Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438303 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
most of my fertilizer friends we did medicals with have all resumed.. infact I spoke with one of them that have resume and he gisted me a bit about the location of the job and all that.

I still wonder why dey haven't called d refinery guys to resume. its taken longer than expected. usually contact after medicals does not take too long Like this..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by papaskingdom: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yea, I get you. I was just trying to give people that didn't do psychometric test hope. Truthfully, I was pretty convinced I was gonna be called because I had 15 months experience as a Design Engineer, Structures; prior my interview and my interviewer pulled out a form, asked me more questions and wrote them on the form.
Y'all should just be hopeful, whether you wrote psychometric test or not. What is yours ain't gonna pass you by.
cesctotti:
I did mention here before now that people of ur kind were called

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by papaskingdom: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Unfortunately and fortunately, I'm not in Nigeria to take up the employment and I wont be around anytime soon. lol

YoungMil:
Wish u God's best.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anthonyfor12345: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls oga cesctotti u haven't replied my mail. it's me anthony
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Urgent: Those that did medicals few weeks ago should get their international passports ready before the end of the week. That's the message I got from the HR.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
krie00707:
You deserve a medal! grin

smiles.... Give me one naaaa... Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Anthonyfor12345:
pls oga cesctotti u haven't replied my mail. it's me anthony
am sorry Anthony... Plz resend the mail...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
valves:
Urgent: Those that did medicals few weeks ago should get their international passports ready before the end of the week. That's the message I got from the HR.
u got this message yesterday...?... Wat other info was passed?... Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anthonyfor12345: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
here is it si. @ cesctotti . ekwuemeanthony04@gmail.com send ur contact in the mail pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Does that mean they would be contacted before the end of the week? Don't raise hopes bro! undecided undecided
valves:
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chebyshev(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2016
@cesctotti, You are yet to reply my email too. Here is my email address oseglob2exel@gmail.com. Kindly revert as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anthonyfor12345: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
ok thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
cesctotti:
u got this message yesterday...?... Wat other info was passed?... Thanks
Yes bro. Nothing more..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
krie00707:
Does that mean they would be contacted before the end of the week? Don't raise hopes bro! undecided undecided
I'm not raising hope. I'm just doing what I was asked to do
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anthonyfor12345: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
I've sent you a mail @ cesctotti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by wisolf(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Any mining engineer that was invited for medicals?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dapizl(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
valves:

What about those that just got medical invites? Any intel about them? Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
You'll need to confirm from the HR..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Mcbenjamin(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls those that are awaiting interview date, what's our faith as we have not heard from the HR
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Amin23: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
dapizl:

Pls when did you get your medical invite and what batch are you? Were you also called by the hr to supply any information. Thanks
What about those that just got medical invites? Any intel about them? Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dapizl(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Amin23 post=42593798][/quote]
This morning, August batch.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by SashaF: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2016
You got a medical invite this morning ?

dapizl:

This morning, August batch.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Amin23: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2016
@sashaF, I was surprised to hear that the other guy got a medical invite yesterday morning. Pls can u confirm this with your reliable source and inquire about others still awaiting medicali invites. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dapizl(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
SashaF:
You got a medical invite this morning ?

Yesterday (Wednesday) morning.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by SashaF: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2016
pls what's your discipline ?

dapizl:

Yesterday (Wednesday) morning.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by MACSTANN: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
sorry guys this is coming late... i Got a call from dangoteHR on wed while i was still @ Niger whre i serve to come for Medicals on wed... But i pleaded and Rescheduled for Thurs i did Mine Yesterday... am august 015 batch CIVIL ENGINEERINg... they ask me if my international passport was ready n i said yes... i GUess the training will be before the Month ends.... n also they told me there will be a second batch for the medicals... so don't loose hope dudes... i almost did... JUst entrust it to God's hands n wait... Wish u all get ur MEdical invites... lovely weekend.

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by oniculator: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
I really hope that the second batch comes early enough, so as to calm the nerves of my friends. Waiting is not always easy. Close to 2k people applied from scratch, then it remained 175 people at the very last stage. Everyone at that stage deserves to be called for medicals and offer letters. I can't wait for more people to be invited. Be it oil or fertilizer or petrochemical. Just call people. A lot have been called for fertilizer lately. Let them call more abeg...... To my fellow Muslims i say jum'a Mubarak

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
With Faith we await n Receive our offer..... In Jesus Name

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by MACSTANN: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
on my med letter it was oil refinery...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
MACSTANN:

Thanks for the update, please do not hesitate to update the forum as more infos reach any member of the thread.

@Aremu01 and other August hopefuls, I can feel your apprehension, if I, a Nov CV based awaitee, can't also wait any longer.
I join my faith with yours and others that it will all end well for us very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Mekyno(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
MACSTANN:
Guy, i tap into ur anionting/favour. Frm NYSC (we neva finish sef) to Oil Refinery? Wow! Congrats, mehn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.