Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! (9091 Views)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2016
12345DKO:

Good evening Sir. Please Sir, will we be taught the skill of design, writing etc? Thank you Sir.

Yes you will. Depends on what service you are willing to offer. Article writing is the one in really high demand at the moment. Most especially the press release and reviews part of it. You will be taught how to open a profitable account that would attract buyers. Set up gigs with gig images which we will show you to do with photoshop as well as create gig videos using camtasia. We are curently working on adding whiteboard animation style using VideoScribe. Then we'll show you the way to deliver your service. Be it article writing, Graphics design, website design which i like the most by the way and social media management.

Not forgetting secure means of getting your payment in Nigeria through Payoneer or paypal
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Please who can lend me $10 to my perfect money, I will pay back $15 in two week time..please help a brother!

I hope you find someone who can
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by 12345DKO(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Yes you will. Depends on what service you are willing to offer. Article writing is the one in really high demand at the moment. Most especially the press release and reviews part of it. You will be taught how to open a profitable account that would attract buyers. Set up gigs with gig images which we will show you to do with photoshop as well as create gig videos using camtasia. We are curently working on adding whiteboard animation style using VideoScribe. Then we'll show you the way to deliver your service. Be it article writing, Graphics design, website design which i like the most by the way and social media management.

Not forgetting secure means of getting your payment in Nigeria through Payoneer or paypal
Thank you Sir. Kindly mail me the training venue, fee and time. My email address is boboye209@gmail.com. Thank you once again Sir.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
12345DKO:

Thank you Sir. Kindly mail me the training venue, fee and time. My email address is boboye209@gmail.com. Thank you once again Sir.

I have sent a mail containing all the details you requested to your email. Please check your inbox.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by 12345DKO(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

I have sent a mail containing all the details you requested to your email. Please check your inbox.
I will Sir. Thank you very much sir.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
12345DKO:

You are welcome
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by IkennaBasilJR(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
naijawealth:
Watch ur back!! That investment program your about entering will not help you.. Join things that works
which investment program do you think I want to invest in?
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
which investment program do you think I want to invest in?

I guess he was thinking it was HYIP you were investing into. They are the ones that usually make investors go looking for quick cash and making them make pledges to return people's money with interest.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

I guess he was thinking it was HYIP you were investing into. They are the ones that usually make investors go looking for quick cash and making them make pledges to return people's money with interest.
Sir I want to chat you up..pls reply my pm.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Sir I want to chat you up..pls reply my pm.

Replied you
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
12345DKO:

I guess you changed your mind
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by 12345DKO(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

I guess you changed your mind
No o, since the time of the training elapsed, I felt no need bothering you.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
12345DKO:

No o, since the time of the training elapsed, I felt no need bothering you.

You could still reschedule .
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by 12345DKO(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

You could still reschedule .
Didn't know
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
12345DKO:

Didn't know

Yea you could, so fix a day and time that'll be good for you.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
12345DKO:

Didn't know

Guess you aren't interested anymore
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Extra income in your pocket. A service you know, deliver and earn with. This is not some fancy 'get paid to click or complete a survey business.' If you really want legit and real money from the internet, be ready to work well for it, but be ready also to know how to work. Everybody knows fiverr now and it is no longer a big deal, but everyday i watch people struggle on this platform and i can't but wonder why. Many people have become frustrated and have come to the conclusion that fiverr doesn't work and they conclude that most people who are making it on fiverr like me are only out to sell information. However, our students who took that bold step to try out the training and join fiverr would beg to disagree. It works and if you don't know where you belong or what service is best for you and how to work with fiverr, then you get hurt real bad and join the growing number of frustrated people.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by abisolaarshow(f): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
mcfynest:
Fiverr is real.....thats my main source of income......
boss, me sef Don join your league o. I don't mind tutorials. I can't find u on BBM any longer.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
abisolaarshow:

boss, me sef Don join your league o. I don't mind tutorials. I can't find u on BBM any longer.

tunmi hmmm
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Cutier(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!
From the way our Economy is going,
If u loose ur job today how will u feel? Do u have a plan B in ur finances or is it just that one source, that is not even enough? Don't wait till dis happen to u oooh.
Join our team were we work together as a group and achieve common goal. U don't need to start chasing people hectares Skelter to join or register under u, we absolutely do dat for u. All we need u to do is just to register and watch ur money grow. Whatsapp me for more details 07030495498 #moneybankguaranteed#. There is no age restriction.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Djzee2010(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:
PLEASE USE MY SIGNATURE TO GET MORE INFO OR CONTACT US

Today in Nigeria, there are more than 150 millions active lines, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of up to $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

(I am sorry for this lengthy piece, i am aware Nigerians aren't good with reading long articles but when it comes to taking ones destiny and making good use of it, this lengthy piece is timely)

If you want to learn how to create a profitable fiverr account, design professional and attractive Gig images and Gig videos, delivering expertly and getting repeat buyers as well as learn how to receive your funds, protecting your fiverr business please contact (or whatsapp) me on 07066564342 and i will answer all your questions.

Briliantlightsmedia....so your skill will make a way
How can I be part of this am really interest have even registar since about 3 month ago, but nothing to sell please how can you help me. My contact number is 08147115217. Email: djzee2010@yah
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Djzee2010(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
My email is djzee2010@yahoo.com
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by juwoonn(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Djzee2010:
My email is djzee2010@yahoo.com

Sorry i have been soo busy on fiverr. I have sent you an email. It contains all you need to know.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
juwoonn:

Sup..I'm doing gr8 with fiverr already, but I'm interested in some of ur courses.
Send me d requirements; tundejuwon.samuel@yahoo.com

Sorry bro i have been really busy attending to orders on fiverr, i haven't visited my thread in a while. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by lifeofkelvino(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
richard04:
If you want to get clients outside fiverr, I have a bot that generates a list of desperate buyers willing to pay good money for quick freelance gigs. The bot searches sites like craigslist, elance, Odesk, gumtree, people per hour, etc and finds people who are willing to buy your freelance gigs. You could search theses sites manually but the Bot automates the tasks and makes finding these clients faster and easier. Contact me if you are interested in having it and watching your freelance revenue skyrocket.

I need this bot
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by richard04(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hit me up

lifeofkelvino:

I need this bot
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by lifeofkelvino(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
richard04:
Hit me up

Drop ur number here so i can call u
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by richard04(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
There's an email Addy on my signature, you can shoot me a mail.
lifeofkelvino:

Drop ur number here so i can call u
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Is it not lovely to wake up and earn from your living room? You don't have to leave home as early as 5am as is common with Lagosians. As a jobless graduate, this is the way to go. As an undergraduate, this is the way to generate passive income for school work and other expenses. Freelancing is a great business and i feel bad seeing how few people know about it in Nigeria. We are more interested in wasting productive hours watching movies and chatting on out PC's rather than stashing money in the bank account without stress. I am here to help out.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2016
It's amazing how easy you can start selling using the buyer request section. All it requires is just staying up online in the morning, waiting for new requests and bidding as they drop. You are sure to get one order a day and if you are convincing enough the person may even hand over all their projects to you rather than spreading out. Not forgetting the more you bid, the more people turn in.
Re: Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wouldn't you like to sit home after church on a Sunday like this, turn on your PC, log into Fiverr and make some quick cash? I would.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment / What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit To Open An Savings Account With Gtbank / Dangote Cement To Pay Over ₦97 Billion In Corporate Tax For 2020 Financial Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.