Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145642 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah i read everything, it was funny and annoying to read some of the comments.... U and petrodollar handled them well.... Btw batman !23 is the ish mehn. Jux look at those packs.

You know we got those naija people medicine. You it runs in the family. If you have that Ghana blood, we are what men should be like. Looks, great pipe layer and smart.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You know we got those naija people medicine. You it runs in the family. If you have that Ghana blood, we are what men should be like. Looks, great pipe layer and smart.
hahahaha, u know the funny thing was the naija women were rather beefing with u and petrodollar. How funny can it get? Loolz

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lies upon lies. Bring such results out. You naija people are funny bunch who died and dash you good looks.
go and use google. I've searched enough to know. Go check for yourself, the phone i'm using can't multi-task. Even in Mr. World, we represent. You want to dispute that too?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by onila(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Naija women always represent naija men but the men always diss their women. To be honest a country with obasanjo n mr Ibu shouldn' t be that high on the list.

That's how you know a naija woman with no taste made this thread.
naija men suck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....majority are zero. Is it people like Cassper Nyovest, HHP, Uhuru, DJ Black Coffee that you want to mention? The only black SA guys that are fine are Sizwe from MTv and Hlomla Dandla. Tis so bad your producer had to come get OC Ukeje for a movie. Even in BBA, y'all still send unfresh, ugly dudes, at least Ghana had Kweku, Elikem and Alex, SA got nothing.
Since when is Cassper and HHp ugly? now i'm convinced you're smoking camel dung. are Olusegun Obasanjo, Taribo West, Taye Taiwo, Goodluck, Haakem Kae Kazeem and a host of other roundheadz i see in Jo'burg hot? Cut the patriotic nonsense for once people

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
go and use google. I've searched enough to know. Go check for yourself, the phone i'm using can't multi-task. Even in Mr. World, we represent. You want to dispute that too?

I'm a master googler but I can't find such list where Nigerian men are place top 5, so please since you have seen numerous of such list please post some for all to see.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
onila:
naija men suck

Lol
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I'm a master googler but I can't find such lt where Nigerian men are place top 5, so please since you have seen numerous of such list please post some for all to see.
bro, dont waste ur time arguing with that one oo. She's a certified liar.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
bro, dont waste ur time arguing with that one oo. She's a certified liar.

I know her like the back of hand. She n I go way back.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I know her like the back of hand. She n I go way back.
hahahaha, i know, she is anti ghana...... A little delusional most times.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i know, she is anti ghana...... A little delusional most times.

All the time especially when it comes to their useless super chin chins.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

All the time especially when it comes to their useless super chin chins.
hahahaha
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by achimotan(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Come to think of it he does. It might be him.

You missed crazy e-war yesterday.

Are you not tired of the constant bickering

Slow down kakra wai
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Since when is Cassper and HHp ugly? now i'm convinced you're smoking camel dung. are Olusegun Obasanjo, Taribo West, Taye Taiwo, Goodluck, Haakem Kae Kazeem and a host of other roundheadz i see in Jo'burg hot? Cut the patriotic nonsense for once people
beauty of sa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Akpu faced southie women are 90% makeup

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
everytime Obasanjo. A man older than your father is your comparison. I mention young men and you keep shouting Obasanjo. When Obasanjo was HHP's age he was finer than him. SA women even prefer naija men so much they have associations of those married to them. How many naija women are married to black SA men. SA black guys are ugly compared to naija guys, even your black women. We have competitions to prove we're better-looking, all SA and Ghana have are NL likes tongue

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ishilove and/or lalasticlala and/or the mod of this section, abeg I just want to know why this thread can't make FP. This is the 3rd time I'm making such a thread and everytime mods just ignore it, na MB I use get those pix and I was up till 1am posting em. Y'all can't even be lenient and crown my efforts with glory, but you send the female version to FP. What happened to gender equality?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
Ishilove and/or lalasticlala and/or the mod of this section, abeg I just want to know why this thread can't make FP. This is the 3rd time I'm making such a thread and everytime mods just ignore it, na MB I use get those pix and I was up till 1am posting em. Y'all can't even be lenient and crown my efforts with glory, but you send the female version to FP. What happened to gender equality?

Your only mistake is making naija in top 5. Even the mods don't agree with this bogus list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Your only mistake is making naija in top 5. Even the mods don't agree with this bogus list.
the sooner you stop hating on naija, the better for your life. If world class judges put Naija in the top 5 OF THE WORLD, then your opinion is highly irrelevant. Just hold your usual 7th and stop bickering on my thread. You're worse than a pregnant woman, I swear.

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by adesegun121(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Seen..

Please who fine boy done help??
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by DollyParton1(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigeria should not be on that list.
Most Nigerian guys are ugly. E.g SirShymexx tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by octopusfreaky(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
that Somalia guy is hottttyyyytttttyyy,kisses
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Following##

Waiting to see Ethiopian men
na dem disfagin you? grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by sweatlana: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ghana and angola... wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Now I know Why Whites Lust after my African Donkey Kong grin cool
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by slap1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
I'm more handsome than the guy you used for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
that Somalia guy is hottttyyyytttttyyy,kisses
hmmmmm naija babe no dey take eye see fine preeeeek grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shut(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
I love east and north African men kiss
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by 4nez(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
My my my, dat Morocco guy sha kiss
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Pidggin(f): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
What are Nigerian men doing on that list?!Ha Ethiopia smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
who put south Africa again

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
DollyParton1:
Nigeria should not be on that list.
Most Nigerian guys are ugly. E.g SirShymexx tongue tongue tongue
ahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.