Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) (793 Views)

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) by 9gofficial: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

For nine days, Shola (not real name) was in pain. The abdominal pain she endured felt as if a knife got stuck in her, she told Saturday Punch.

She was scared but she had no choice but to endure the pain since she couldn’t imagine telling her parents the unimaginable trauma she had been subjected to that led to the pains she was going through.

“How could I face them? How could I tell them that the man they handed me over to, to help process my admission, had raped me?” Shola said.

But then, much as she tried, she couldn’t continue hiding her ordeal, especially when the pains had become unbearable. Shola’s parents eventually got to know what their daughter had passed through in the quest of trying to become an undergraduate.

Eighteen-year-old Shola is one of the numerous hopeful candidates, wishing to secure admission into the University of Lagos. But her score of 211 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination fell short of the requirement for Mass Communication, which was her choice.

Her father, who resided in Abesan Estate in Ipaja area of Lagos, had done all he could to ensure that her daughter would become a university student this year but all his efforts seemed to be futile.

“Someone told me to send her UTME registration number. He checked on the university website and said she was not eligible. Not convinced, I went to the school myself to check and it was the same problem.

“I had to start making calls to other universities where she could secure admission and someone told me she they could be helped to gain admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University with that score.

“As soon as the UTME result was released around May, I informed a friend of mine who lives within the estate, who is a lecturerat UNILAG. I took my daughter to him and he........

SEE FULL POST HERE
Re: UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) by Mbkite(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chai
Re: UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) by tomzee2(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jah help our generation....

The rich always suppress the poor
Re: UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
op, complete the gist nah...
Re: UNILAG Lecturer That Raped A Girl Seeking Admission (see Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
This shít is stale.

(1) (Reply)

* / SAVAGE ! Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother / Woman Arrested With 4.450kg Of Cocaine At Lagos International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.