Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today (4011 Views)

[method] Top 20 Easy Skills You Can Use To Start Making Money On Fiverr Today!!! / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 2:36am On Oct 11, 2016
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY

So I posted job request here on even though I have not being lucky outsourcing on nairaland. People usually respond to the request late, after I might have outsourced the job on seoclerk or fiverr. However, this time, I successfully outsource the job to a fellow nairalander

SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN THIS

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..
After few hours after I postd the job
Judging from my past experience, I ran to seoclert to post the same request

what happened next will shock you..

I received upto ten offer after few minutes from seoclerk
the average price offered me was $2.5

I was about to outsource it to one of them

Behold!

I receive a whatsapp message from a nairalander indicating interest
After checking his profile I realise he has not made any sales
his profile is new..
I realise I have no choice than to order from his fiverr gig in order to help him with first review

But there is no option for less than $5 on fiverr

So, I told him I would order from him being my brother and a fellow nairalander
despite the fact that I saw another offer with more than 50% off $5
He was happy..

THE BIG GIST
I was just about to order his gig, when I received a message from a client
she ordered a job that took me less than an hour for $5

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

she tipped me with $10 after the job

All of these ordering, send back completed job and tipping occurred within 1.5hrs

LESSON LEARNT

Always assist your fellow human..especially those that are closer to you
e.g
family member
neighbour ..be it physical or virtual (such as nairaland mate grin grin)

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

Afterall, we are all humans before we became yoruba, hausa, igbo, muslim, christian, baba alawo grin grin, atheist...etc

You never know how you will be rewarded for your kind gesture.

THE END.....

P.S. This is not to brag that I'm a good fellow. But to push up the spirit of brotherhood in us

P.P.S. Let's continue to help ourselves. The Government alone can not help us..especially Nigeria Government.

Thanks for your time

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Wazzaowner(m): 2:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Hi bro plzz help a bro.. been on fiverr for over 3 dais stl yet to get ani order on my Gig. Thanks
www.fiverr.com/cgeek_marketing
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Wazzaowner:
Hi bro plzz help a bro.. been on fiverr for over 3 dais stl yet to get ani order on my Gig. Thanks
Although 3 days with no order is not a bad thing, even level 2 sellers some time lack order for a week.
Having said that, oga khassy.. Abeg food is ready o. Help a brother with his profile.
I will also check your gigs later to see if I have any input

SUCCESS
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by MrHim(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2016
A very good one Tabbaz and to be sure, you are indeed one of the good guys. Keep it up.

I hope to deal with you on Payoneer soon. Take care.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Hilux101: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

So I posted job request here on even though I have not being lucky outsourcing on nairaland. People usually respond to the request late, after I might have outsourced the job on seoclerk or fiverr. However, this time, I successfully outsource the job to a fellow nairalander

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..

Behold!

his profile is new..
I realise I have no choice than to order from his fiverr gig in order to help him with first review

He was happy..

THE BIG GIST

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

All of these ordering, send back completed job and tipping occurred within 1.5hrs

LESSON LEARNT

e.g
family member

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

Afterall, we are all humans before we became yoruba, hausa, igbo, muslim, christian, baba alawo grin grin, atheist...etc

THE END.....

P.S. This is not to brag that I'm a good fellow. But to push up the spirit of brotherhood in us

P.P.S. Let's continue to help ourselves. The Government alone can not help us..especially Nigeria Government.

Thanks for your time
Very touching. No one's wealth has ever reduced for helping another, it only increases. Oga tabbaz keep it up. And if I may ask which niche are you? I know about outsourcing on seoclerk but I don't know which niche is good for outsourcing on that platform.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Hilux101:

Very touching. No one's wealth has ever reduced for helping another, it only increases. Oga tabbaz keep it up. And if I may ask which niche are you? I know about outsourcing on seoclerk but I don't know which niche is good for outsourcing on that platform.

Thanks bro. I'm in email marketing niche in one account and graphic + virtual assistance niche in another account. I have outsourced email related job and logo design to seoclerk. You can browse the site and see their various nich. A bit non-user friedly site though

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2016
MrHim:
A very good one Tabbaz and to be sure, you are indeed one of the good guys. Keep it up.

I hope to deal with you on Payoneer soon. Take care.

Thanks for the thump up. more dollars to freelancers...expecting your payonerr in 6 digit grin grin
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Wazzaowner:

I just open your email writing gig and it's look very great. well optimised with great title and good keywords. well done brother

However, although I'm not very good in English as well, but I think it needs amendment.
The punctuations are not well used. The content does not really flow well. I beliefe khassy is super busy with orders, he would have come to your aid.
Once he finish correcting your grammer and co. then we talk about how you send proposal that win jobs etc
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by khassy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

I just open your email writing gig and it's look very great. well optimised with great title and good keywords. well done brother

However, although I'm not very good in English as well, but I think it needs amendment.
The punctuations are not well used. The content does not really flow well. I beliefe kha ssy is super busy with orders, he would have come to your aid.
Once he finish correcting your grammer and co. then we talk about how you send proposal that win jobs etc

baba i no see order this month oooo.. help your boy na
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by khassy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wazzaowner:

Oga which kind picture you use, you wan seduce people ni

Hi Everyone, i am a reliable and professional freelancer with vast experience in writing. I can offer you fast and unique services for your email marketing campaign, blog post, proofreading and blog commenting. I guarantee a 100% satisfaction. Go ahead and ORDER NOW let's get started.

Hi,
I am a reliable and professional email writer with over 6 years of experience in writing Sales generating emails for diverse clients with proven results. I offer unique services for your email marketing campaign,articles and blog post with a 100% satisfaction that is guaranteed to keep you coming for more.
ORDER NOW!!!
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by chikeorji123(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thanks khassy your doing a great job..About not getting the job as you wants Relax! Soon you will not even have time to Review our Profile webpage again...
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
khassy:

baba i no see order this month oooo.. help your boy na

Ha! ao ni ri ina ni kanga o
This month dey favour me small in this beginning part sha
I dey apply all una Boss in the house recommendation in buyer request
Let's say na small luck I get sha

Baba no yawa. One order wey go enter your domain now na big catch he go be inshaAllah
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by khassy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
chikeorji123:
Thanks khassy your doing a great job..About not getting the job as you wants Relax! Soon you will not even have time to Review our Profile webpage again...

amen
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2016
INFORMATION

One of my clients is to communicate a deal with me tomorrow America time about photoshop stuff
The only thins she told me today is that she want to sell shoe on amazon and she needs photoshop work
I am not good at photoshop
If you are good at it...
Kindly be on alert
I may bring the job here soon

Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Wazzaowner(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Tabbaz:

The punctuations are not well used. The content does not really flow well. I beliefe khassy is super busy with orders, he would have come to your aid.
plz help me with the proposal that win jobs.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Wazzaowner:

plz help me with the proposal that win jobs.

Here is the one shared on oga Venza thread by one kind person whom I forgot the name. All the credit goes to him/her.
modify it to suit your purpose

Hi, I can see that you're looking to get 10 emails written to promote your weight loss product. And I am sending my offer because I'm more

than qualified to give you a job that will produce amazing results. I have over 5 years email marketing experience and know all the sneaky

tricks and flicks to getting subscribers to take the right action. A sequential email is supposed to be written in a format whereby each is

linked to the next like a movie series. Not every seller understands this. But I do, and it should prove a point. I guarantee you a stunning

job or your money back (with option of unlimited reviews)! Please contact me via inbox with details of this job and let's get started.

Regards, Helen.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by LaCremy: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wazzaowner:

Wazzaowner, u no be better person ooo.....so u come fiverr come dey ask me sample abi?
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by 3RNEST(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
@Tabbaz... very passionately thread...abeg u fit inbox me $2000 skrill help a young hardworking Nigerian and u will never run out of Skrill...

.....lolz...see u on WhatsApp..
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
3RNEST:
@Tabbaz... very passionately thread...abeg u fit inbox me $2000 skrill help a young hardworking Nigerian and u will never run out of Skrill...

.....lolz...see u on WhatsApp..

Lol! that one na BIG money o....Make I check my skrill balance first...I dey come smiley wink cheesy grin grin
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Demolavoices(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tabbaz:

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..

Behold!

his profile is new..

He was happy..

THE BIG GIST

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

LESSON LEARNT

e.g
family member

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

THE END.....

Thanks for your time

D rule is a very simple one.... Apply an never go broke again... Btw, what payment method do u recommend using on seo clerk? Paypal?
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 4:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Demolavoices:

D rule is a very simple one.... Apply an never go broke again... Btw, what payment method do u recommend using on seo clerk? Paypal?

Paypal is ok cos I'm not sure if naija naira atm can pay in dollar site anymore
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by dozies1: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Tabbaz:

Paypal is ok cos I'm not sure if naija naira atm can pay in dollar site anymore
sorry for contacting you here but, I sent you a text on WhatsApp seems you're offline.

I just want to confirm if you've unlink my email from your PayPal.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by dozies1: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello,
I have a copy and paste job. You copy from a word and paste to a website.
Time is 12am-1am Nigeria time
price is $2 per hour
duration is 5 days

Pls contact me in the next 1hrs (cos I will soon be offline) ONLY if you would be awake by that time for the work. I can also pay the money on your fiverr page if you wish.

Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
dozies1:

sorry for contacting you here but, I sent you a text on WhatsApp seems you're offline.

I just want to confirm if you've unlink my email from your PayPal.

message replied
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Ayemileto(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
I saw your message about 1 copy and paste job between 1 and 2. I'm interested but must I have a fiver account? Here's my Whatsapp no.
+2348136016927
Tabbaz:
Hello,
price is $2 per hour
duration is 5 days
Pls contact me in the next 1hrs (cos I will soon be offline) ONLY if you would be awake by that time for the work. I can also pay the money on your fiverr page if you wish.

Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ayemileto:
I saw your message about 1 copy and paste job between 1 and 2. I'm interested but must I have a fiver account? Here's my Whatsapp no.

You can contact me on whatsapp. see my signature
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hello,
price is $2 per hour
duration is 5 days

Thanks

OFFER CLOSED
2 freelancers hired

thanks all
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by nerilove(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Missed it. Anyway let me know when you have such jobs. Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Appleyard(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Tabbaz:

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..

Behold!

his profile is new..

He was happy..

THE BIG GIST

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

LESSON LEARNT

e.g
family member

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

THE END.....

Thanks for your time

Believe me when I say your wife is a lucky woman. If only half of Nigerians could reason the way you do, this country wouldn't have been where it is now. Tribalism and lack of ethical morals are the bane of our interdependence and national sense of integration.

Man, keep up the good work....
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Appleyard(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Dear Mr.Tabbaz, what could be wrong with my fiverr account? No single sales since Genesis Chapter 1?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Appleyard:
Dear Mr.Tabbaz, what could be wrong with my fiverr account? No single sales since Genesis Chapter 1?

Dear bro/sis,

Sorry for the poor experience on fiverr. What count to your sales are many including 1) your skill 2) your profile setup 3) your gig setup 4) your proposal to prospective clients 5) your deliverance - timely and qualitative. etc

Kindly submit your fiverr account link and mention older fellow in this business such as khassy in order to get it scrutinised and criticized

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Distributor Of A New Brand Of Cigarette From Dubai. / FACEBOOK: Two Sure Lotto Competition / Please What Can I Do With N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.