Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot (4136 Views)

AIRTEL! 1.5 Gig For #500 Only On Airtel See Screenshot / The Recession Is Real: See Screenshot From Airtel / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by gabazin080(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
What do I need to do to stop this

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by shikshark: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
thats the heartbeat of ur phone. delete it and head back to otigba.
probable solution is to disable background data. it works for most android.
see screenshot

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Tocheagle(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dont try it. or ur phone will become a glorified nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by jamex93(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolx

Delete it and come back in tears

Na ur phone heart b dat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ode delete n u will start writing your version of lamentations

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by dmostcheerful(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bros let's experiment. 1) after deleting app 2) format phone 3) go to Google play store or in fact use u.c web. 4) search blackberry os ( operating system), java is, or symbian. 5) download 6) after that tell us what happened, u never can tell it might work. u never can tell without experimenting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by gabazin080(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
parrotibaba:
Ode delete n u will started writing your version of lamentations
see mumu. Why not shut up when you have nothing good to say.

Olodo oshi, how does this sound to you "delete n u will STARTED writing"..
Go back to school bro

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by kesikeller(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2015
shikshark:
thats the heartbeat of ur phone. delete it and head back to otigba.
probable solution is to disable background data. it works for most android.
see screenshot
your head dey there. You be O42 brought up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by invisibility: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:

Some suggest that its Google spying on people. Unfortunately deactivating background data won't even stop it.
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by plucky16(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Download noroot firewall apk and disable it
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
see mumu. Why not shut up when you have nothing good to say.

Olodo oshi, how does this sound to you "delete n u will STARTED writing"..
Go back to school bro
ediot why not delete it na? All this empty heads in NL ,you didn't even check what u want to delete b4 opening a thread asking stцpid questions even an 8 year old won't ask. Why r u using an android phone when u don't even know what an android OS is? Abeg drop dat phone n switch to torch light ASAP!! Na ur kind go buy phone de find where sim card slot dey ,f00l!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Install Greenify den use it to stop background running apps
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
I have clean master but I think its not doing any cleaning job. I normally go to application manager and stop some apps from running.
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by gabazin080(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
ediot why not delete it na? All this empty heads in NL ,you didn't even check what u want to delete b4 opening a thread asking stцpid questions even an 8 year old won't ask. Why r u using an android phone when u don't even know what an android OS is? Abeg drop dat phone n switch to torch light ASAP!! Na ur kind go buy phone de find where sim card slot dey ,f00l!!
I stopped taking you serious when I saw your moniker.
You talk too much. Have told you, go back to school then we can sit to talk but right now you just ain't fit to stand me
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by jaybee104(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Go and find a workin cheat
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Abayor7: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
jaybee104:
Go and find a workin cheat
have you any bro?
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by jaybee104(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abayor7:

have you any bro?
Just exhusted My 2go 3gb cheat yesterday.. But rocking the aptitude cheat on openvpn… send app to 131

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by fbtowner(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:

op this is simple na

just download Android firewall from playstore and ur story will never be the same

I even use 10mb for good 24hrs on my android

tnx to Android firewall
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
I stopped taking you serious when I saw your moniker.
You talk too much. Have told you, go back to school then we can sit to talk but right now you just ain't fit to stand me
see this nitwit thinking himself a worthy being ,damn right I can't stand u! I can't stand d level of brain fart from you. A troglodyte like u that wants to delete his android OS ,who the hell can stand you? also go ahead and delete your Google services ,goat. You should go back to nursery school cos u certainly hv learnt nothing in school. Next time open a thread n ask how u can pull out the sim card tray of ur phone or how u can delete ur file manager ,ode

What u really need is this...

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by gabazin080(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kudos to your friend who help you type this sh*t. But you don't have to go and bring out a dictionary because you want to be an e-warrior. Am not the troublesome type and I don't like to banter with people online but next time try and see how you can help someone that opened a thread and not insult them because they asked questions.

Sorry if have offended you and lets move on like adults.. Cheers
parrotibaba:
see this nitwit thinking himself a worthy being ,damn right I can't stand u! I can't stand d level of brain fart from you. A troglodyte like u that wants to delete his android OS ,who the hell can stand you? also go ahead and delete your Google services ,goat. You should go back to nursery school cos u certainly hv learnt nothing in school. Next time open a thread n ask how u can pull out the sim card tray of ur phone or how u can delete ur file manager ,ode

What u really need is this...
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
Kudos to your friend who help you type this sh*t. But you don't have to go and bring out a dictionary because you want to be an e-warrior. Am not the troublesome type and I don't like to banter with people online but next time try and see how you can help someone that opened a thread and not insult them because they asked questions.

Sorry if have offended you and lets move on like adults.. Cheers
so a simple mistake in typing warrants me looking for a dictionary to school u? Nigga please this ain't my first rodeo. I still maintain that u switch from android to symbian or java cos that's where ur level is currently. At least u won't see where to delete the various OS. You should hit the Google search bar in ur phone n research more on the importance of the android OS n other stuffs in your phone b4 u go n delete the Google play services in your phone.

Cheers mate
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Hotdiamond(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
Solution
Go to settings navigate to backup and reset.
Uncheck the boxes as shown below.
Enjoy.

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
uninstall ucbrowser from ur phone it drains bat3 alot, use operami for better bat3 lasting ....facebook should also be removed, Inshort all the applications which u doesn't use frequently should be uninstalled out from ur phone.

Lastly i dont see the need of using 2 sim card, selet one sim and be using only.......

DO THIS AND UR PHONE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Hotdiamond(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
stardragon:
uninstall ucbrowser from ur phone it drains bat3 alot, use operami for better bat3 lasting ....facebook should also be removed, Inshort all the applications which u doesn't use frequently should be uninstalled out from ur phone.

Lastly i dont see the need of using 2 sim card, selet one sim and be using only.......

DO THIS AND UR PHONE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME!!!!!!!

Op was referring to data not battery

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hotdiamond:
Op was referring to data not battery
ok
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
so a simple mistake in typing warrants me looking for a dictionary to school u? Nigga please this ain't my first rodeo. I still maintain that u switch from android to symbian or java cos that's where ur level is currently. At least u won't see where to delete the various OS. You should hit the Google search bar in ur phone n research more on the importance of the android OS n other stuffs in your phone b4 u go n delete the Google play services in your phone.

Cheers mate

have u ever heard of or witnessed crowd beating? Thats what you deserve. The op is not the cause of your frustration and him asking how he can STOP that app from draining his data is not out of line. What a dweebish e-warrior.
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by parrotibaba(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Martins301:

have u ever heard of or witnessed crowd beating? Thats what you deserve. The op is not the cause of your frustration and him asking how he can STOP that app from draining his data is not out of line. What a dweebish e-warrior.
and who is this goat? You deserve to be flogged for poking ur large nose into a conversation that doesn't concern u. The op in question hv agreed to close this so don't start what u can't finish pillock!!
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Goahead(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
gabazin080:
Looking at the picture, with no doubt your phone is running on Jellybean... Update it to at least Kitkat and thank me later. wink
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by Lexusgs430: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2015
I enjoy my data drain, na wetin pesin like, then say go kill am!!!!!

Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by donbenie(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2015
I'll suggest you download and install Opera Max or Mobiwall apps,they act as firewalls to restrict background data guzzling apps,been using them and it works like a charm..
Re: How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot by gabazin080(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2015
cheattweakguru:

Wtf?? Why complaining about data when I can't even finish my monthly 150GB for 2100naira
150gb for #2100. How did you do dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate Dark Mode On Android / Google Has A Dark Side? / Do You Have Any Problem Using Glo Bis On Ur Modem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.