Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC (5759 Views)

Governor Abubakar Arrives Jigawa In A Commercial Plane / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by koolpal(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
A judicial system that is not effective and efficient brings problem... how do u account for a case that wil only be revisited when the person indicate his desire to contest an election... If u lyk exhume all d dirts it wil be SAI AUDU
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by Nelkoko: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dis shld b d fate of....FASHOLA,TINUBU,KWANKWASO,JONAH JANG,AMECHI,SUSWAN.....PLZ add yours....
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by Shuaibujo: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
He still has a case with EFCC. He has not been discharged and acquitted by any court.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by disumusa: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
SalifuMP:
Today he wants to be governor of Kogi under APC. is APC really a party of change? I wonder.
this IBO lies is becoming suicidal.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shuaibujo:
He still has a case with EFCC. He has not been discharged and acquitted by any court.
A new case that was brought up by Former Governor Ibrahim Idris to neutralize Audu.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
SalifuMP:
Today he wants to be governor of Kogi under APC. is APC really a party of change? I wonder.
Your attempt at tarnishing the image of Attah Adoja has failed woefully.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by frankyychiji(f): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
emamos:
perhaps he made a mistake quoting you coz u made a sensible comments
If the contextual meaning of what I told that naive foolish boy is lost upon you and your co-travellers here, then i must admit that your cases are even worse than his.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by emamos: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
[s]If the contextual meaning of what I told that naive foolish boy is lost upon you and your co-travellers here, then i must admit that your cases are even worse than his[/s].
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
1999 - 2003 is two times? Smh
He was the Governor in 1992 - 1993 and 1999 - 2003.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where are those that say Buhari is using EFCC to witch-hunt PDP members in the south? Here is Audu, a northerner and an APC chieftain being handcuffed.
Re: Former Kogi Governor, Abubakar Audu Handcuffed By EFCC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He was the Governor in 1992 - 1993 and 1999 - 2003.
But the administration was brought to an end by the military and he was elected under a new constitution in 1999. And as far as the current constitution is concerned, he has only served for one term and very much eligible for another term.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Snr Police Officer handling Lady''s Breast / INEC Has No Plans To Postpone the 2023 General Election / Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.