Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Your Favourite Movie Quotes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Movie Quotes (883 Views)

Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Movie Quotes by yemstok(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
1. 3 Idiots Rancho
"Pursue excellence and success will follow you pants down"

2. 3 Idiots Fahran(after finding out Rancho topped the exam)
"That day we learned,when your friends flunks, you feel bad,when he tops, you feel worse"

3. Legend of the Seeker Richard Rahl
."Zedd used to tell me that if the road is easy, you're likely going the wrong way."

4.Legend of the Seeker Kahlan Amnell(mother confessor)
"Never let a woman set your path for you, when there is a man in her line of sight."

5. Jack the giant slayer Wickie
"Why is it that people always scream before they die? Do they think it's gonna help them?"

6. Atlantis Hercules
"Wrestling is in my blood. Even as a baby, I strangled a snake with my bare hands. cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
MY FAVOURITE IS FROM THE MOVIE "GLADIATOR"....BY RUSSELL CROWE

I Am Maximimus Deximus, General of the Roman army, commander of the Eastern front, Husband to murdered wife, Father to murdered son. I will have my revenge in this life or the next.....

BEST QUOTE EVER....

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by Unsad(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wish I was a fan of movies
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by frankay430(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
3 idiot my favourite movie
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by keyholder(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
"Ambition debt must be paid"- Raymond 'Red' Reddington

* original quote from Shakespeare Julio Cesar *
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:
MY FAVOURITE IS FROM THE MOVIE "GLADIATOR"....BY RUSSELL CROWE

I Am Maximimus Deximus, General of the Roman army, commander of the Eastern front, Husband to murdered wife, Father to murdered son. I will have my revenge in this life or the next.....

BEST QUOTE EVER....
lol...I jst even rewatch am today
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
romeo must die by DMX 'guns dnt kill people,people kill people.
Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by BraniacX(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't know if quotes from a TV series qualify but cersei lannister GOT===>"when you play the game of thrones, you win or you die"

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Movie Quotes by woodboi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

I want what's coming to me. The world, chico, and everything in it.

The guys who last in this business ..are the guys who fly straight, low-key, quiet. And the guys who want it all; chicas, champagne, flash ..they don't last.... I always remember this quote when i come across a snitch.

Don't get high on your own supply.

Every day above ground is a good day.

The only thing in this world that gives orders... is balls.

Never underestimate the other guy's greed.

Before i self destruct (50 cent)... If you are not strong, the pressure will break you.

Empire: Lucious to Jamal: “You see son, sometimes you gotta be willing to sacrifice your queen in order to win the game.”

Cookie: "Boo Boo Kitty, just 'cause I asked Jesus to forgive you, don't mean I do."
"Get rid of fake-ass Halle Berry. As long as she's around, I'm closed for business.”

From Save the Last Dance: Chinille: They call him Snookie because F**l was taken

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Family Portrait Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / A Very Hilarious Movie Poster I Saw Today In Portharcourt. / #quantico#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.