Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438011 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by TUNSAN: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
As much as I would love to know the details of the offer, I would not want it to be at the detriment of the individual that gives the info. Some HR guys might be following this thread. So to my guys that got the offer and are comfortable with it pls don't be compelled to share it. To the other guys that have better offers somewhere else smiley pls enlighten us. If you do enlighten us pls try to protect the integrity of the company without hiding the truth. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by snowytee(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

We are Christians and it means christ-like. grin grin grin
lol,it is well.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2999081/dangote-group-sponsors-800-nigerians

If only 50 are going for now, then there is big hope
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by justchill(m): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2016
.I just checked my applications on dangote career website and I saw this "CV Based SL Cleared and waiting for scheduling interview" I applied for the executive trainee refinery position in november last year
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lobito007(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2016
justchill:
.I just checked my applications on dangote career website and I saw this "CV Based SL Cleared and waiting for scheduling interview" I applied for the executive trainee refinery position in november last year
3 ques, please.
1. What date in Nov did u submit your app?
2. Do you have an msc?
3. What branch of engineering is your discipline?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bayern4life: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2016
HI folks. Are candidates whose status reads CV based SL cleared awaiting scheduling interview applicants with Msc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bb4522(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2016
bayern4life:
HI folks. Are candidates whose status reads CV based SL cleared awaiting scheduling interview applicants with Msc.
Nope.... i guess it means candidates with little experience in engineering. Mine reads that and am without an MSc
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by justchill(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
I applied on the 10th of November, BEng. Electrical and electronic engineering
lobito007:

3 ques, please.
1. What date in Nov did u submit your app?
2. Do you have an msc?
3. hat branch of engineering is your discipline?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lobito007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
justchill:
I applied on the 10th of November, BEng. Electrical and electronic engineering
Applied same day. B.Eng mech eng, but status still reads 'under review'.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by PromiseUche(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wishing all d Dangote graduate trainee refinery newly employed, onboard safe trip. I pray to join u soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by udokas: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aliko Dangote, president of Dangote Group and Africa’s richest man, is sending about 800 Nigerians to India, to learn the operations of a petrochemical refinery.
The 800 Nigerians will travel to the Asian country over the next 24 months in a batch of fifties, to learn from the nation with the largest refinery in the world.
India is home to the world’s largest refinery – Jamnagar Refinery Reliance Industries, Jamnagar – which refines as much as 1.2 million barrels per day.
A source in the company confirmed the development to TheCable on Friday, adding that the first batch to be trained will leave for India on Sunday, March 20, 2016.
“About 800 will be trained in batches within 24 months. The first batch of 50 is leaving for India on Sunday,” she said.
Dangote is looking to creating employment within the Nigerian economy, rather than importing expatriates to run the first private refinery in Nigeria.
The refinery, projected to worth $9 billion, is being built to have a refining capacity of about 500,000 to 650,000 barrels per day.
“After receiving a private licence to build a refinery, Dangote has commenced the building of a 650,000 barrel per day (BPD) petroleum refinery, which will be the single largest in the world,” the conglomerate said in a statement more than a year ago.
“The refinery would have a larger capacity than all of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) refineries put together.”
Dangote, who hosted Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), at the site of the refinery in January, assured Nigerians that the refinery would be ready to meet the nation’s need by 2018.
“Today, Nigeria imports 100 percent of its fertilizer, but when we finish, Nigeria will be the largest exporter of Urea and Ammonia in Africa,” Dangote said in January.
“The refinery is the largest single line in Africa and it will meet our total domestic requirement and save foreign exchange. Thirty-eight per cent of CBN’s foreign exchange is spent on importation of petroleum products.
“We can serve the whole West African market. We are going to serve the whole domestic market in the next 10 years and also export. We have actually been doing this for a very long time to diversify the economy.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mkchims(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
CV based what's the update...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by sifo: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by XtraSmooth404: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
sifo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYN-FNMd2zE
Saw couple of familiar faces in the video. There's still hope for those waiting.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
How is the training going fellas? Enjoy your stay in India. wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by crazymom(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Hope dangote recruitment team (HR), hasn't forgotten the CV based n awaiting scheduling interview candidates It is almost 5months n we are yet to hear from th

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by PromiseUche(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
@Crazymom, d waiting is so long and discouraging, 5months is not 5weeks o!. They shld pls contact us. undecided cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mkchims(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
crazymom:
Hope dangote recruitment team (HR), hasn't forgotten the CV based n awaiting scheduling interview candidates It is almost 5months n we are yet to hear from th

One day they will remember and call that's if we don't get better options before then. for now fingers/legs crossed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Analee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Plsoo hw do i apply 4 graduat intern job,or ar dey stil recruitn graduate interns?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Amin23: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2016
If you guys awaiting cv based interview are complaining, what do you say to the August batch that have been waiting for 8 months to be called for the next batch? Pls relax and put your trust in God.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Amin23 so since after the call they didn't send u medical invite. BY Gods grace you will be in the second batch.

My forecast

If they contacted the first batch by January 15th.

And 3months later they finished processing their medicals, documentation and visa for travel.

They will likely start calling or sending medical test from 15th of April for the next batch.

The above is likely possible If the 2nd batch will leave by 3months from 20th of last month march as was said by the Human capital development manager during the departure of the first batch at airport interview.

Guys feel free to comment on this hope triggering post .....
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2016
U ll spare yourself a lot of heartache n unnecessary excitement if you quit this prediction n forecast.
All the months gone by should have tot u this, lol. So when they are ready for us, they ll call
My thoughts sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Aremu01:
U ll spare yourself a lot of heartache n unnecessary excitement if you quit this prediction n forecast.
All the months gone by should have tot u this, lol. So when they are ready for us, they ll call
My thoughts sha

Naso my brother, let's put our minds away from this recruitment even while remaining +ve, in due time, they'll contact us.
Like someone previously said; move on, get married, do anything you want to do, don't plan your life around this recruitment, it may not happen so soon as expected.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Today's is The Boss' Birthday ....Happy Birthday Aliko Dangote kissToday's is The Boss' Birthday ....Happy Birthday Aliko Dangote
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mungoPARK16: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
THE SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT LIMITED TO UK SCHOOLS ALONE;

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is a parastatal of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources established by Decree 25 of 1973 for the purpose of developing and promoting petroleum technology and for creating the manpower needs of the oil and gas industry through research and training of Nigerians.

To ensure a steadfast implementation of this mandate, PTDF is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Overseas and in-Country MSc and PhD Scholarships. Awards will be granted for studies in the 2016/2017 academic session in the United Kingdom Germany, Australia, USA and France (Grenoble INP) as well as PTDF upgraded Universities in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by philipciveng(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please is it late for someone to apply? Because what I taught is that, closing date is August while someone still applied in November
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
philipciveng:
Please is it late for someone to apply? Because what I taught is that, closing date is August while someone still applied in November

I may not say too late or not. August opening came and closed, then Nov opening came and closed also. Peeps that applied in Nov didn't apply for Aug ads as you thought.

Let's hope another advert comes up soon so new peeps will apply, as for now, the second advert (Nov ads) has closed since last year.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by philipciveng(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2016
In fact I really appreciate your quick response, actually I was able to apply successfully but not by sending cv and scanned credentials through email as u guyz did, I applied through their career website and it was successful and received email confirmation of application being reviewed, but I don't know how real it is though
Thanks ones again, and u may comment if u have Idea on how I got it done
tafrica:

I may not say too late or not. August opening came and closed, then Nov opening came and closed also. Peeps that applied in Nov didn't apply for Aug ads as you thought.

Let's hope another advert comes up soon so new peeps will apply, as for now, the second advert (Nov ads) has closed since last year.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
philipciveng:
In fact I really appreciate your quick response, actually I was able to apply successfully but not by sending cv and scanned credentials through email as u guyz did, I applied through their career website and it was successful and received email confirmation of application being reviewed, but I don't know how real it is though
Thanks ones again, and u may comment if u have Idea on how I got it done

yap, same procedure. You may want to login to dangote career website to view your application status.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by philipciveng(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Big thanks, I prayed God should help me in
tafrica:

yap, same procedure. You may want to login to dangote career website to view your application status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.