Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145684 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Mbilla(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Criminal, dwarf 419 shouldn't you be preparing for your suicide mission since your mom didn't self terminate your useless self.
continue barking like a mad hungry dog on nigeria forum. u senseless SAKAWA mumu is a disgrace to ur ugly fat dwarf cheap lovepeddler u colled mother

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by ChappyChase: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No u are not. You be a monkey's daddy.
Now I know your brain is in your anus! And I believe you went to the rest toilet today, so its unfortunate that you've poo your brain out! So am not shocked by your senseless behaviour....

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by adamskutty(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Blek and Proud
the afrikaaners really did a great work on u blek zulus, u still wear leaves or live in caves? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by kandiikane(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Naija women always represent naija men but the men always diss their women. To be honest a country with obasanjo n mr Ibu shouldn' t be that high on the list.

That's how you know a naija woman with no taste made this thread.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No women dey trip or walk for naija guys. Nigerian men have been known to be big spenders. You are nothing but sugar daddy's.
Our men are romantic and sexy,,, your girls just can't resist,,,,and yes we spend

And your men find TRUE LOVE in Nigerian girls..

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
adamskutty:
shaaaaarap you inferior monkey, see one of ur fellow southy sheeebon advertising the minority southy primitive monkeys for her nigerian lords to approve whether they look anything like humans. grin grin grin

Adam my nig. Where hv you been? Glad that you have decided to bless us on this free for all thread.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Sorry baby, I will watch it from now on.
You've been on NL for quite awhile. You on break from school?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Same thing. When it comes to brawn, its not the West Africans that win out but the Bantu. Although, almost as a compromise, they (Bantu) also tend to be to be on the shorter end of spectrum. From what I've seen on here, your men/guys are generally not brawny.

That depends

We do have brawny people in Nigeria especially amongst the groups that wrestle and eat a lot of fish similar to the very brawny and muscular Senegalese. I think West Africans (save for some ethnic groups) are the brawniest Africans:

No homo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9CyiZy664

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by ChappyChase: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbilla:
My brother dont mind dat inferior burnt baboon. Dat guy na real senseless mumu. Dat is reasom why ghana women always dump their men for foreigners coz ghana men are too lazy, senseless and irresponsible
Hahahahha. The guy needs help!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
dovelike:

You've been on NL for quite awhile. You on break from school?

Start on 24th, so I have to have my fun before I say goodbye to nairaland.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
adamskutty:
the afrikaaners really did a great work on u blek zulus, u still wear leaves or live in caves? grin grin
I normaly do not argue with idiotss coz anyone reading this won't see who's who, do this on your own
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by teryorluv(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Criminal, dwarf 419 shouldn't you be preparing for your suicide mission since your mom didn't self terminate your useless self.
U don't need all dis, insulting ur fellow being all in d name of what. Its only a suggestn on d Op side and if u didn't agree with it, fine but not up to all dis
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Start on 24th, so I have to have my fun before I say goodbye to nairaland.
have
Lol. Like you'll ever say goodbye
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Now I know your brain is in your anus! And I believe you went to the rest toilet today, so its unfortunate that you've poo your brain out! So am not shocked by your senseless behaviour....

But u fling your poo at each other.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by adamskutty(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Adam my nig. Where hv you been? Glad that you have decided to bless us on this free for all thread.
I am trying to be a gentleman. Most times i read a thread and bounce out.

I am in l.a now, where can we meet? grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
dovelike:
have
Lol. Like you'll ever say goodbye

Naw, I will miss u too much. So I will pop in n out to read your comments and say hi.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Naw, I will miss u too much. So I will pop in n out to read your comments and say hi.
k
Yeah. That will be really nice
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Mbilla(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahha. The guy needs help!
d guy na real typical senseless gaynaian. d only language those burnt ugly dwarf gaynaians understand easily is a hot slap

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by ChappyChase: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

But u fling your poo at each other.
You will be a fool to interfere when brothers fight!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
adamskutty:
I am trying to be a gentleman. Most times i read a thread and bounce out.

I am in l.a now, where can we meet? grin

Still in philly. if you are on vacation, make sure you fork a lot of big booty girls before you go to naija.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by kandiikane(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Safari that your list is incorrect but none of my business. Somalia should not be on there, even ethopia. Nigeria before senegal, have you really been around Senegalese men? Anyway, none of my business. Na your opinion.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Still in philly. if you are on vacation, make sure you fork a lot of big booty girls before you go to naija.

LOL you and Adamu have no shame
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by adamskutty(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am a mallam
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Okay that's just dirty. What do you guys see in big bottom ladies? undecided
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
so you can defend CIV, but your bro wan get seizure ontop naija? What of Mikel, Oliseh, Okocha? It's only God that can end the naija-ghana beef. We go leave CIV, dey finish each other grin. Anyway, twas Kalou and Yaya I had in mind, not Drogba...and DJ Arafat too wink

Ivorians are very good looking people.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by adamskutty(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
kandiikane:
Safari that your list is incorrect but none of my business. Somalia should not be on there, even ethopia. Nigeria before senegal, have you really been around Senegalese men? Anyway, none of my business. Na your opinion.
heeeey kandikane baaaaybee
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. Says the firewood boy who supports calling someone a c-unt. I won't dignify you with another answer, be glad I let you off. Neanderthal

the primitive & under-developed neanderthal here is you for creating a thread about men that have no impact in our lives directly or indirectly
of course...half-witted ratchets hoes like you never see beyond the physical & lust after the worldly.

they always say women have macaroni as brains & are only good in the kitchen & bed - imbeciles like you are why I believe such claims.

the only person dumber than you is the imp that pushed this waste to the front page..
you should be glad I even replied you.. idiot

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
adamskutty:
I am a mallam

My nigga
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
dovelike:

Okay that's just dirty. What do you guys see in big bottom ladies? undecided

They great for doggy style.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Blek and Proud
Am still watching, if this your sister here will be the chosen one because D'BANJ is known for being a renowned player

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
AzontoGhost:
daabi ooooo tongue
onie oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.