Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438128 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Headmonbra: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
I have seen two or possibly three people ask on this thread if any chemical engineers have been sent medical invites. One user replied that he knew of two chemical engineers that were sent the invites. Pls, does anyone know any more?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
What will be, will be. No Mata aw long it takes. As d saying d patient dog eats the fattest bone...yeah it is true literally. Let us b dt patient dog(an idiom doh).....do other things 2 tk ur mind off it and be positive in ur thought....Been waiting since august b4 shortlist, waited again afta GD...again afta Interview....until d psycho.....I believe positively in God and remember God is a patient God.....I wish us all well and a prosperous career...In God we wait and tru him w'll receive.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mkchims(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
tafrica:

Got shortlisted for fleet Manager, (CV based SL) thing.
How far, how did it go
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
mkchims:

How far, how did it go

Still awaiting interview jare. The job ads are still very much on their site till 31st so it's only logical one expects interview for the cement openings till the ads closure.

All is well with us and God's will be done.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mkchims(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2016
tafrica:

Still awaiting interview jare. The job ads are still very much on their site till 31st so it's only logical one expects interview for the cement openings till the ads closure.

All is well with us and God's will be done.
Amen brother

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by okyodic: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gud day pals, I got an invitation from Dangote oil refining comp, the subject of the mail reads INTERVIEW SCHEDULE but the content says "invited for personal discussion" . I submitted my c.v to a mail (general mail on d advert) wen the advert was on last year, after a mnth I was called to send in my appointment letter and pay slip. I was not called for any test. Could someone give me a guide and wat should be expected
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
okyodic:
Gud day pals, I got an invitation from Dangote oil refining comp, the subject of the mail reads INTERVIEW SCHEDULE but the content says "invited for personal discussion" . I submitted my c.v to a mail (general mail on d advert) wen the advert was on last year, after a mnth I was called to send in my appointment letter and pay slip. I was not called for any test. Could someone give me a guide and wat should be expected

I advise you go through the previous posts here. You may have to read thermodynamics, pump, heat exchanger, refining process and also go through your CV and study it, especially the part of your CV you think might have been related to this position which got them interested in inviting you.

BTW, did the invite come through Aug or Nov application? And also your discipline?

Many in your category, like me, are still expecting interview invite based on CV.

I hope other members will add one or two things that might be helpful to you.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Andytoc(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Appointment letter and pay slip?I don't really get. Besides the application was done online at the career website. Are you an experienced applicant?
okyodic:
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by aydrees09: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
okyodic:

U missed the information up. The advert was only on papers around August last year, that is like 5 months ago as against what u stated.

When did u get the mail and when were u scheduled for ?

What is ur course of study ?

With that, you can get appropriate answers.

Personally, I think the interview is just as stated (Discussion). I doubt if technical questions would be asked like in the case of eazichris.

tafrica, I think the topics u mentioned are for Mechanical/chemical engineering.

Regards
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Only God understands dis dangote's recruitment process...personally I dnt.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ascendo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
okyodic:
since appointment letter and pay slip(from former/current employee) was required from you, it's probably experienced position. So have a thorough knowledge of what you wrote on your CV. Your current job descriptions/functions and how the skills/experienced acquired will be harnessed for the position you applied for in Dangote. It's just a discussion...How can you, through what you already are move Dangote forward?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 5:25am On Jan 31, 2016
wow its been a while.. u see Dangote recruitment is in different form like I said sometime earlier.. some where shortlisted for apt test while others where CV based.

Yea some people where asked to submit their spp letter and pay slip but that was after the interviews unlike in your own case where you said they are asking for these stuffs even before interview..

well maybe your CV says a lot good stuff about you that catapulted you to that that stage of just discussion.

just be positive and you never can tell what God might do, because when God wants to bless a man, all protocols are broken.

As for those of us that have done the medicals.. we might just have to be patient because most people that have been contacted to resume so far are the fertilizer guys.

Most refinery guys have not been called. but if anyone in the house have been called, he or she can prove .e wrong and let others know where they stand .
best wishes.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by okyodic: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Mechanical engineering. .....the first contact from Dangote was in September when they wanted to confirm if I work with d company I claim to be working for by requesting for my payslip and appointment letter. ..

tafrica:

I advise you go through the previous posts here. You may have to read thermodynamics, pump, heat exchanger, refining process and also go through your CV and study it, especially the part of your CV you think might have been related to this position which got them interested in inviting you.

BTW, did the invite come through Aug or Nov application? And also your discipline?

Many in your category, like me, are still expecting interview invite based on CV.

I hope other members will add one or two things that might be helpful to you.

All the best
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by okyodic: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Pls do u have contact of any of d fertilizer successful? ? ? Becausei applied for the fertilizer section but the invitation is coming from oil refining.
eazichris:
wow its been a while.. u see Dangote recruitment is in different form like I said sometime earlier.. some where shortlisted for apt test while others where CV based.

Yea some people where asked to submit their spp letter and pay slip but that was after the interviews unlike in your own case where you said they are asking for these stuffs even before interview..

well maybe your CV says a lot good stuff about you that catapulted you to that that stage of just discussion.

just be positive and you never can tell what God might do, because when God wants to bless a man, all protocols are broken.

As for those of us that have done the medicals.. we might just have to be patient because most people that have been contacted to resume so far are the fertilizer guys.

Most refinery guys have not been called. but if anyone in the house have been called, he or she can prove .e wrong and let others know where they stand .
best wishes.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by okyodic: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
After the deadline of the Aug paper advert, there was another sms advert asking interested applicants to submit there cv to a particular Dangote *project* email address. I did not go through the online application procedure

aydrees09:

U missed the information up. The advert was only on papers around August last year, that is like 5 months ago as against what u stated.

Personally, I think the interview is just as stated (Discussion). I doubt if technical questions would be asked like in the case of eazichris.

tafrica, I think the topics u mentioned are for Mechanical/chemical engineering.

Regards
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by okyodic: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
After the deadline of the Aug paper advert, there was another sms advert asking applicants to submit there cv to a particular Dangote *project* email address. I did not go through the online application procedure

aydrees09:

Regards
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
When is d interview coming up??
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bassmo: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mehn I heard a guy that was recruited by dangote refinery resigned last week because of pay
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bassmo:
Mehn I heard a guy that was recruited by dangote refinery resigned last week because of pay

Have people already started work at Dangote refinery? I doubt that info. Perhaps one of those contract workers working with the Company handling the design and construction of the project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Headmonbra: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Some people have begun working with respect to the Dangote oil refinery. Some LinkedIn profiles prove this.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by oniculator: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
A call for 2016 Graduate Engineer Training Scheme by Dangote Industries Limited To the; Mechanical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mining Engineers... With 1st class, 2.1,2.2/HND You can forward your CV with your discipline clearly stated in the subject of the mail to GETS2016@dangote.com on or before 5th of February. . . Wishing you the very best...

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Headmonbra post=42541285]Some
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
The recent guys called for medical will help confirm this... I suppose they haven't got their offer letters yet
Bassmo:
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2016
well what can be shitty for one person may be cool for another. so guys ask yourselves , are you going for the job for the money only or for the career prospect and exposure. appreciate God for what he did for you by even getting to the medical and subsequently offer..

let's stay hopeful and focused .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
eazichris:
well what can be shitty for one person may be cool for another. so guys ask yourselves , are you going for the job for the money only or for the career prospect and exposure. appreciate God for what he did for you by even getting to the medical and subsequently offer..

let's stay hopeful and focused .
yeah...U r right.God is able.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by papaskingdom: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
I was messaged for my medicals to hold today - Dangote Refinery. Contrary to people's opinion here that it is everybody that did psychometric test that would be called, I did general test - Group Discussion - Interview, and now medicals.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
papaskingdom:
I was messaged for my medicals to hold today - Dangote Refinery. Contrary to people's opinion here that it is everybody that did psychometric test that would be called, I did general test - Group Discussion - Interview, and now medicals.
when did you receive the msg 4 d medical invite?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by papaskingdom: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yesterday.
YoungMil:
when did you receive the msg 4 d medical invite?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by YoungMil: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
papaskingdom:
Yesterday.
Wish u God's best.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
papaskingdom:
I did mention here before now that people of ur kind were called
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
You deserve a medal! grin

cesctotti:
I did mention here before now that people of ur kind were called

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.