And how come no one is going to Otuoke, the home of the former President of Nigeria who was disgraced by Nigerians who desperately wanted a new government and widely acclaimed 'humble president' of all presidents to lobby for appointments

You got it wrong bro. No one ever calls Jonathan a 'godfather'.

The poster you quoted deemed it would have been more appropriate if Asiwaju's home was besieged for the lobby.

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Ghandi12: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2015
May Almighty God continue to protect PMB. May He give him long live and strength so that all these children expecting his demise will learn there is God.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by HzRF(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
seunmsg:
No wonder Tambuwal supported Dogara against Femi. He wants to be deciding who get what committee chairmanship from Sokoto. The influence he knew he couldn't wield over Femi. Dogara must be such a weakling.
Beta Dan d version femi would be
The bourdillion factor

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Sanchez01: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2015
nationwide1:

You got it wrong bro. No one ever calls Jonathan a 'godfather'.

The poster you quoted deemed it would have been more appropriate if Asiwaju's home was besieged for the lobby.
I knew what he was driving at, really. I was only being sarcasticsmiley.

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2015
With this lobbying comes exchange of dollars...this time it's nit just God that is watching, Nigerians are watching in 3d
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by HzRF(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

LOL see painment

Wait ooo
No be tinubu get mouth for this govt

LOL d hediot just dey loose anyhow for Abuja scrabble game (politics)
He will soon revealed all those that stole money
Fashola is on already
Saraki and dogara can nw rest
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by HzRF(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

Wrong. I'm not a fan of Tinubu but I've observed overtime that the man is a regional warlord. As hard as it is to say, Tinubu has covered the South-West like a telecommunication network.

His wings have been clipped at the centre he craves the most, following the emergence of Yakubu Dogara and Bukola Saraki's emergence as the Speaker, House of Representative and Senate President respectively. Call it Atiku and co's handwriting.
LOL
He only has Lagos, osun, Oyo and ogun nd Dre is no day he can boast of getting 60 % of votes in these state
He will always align
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by tolexy007(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2015
H
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
How come no one is going to bourdillon the home of the APC "national leader" and widely acclaimed godfather of all godfathers to lobby for appointments
Dem Northerners don weaken the Old man, lol.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Sanchez01: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2015
HzRF:

LOL see painment

Wait ooo
No be tinubu get mouth for this govt

LOL d hediot just dey loose anyhow for Abuja scrabble game (politics)
He will soon revealed all those that stole money
Fashola is on already
Saraki and dogara can nw rest
You're wrong. I'm not in any way pained. I think those who are pained are those that are paid to justify why they're encouraged to do so. Sometimes I look at you guys and I just get to shake my head. Prior the elections, the song you guys sang was "Buhari would cry again", "PDP till 2019", so forth, so on. Today, reverse is the case.

I'm not in any way a fan of Tinubu or the APC, Buhari's personality is it for me. I believe you people should worry about staging a comeback rather than putting Tinubu's issue on your heads like a headgear.smiley

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Sanchez01: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2015
HzRF:

LOL
He only has Lagos, osun, Oyo and ogun nd Dre is no day he can boast of getting 60 % of votes in these state
He will always align
Please mention one godfather in Nigerian politics who stands alone. Thanks.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by HzRF(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

Please mention one godfather in Nigerian politics who stands alone. Thanks.
OBJ stands alone
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by HzRF(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're wrong. I'm not in any way pained. I think those who are pained are those that are paid to justify why they're encouraged to do so. Sometimes I look at you guys and I just get to shake my head. Prior the elections, the song you guys sang was "Buhari would cry again", "PDP till 2019", so forth, so on. Today, reverse is the case.

I'm not in any way a fan of Tinubu or the APC, Buhari's personality is it for me. I believe you people should worry about staging a comeback rather than putting Tinubu's issue on your heads like a headgear.smiley
I no reason whatsoever to put tinubu on my head
Every sensible Yoruba told him he would be depleted as it is nw but his response was "Jonathan has bribe him"

Itz u guys making him feel pompous thinking he's d nxt big thing in Nigeria politics
Where he's just a substitute
D objs and Northern elites still hold ace
ND about staging a comeback
Apc continue to play opposition while still ruling nd PDP will be returned on a platter of gold
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by ishiamu(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2015
seunmsg:
No wonder Tambuwal supported Dogara against Femi. He wants to be deciding who get what committee chairmanship from Sokoto. The influence he knew he couldn't wield over Femi. Dogara must be such a weakling.

Shut the f up scum of life
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by PentiumPro(f): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
Biafran, 3rd class citizen
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by kaypound(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
tinubu must really be the biggest problem you have in this life....you cry everyday about tinubu at every topic or opportunity and he doesnt even have an idea you remotely exist. You are crying... he is balling and having his way. Life must be hard for you.

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by yahrant140(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2015
What majority of people here, didn't understand his gov. Tambuwal isn't a good politican but a good 'deal maker'......
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by yahrant140(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
PentiumPro:
haba! Maka why now..........hope you know they are many here.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by yahrant140(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2015
PentiumPro:
haba! Maka why now..........hope you know they are many here.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by yahrant140(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
HzRF:

I no reason whatsoever to put tinubu on my head
Every sensible Yoruba told him he would be depleted as it is nw but his response was "Jonathan has bribe him"

Itz u guys making him feel pompous thinking he's d nxt big thing in Nigeria politics
Where he's just a substitute
D objs and Northern elites still hold ace
ND about staging a comeback
Apc continue to play opposition while still ruling nd PDP will be returned on a platter of gold

bros amen! In your dream...... With ribadu as a pdp national chairman, Wake up this is after 9.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by kernel501: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2015
seunmsg:

Femi is Tinubu's puppet puppy... I guess he's a weakling.
Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Ephemmm: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
emmykk:
your hate for the most humbleclueless president will not kill you.

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by emmykk(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Ephemmm post=36836836][/quote]i see you have have things to do with your life,keep killing yourselve

1 Like

Re: Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment by Jorussia(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.