Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437641 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Is nobody dialing the HR?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
krie00707:
Is nobody dialing the HR?

I think those that have previously had one interview or the other with them have such privilege, if you're in that category, you may give it a trial.
All the best to everyone as we await.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
tafrica:

Do you have the idea the duration of the training and where these present ones that were called for offer letters would be having their training?
Just an innocent question

Thanks

they'll be going for their one year training in India at the end of this week. I'm awaiting second batch.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
I want to believe second batch medical invite won't take as long as till after the one(1) year training of first batch in India.......just thinking aloud.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by crazymom(f): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
It is well
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abdujapha:
I want to believe second batch medical invite won't take as long as till after the one(1) year training of first batch in India.......just thinking aloud.

That ll be unreasonable, but with the way this ppl are going, anything is possible
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aremu01:

That ll be unreasonable, but with the way this ppl are going, anything is possible

Anything is possible my brother smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lobito007(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello comrades. Just discovered this thread since applying for the executive trainee position last November. Anyone who applied for this position at that same time contacted yet?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
As funny as it sounds, it may be true but I don't wish a one year wait before one knows his/her fate.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
lobito007:
Hello comrades. Just discovered this thread since applying for the executive trainee position last November. Anyone who applied for this position at that same time contacted yet?

What does your application status read?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Theokleia:
Thanks
Guess you've had your interview before now? Wish u success as we await ours.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lobito007(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
tafrica:

What does your application status read?
"under review"
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2016
tafrica:

Thanks

Guess you've had your interview before now?
Wish u success as we await ours.

Yea. August batch 4/4 stages checked. one of the few petroleum engrs. awaiting medicals.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Ahmed4002(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Theokleia:

Yea. August batch 4/4 stages checked. one of the few petroleum engrs. awaiting medicals.

We can't wait to have you on board.
Another S.p.E grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abul20(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Ahmed4002:

We can't wait to have you on board.
Another S.p.E grin
Hello Ahmad i am Adam pls recently we have concluded all the 4 stages but we were not that much i think 41 were invited and only 23 were available for both aptitude test group discussion and interview and phsyconetry,while we await medicals 5 among us were called and when we asked they said it was meant for replacement but ours is next batch pls can you confirm or clarify this.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by formlessIB(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2016
To all the guys that have been scheduled to travel for their training today, I wish them journey mercies! And for all of us that are awaiting our medical invites cum offer letter, I pray that we shall receive it with joy by God's grace! And to the Nov batch too awaiting good news, it shall come to pass!

Guys, Enjoy yourselves!!

CHEERS!

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by unknownolodo1: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
To everyone that has received their offer letters..... I wish you safe journey and the very best..... To those awaiting offers....... I pray you get what's best for you all..... And to the November applicants and others..... I wish you the best........ Have a nice week everyone......

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ayemik01: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2016
trainees are yet to travel Nd since a few persons actually turned down d job d replacement gist is authentic

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Why would anyone reject the offer?

I thought the replacement was based on failing medicals

ayemik01:
trainees are yet to travel Nd since a few persons actually turned down d job d replacement gist is authentic
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2016
krie00707:
Why would anyone reject the offer?

I thought the replacement was based on failing medicals

Bond dey that thing
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Lobatan!!!

kokaneprodigy:

Bond dey that thing
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Do you expect a company to invest that much on you without a security on dr part?
I think with the level of investment on each Trainee, the bond is fair

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aremu01:
Do you expect a company to invest that much on you without a security on dr part?

True that.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aremu01:

my dear there are other companies who commit even more and have NO BOND. I believe any organization that institutesa bond, a stringent one at that, always has something wrong with its working conditions and staff management. My brother five years is not beans, it's not even moi-moi.

it's just sad that Dangy decided to give administration to Indians! whatever happened to the USTDA grant? Even if you say,it can be done anywhere, what about other places that have refineries.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Headmonbra: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Both Aremu01 and Theokleia have valid points. With regards to Theokleia, I understand what you mean. You are probably referring to multinational upstream and oil servicing companies. They probably don't put bonds because they are confident their workers won't leave. They are paid ridiculously well. Only a fool, or someone allergic to money will leave. People retire there.
That being said, I understand, as Aremu01 said, why some other smaller companies have bonds. They need to recoup their investment. You can also leave them for their rivals, and probably negotiate better salaries due to the training they have given you. That will make them look like fools. Some banks (e.g. Access bank) have bonds. I think theirs is about 2 years. I hope the Dangote Salary/perks will justify the ridiculously long bond period.
RANT OVER!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2016
U have all spoken well, and yes the bond is ridiculously long. I just hope the working conditions is something we can live and cope with at the long run.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by snowytee(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Y'all speaking in parables here.What are the conditions and don't you guys know the renumeration yet?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2016
snowytee:
Y'all speaking in parables here.What are the conditions and don't you guys know the renumeration yet?
Lol
Wait and pray for ur offer bro. As per d pay, I don't even understand what I read on the letter.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2016
snowytee:
We are Christians and it means christ-like. grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
We are Christians and it means christ-like. grin grin grin
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.