Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. (830 Views)

Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by onosprince(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Hi all,

I just wanted to share this short story, It happened at the compound next to mine. There is a family living there and they have 2 daughters, the eldest one is 6 yrs and the youngest is 2 years old. They have this male friend who comes to watch TV, Most of the times when this friend comes to visit them, they will be at their shop but in the same area, leaving the man alone with the kids.

Yesterday the friend came to their shop to visit them, and the oldest daughter told him that "I will talk" the mother asked her to say what she wants to say, and she narrated how this friend locks the door when the parents are at the shop and starts inserting his fingers in their private part as he is watching the TV. The wife quickly called the husband, on hearing the story he started slapping the friend and people came to beg him to stop. He didnt call the police on him so the pervert is still walking free.

I am sharing this story for you parents that leave your female kids with male friends alone in a room, Its not good so please stop it.
Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by lovemoi2(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2015
terible.... please report the man to the police and tell everyone in the neighborhood
Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Paedophiles on the increase. May God save us and our children from the wicked hands of this devil sent advocates in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by dayjee: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
phedophile everywhere..... parents shouldn't trust anybody nowadays ....protect your daughters from this satanic people. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
So wetin him cum dey enjoy now frm fingering d small gurl?
Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by donbugy(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2015
What a stupid man, that's I dont let my neighbours kids to enter my house because I dont want any problem.... This should be on the front page because not everyone can be trusted to leave your kids in their care...

Cc lalasticla,ishilove

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by sammyT6631: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2015
I dunno why this is trending. Stricter sanctions shld b employed
Re: Man Uses Finger To Defile His Friend's Daughters Of 2-6 Yrs Old. by greatness22(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some men nor get sense at all...

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Commits Suicide After Catching Husband Having Sex With Mother / See How Unidentified Soldier Flogged My Friend For Daring To Ask Question / Two Children Roast In Fire After Their Mum Locked Them Indoors & Went Out (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.