Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing (44242 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Majek Fashek's Lawsuit With Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by DTOBS(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Honestly, I never think say the guy don recover oooo. The thing still dey im body o.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by gbens2000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
i hope he doesnt go back t it cuz dat thing is in d blood.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by OAMMB(f): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
People should free this guy abeg....
They should allow him continue and concentrate on his rehabilitation process....everyone seems to be using him and his predicament to gain cheap popularity this days
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by musicwriter(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm so happy to see him smiling again.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by noblegrex: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hopez456:
That was the dude in his prime.
prime ke,how old is he now.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by aameyah(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
175:
It was awesome yesterday in Abuja to see Majek back to life amidst the media at a press conference organised by 911 management. Big thanks to High Chief Ayiri Emani for taking full responsibility of Majek's Rehabilitation,all expense paid. Today we declare no more fund raising on behalf of Majek. Thanks to Monica who also flew in from the States to attend the conference,thanks to Pupa Blackrice for volunteering his time to stay by Majek. Special thanks to all 911 crew for the big support,Majek is grateful,Nigerians are grateful.

https://www.facebook.com/monica.omorodion
Is it his house pictured here
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by abagoro(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
obo389:
kiss
ayiri emami aka bash oloye,God go bless u for this kind gesture wey u do.As ur hand of assiatance long reach to people wey u knw and even those wey u no knw,na so ur money go long pass by God grace.
twale baba mi.more grace.

I join you in the prayer. God blessed Ayiri with wealth and will bless him more with good health and long life for helping a man abandoned by all. If only someone helped Yekini.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by BOWOTO(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ephemmm:
Hmmmm.... See as the man dey ugly after 'he has used his own hand to harm himself' to use Yoruba refrain.

One thing I have decided in my life - never will money, religion, ego, smoking, pushy, sports, drinking, marriage, education, works, etc have total dominion over the activities of my life.

God bless Nigeria.
Then you are not human.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Ephemmm: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
BOWOTO:
Then you are not human.

Continue deceiving yourself: regular/objective self assessment is the key to moderation.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by BOWOTO(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Continue deceiving yourself: regular/objective self assessment is the key to moderation.
you're the one deceiving yourself, something must move a man.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Ephemmm: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
BOWOTO:
you're the one deceiving yourself, something must move a man.

And nothing makes a man to checkmate himself shey?
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by BOWOTO(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

And nothing makes a man to checkmate himself shey?
What are you saying now? Education dint dominate you and you spent half your life studying.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by chukxie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
ionsman:
Majek is handsome sha. Even with his condition, you can see it.

You took the words our of my mouth. Your head dey there! Twale for you!
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by aviazuva: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Majek,
The Captain of your ship was asleep
And you decided to take over the navigation of your boat
But Sea wave from the north and south almost capsized your boat
You nearly have no boat no more in this life but let it be
Through the power of the most high,, Sail On
Brother Sail On.
I wish you quick recovery
AVIAZUVA your FAN

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by evesdon4u: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope he stays clean from now on! Not everyday is Christmas you know...
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Rick9(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
175:
Members of Parliament from Jamaica in attendance!
grin grin grin @Jamaica Parliament
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by osesology(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
HANKS ANUKU Jr! congratulations
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by kcpragmatik(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na hunger dey do Majek this thing. Una say na rehab! See as him don fresh under two days.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by gabriel212: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
175:
o boy he tag pics just dey make me laugh uncontrollable
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 400billionman: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
175:

Yah muan. Jah rasta fried rice....
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by purplekayc(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
This guy sob dabaru I swear
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by insure1: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
This environment he is undergoing this 'rehab' is questionable. Even the people in the pictures alone are enough to doubt how effective this 'rehab' is, and its authenticity undecided

While happy with the kind gestures, I'm still a bit skeptical.
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by TolaniLuv: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wiz Khalifa use style look like majek

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.