Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438343 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Amin23: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello there. Pls does anyone have any hint as to when the next batch from August, 2015 recruits will be called. The folks in India can help source for this info. Thanks.
NB: There was a speculation sometimes ago it would be June.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amin23:
Hello there. Pls does anyone have any hint as to when the next batch from August, 2015 recruits will be called. The folks in India can help source for this info. Thanks.
NB: There was a speculation sometimes ago it would be June.

Cc Aremu01, come gist your colleague in the same shoes as yours. May be you can help allay some anxieties/fears here.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Smiles.... I think I read the June thin also sometimes back.... And also going by that youtube video, that Indian man said 3 months time.... All things being equal I believe it's time,.... But with the months gone by, It's useless to hope too much on speculations..... So whenever they are ready we are here.....
I have learnt to make peace with the wait!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by gbonsquare: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
please who av idea of the time limit of when Dangote used to call successful candidates after interview?I did an interview with them last week and as usual I am filled up with the anxiety of getting a call from them anytime from now,Hope its not a matter of months going by what I am reading on this thread.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
gbonsquare:
please who av idea of the time limit of when Dangote used to call successful candidates after interview?I did an interview with them last week and as usual I am filled up with the anxiety of getting a call from them anytime from now,Hope its not a matter of months going by what I am reading on this thread.

Were you interviewed for the refinery or fertiliser?
Also, please when did you apply? Aug or Nov.

As to your question, I can only advise you to patiently wait for them while you do your thing. Some peeps were also interviewed in april, but no feedback yet. It just seems to me like they're just stocking up people's names and profiles till when they will be fully ready.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by gbonsquare: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
tafrica:

Were you interviewed for the refinery or fertiliser?
Also, please when did you apply? Aug or Nov.

As to your question, I can only advise you to patiently wait for them while you do your thing. Some peeps were also interviewed in april, but no feedback yet. It just seems to me like they're just stocking up people's names and profiles till when they will be fully ready.
Thanks Bro...I didnt apply for a specific post.I only gave a friend working at AGRO sacK Ikeja my CV around March and I was interviewed for a post of maintenance Engr.The Indians were even asking which subsidiary of Dangote I wish to work but It will be two weeks tomorrow yet not hearing anything from them.This is why I am trying to know d expected duration of patience actually required to be called!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
gbonsquare:
Thanks Bro...I didnt apply for a specific post.I only gave a friend working at AGRO sacK Ikeja my CV around March and I was interviewed for a post of maintenance Engr. The Indians were even asking which subsidiary of Dangote I wish to work but It will be two weeks tomorrow yet not hearing anything from them.This is why I am trying to know d expected duration of patience actually required to be called!

That bolded. A peep that had his interview in april was asked same question. He hasn't heard anything since then. I hope you know the refinery is still under construction, so the recruitment may be gradual, and perhaps they are still busy compiling the profiles of the prospective staff, in due time, they'll reach out to everyone.
Keep calm while I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by gbonsquare: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
tafrica:

That bolded. A peep that had his interview in april was asked same question. He hasn't heard anything since then. I hope you know the refinery is still under construction, so the recruitment may be gradual, and perhaps they are still busy compiling the profiles of the prospective staff, in due time, they'll reach out to everyone.
Keep calm while I wish you good luck.
Thanks so much for your concern Bro...Happy new month to you and Ur family...Wish U d best as well!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by iyke649(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am extremely proud to share this with you:

21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery and Petrochemical Plant
1. Over $4 billion worth of equipment currently sits on the site.
2. The project is slated to cost $14 billion (N2.8 trillion) of which Dangote is contributing $7 billion in equity.
3. The project site is larger than Victoria Island. It is located on 2135 hectares of land in Epe, Lagos near the Lekki Free Zone
4. It is the largest industrial complex in Africa
5. Work goes on, on the site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
6. World Record 2.72 million accident free hours recorded on site, without a single lost time to injuries
7. It is the largest single train grass roots refinery in the world with a processing capacity of 650,000 BPSD
8. Dangote Group brought in the world’s #1, #2, and #5 sand dredgers to sand fill the site. 60% of the land being swampy. So far these dredgers have reclaimed 13 million m³ out of 30 million m³
9. During construction, the project will employ over 25,000 Nigerians
10. Dangote is investing over $7 billion (N1.4 trillion) in the project
11. It is the largest single train refinery project on the planet
12. When this project comes online, Nigeria will save a minimum of $10 billion a year on imports
13. The Ammonia component of the plant will produce 2.8 million tonnes of Urea
14. Dangote is producing its own electricity to power the plant and by so doing is saving 75% costs. Dangote produces electricity at a rate that is significantly cheaper than the Federal Government. Dangote’s cost is $400,000/MW, while Federal Government is $2,000,000/MW
15. All the civil engineering is done by Nigerian companies
16. The plant has an export value of $6 billion per annum, meaning Dangote’s efforts will increase the amount of foreign exchange in Nigeria’s foreign reserves by at least 40% of current value on a yearly basis
17. Dangote said when this project comes on line, his friend Femi Otedola will save at least N26 per litre on millions of litres of diesel and petrol which his companies import annually. This savings will be passed on to the consumers and it will take a lot of pressure off the banks
18. Billions of Naira were paid to acquire the land and to settle the existing communities. More money was also allocated and spent to relocate the existing communities
19. This project will restore the dignity of Nigeria, a crude producing country that has for years gone abroad to meet its demand for refined products
20. Refined products to be produced at the plant include but is not limited to propane, petrol, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene, Carbon Black, Polypropylene, Polyethylene
21. The United States Trade and Development Agency is supporting this project with $997 million
Very massive project to stand in the Ibeju-Lekki axis come 2019.

Copied.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by olabanji88(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
gbonsquare:
bro do you know like how much your friend is being offered?Kindly reply...I av similar situation at hand!
guys I applied for executive trainee at dangote I got a call like 3 weeks ago I flunked it by telling her I had finished almost 2 years ago she was like ishe wud get back to me if a position with my kinda experience
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
olabanji88:
guys I applied for executive trainee at dangote I got a call like 3 weeks ago I flunked it by telling her I had finished almost 2 years ago she was like ishe wud get back to me if a position with my kinda experience

Please, did you apply in last year's august or November? And is there anyone (especially november applicant) who received a call from Dangote at any time?
Cc Aremu01 and others
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by gbonsquare: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
olabanji88:
Pls I am sorry to say that I dont get what U are trying to say..."that you have finished two years ago"Finished what...?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
olabanji88:
when did u apply and when did u get the call
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by joeyreports: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
2016 Dangote Refinery Recruitment | Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment - It is no longer news that dangote group is carrying out a massive recruitment exercise for executive trainees.
http://www.prestnaija.com/2016-dangote-refinery-recruitment-executive-trainee-fresh-recruitment/
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by shinaboy: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Tinkel:
applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test

Which country are you guy in?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by shinaboy: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Tinkel:
applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test

Which country are you guys in?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please I applied last year November and till date my application still says under review. I discovered this when I was trying to apply for the new job advert dated 18th July 2016. I am unable to reapply or submit a new CV. Any idea why and what i can do about this? Will appreciate the help.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
OtseD:
Please I applied last year November and till date my application still says under review. I discovered this when I was trying to apply for the new job advert dated 18th July 2016. I am unable to reapply or submit a new CV. Any idea why and what i can do about this? Will appreciate the help.

As for your application under review, one can not say specifically what will happen, some applications already read "cleared.........awaiting interview" but no feedback yet. Keep praying and remain hopeful.

For the CV issue, try using PC and select edit profile. I recently re-submitted my CV using PC.

All the best.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by femaks(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
What exactly does "SL" stand for in "CV Based SL Cleared and waiting for scheduling interview....your kind responses will be highly appreciated
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Oscarg1: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Executive trainee Closes On 15th August, but it seems the portal has already closed, cos one can't apply.....how come?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Mcbenjamin(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Oscarg1:
Executive trainee Closes On 15th August, but it seems the portal has already closed, cos one can't apply.....how come?
It was closed on the 15th of August 2015 not next month. So that is the reason why you are unable to apply.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Voice234: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=emror4u post=38641819]your email?[/quote
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone, Christians and Muslims.
Just wanna drop this

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie; though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come, it will not tarry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
There are new openings for Dangote refinery for those that have the qualifications and experiences, Check Dangote career portal.
Good luck.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lamash: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
tafrica:
There are new openings for Dangote refinery for those that have the qualifications and experiences, Check Dangote career portal.
Good luck.

Pls assist with their site pls
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2016
lamash:

Pls assist with their site pls

https://careers.dangote-group.com/
Then click on the job openings.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
faith2ogesco:
Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Dangote Group. We are pleased to invite you to the first part of our assessment process.  This email contains details about all you need to know about the assessment test and other information concerning your recent application and we hope you find this information useful.

What to Expect
The test, which will be in a written format will comprise of a technical test in your area of discipline and a general aptitude test. Your performance in the test will be considered as part of the decision making process. The assessment will further involve the following activities:
·         A Group Discussion 
·         A Structured Interview Session 
How to Prepare
Please note that the actual test is 120 minutes long; multiple-choice questions test that will help us learn about your abilities. Also, kindly bring the copy of the test invitation email during the test session. You may please find attached to this email a copy of a syllabus under your discipline to enable you prepare effectively.

Date:               10th October 2015
Time:              11am-1pm (Please arrive at least 1 hour before the test for verification)
Venue:            Nigerian Law school, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island. Lagos state
Dress Code:   Business Casual
Test Requirements:
-          Valid means of identification (international Passport/ Drivers license/National ID card/).
-          Bring a copy of any recently taken passport photograph.  
-          Proof of Academic Credentials (Statement of result/ Graduation certificate, NYSC certificate)
-          Basic test stationery (Calculator, Mathematical set, ball pens)
We extend our warmest congratulations on reaching this stage and look forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks.

We thank you for your interest in working with Dangote Group.

Talent Recruitment Team
Hope dis clears doubts

Hello bro! I wz recently invited for same test to take place on d 15th of Oct, 2016. Kindly help me wit all d info i'd need to succeed in the test.
thank u

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Gnen: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Where are the gatecrashers o o o. We must gatecrash this test. Anyone with me.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by myhealthhhh: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gnen:
Where are the gatecrashers o o o. We must gatecrash this test. Anyone with me.
I want to gatecrash also.
do u know if any1 successfully gatecrashed the last test.
I got invite last yr but couldn't attend.
can I gatecrash ds yr?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by GetPosted: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Any Abuja centre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.