Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Different Choices That We View Differently And At Times Leads To Crisis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Choices That We View Differently And At Times Leads To Crisis (405 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / "They Call You Beautiful But Act Differently When They See Your Scars" -survivor / Here Are 20 Things Authentic People Do Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Choices That We View Differently And At Times Leads To Crisis by bamac(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
I think human beings should start learning to respect others' choice.

The obvious is that we cannot view things the same way. The rate at which we love or hate something differs.

God created everything in the universe. Man, animals, plants etc.

Among human beings two cannot be the same. We have cases of identical twins and some situations whereby they will say human look alike.

Of all this cases, there will definitely be something that will make one to be different from the other.

Even some parts of human body God created are not equal. Animals too that are twins or even quadruplets don't look completely alike.

Here are list of choices we view differently :

1. Choice of profession

2. Choice of course of study in higher institutions

3.Choice of religion

4. Choice of spouse

5. Choice of material things

Difference in choice of some that is highlighted here are the source of crisis in some countries. Let's learn to respect other's choice for peace.

Please feel free to add

Read full article from the source: http://bamisepeters..com/2015/08/don-blame-my-choice-respect-my-decision.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pay Less For Your Electrical Power Needs For Your Home Or Office / A Healing Tour / TO LET: Property In Lekki For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.