Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me (1125 Views)

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me by ebijimi7(m): 1:41am On Aug 12, 2015
good day nairalanders please I wat to know how much it will cost me to build 5 bedroom duplex with a swimming pool

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by rogermilar(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Morning, it depends on ur taste and the kind of swimming pool you want. Mean while, if you are to build a standard 5bedroom duplex, pprepare between 25m and 28m, and the kind of swimming pool sizes start from 1m to 5m, it depends on d designs and sizes.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by adebaxton(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Location is a major factor that determines the cost of a project, It shouldn't exceed 18m-22m as you specified.

Where is the proposed project located?

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
adebaxton:
Location is a major factor that determines the cost of a project, It shouldn't exceed 18m-22m as you specified.

Where is the proposed project located?

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70

Have you built for any Nairalander or completed projects that were showcased on Nairaland? I searched your profile but could not find any.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by adebaxton(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
My projects are done in respect of client privacy which i don't just showcase without client's permission.
My current project of 4 bedroom duplex at Opebi, Ikeja started with just a phone call in December from a Nairalander who saw my comment, same here on Nairaland i have seen people who can't defend themselves as Builder or even take credit for another person project here on Nairaland. here is nothing but a social forum.

Should you need a reference to jobs done till date, They are readily available upon request without delay.

EgunMogaji:

Have you built for any Nairalander or completed projects that were showcased on Nairaland? I searched your profile but could not find any.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
adebaxton:
My projects are done in respect of client privacy which i don't just showcase without client's permission.
My current project of 4 bedroom duplex at Opebi, Ikeja started with just a phone call in December from a Nairalander who saw my comment, same here on Nairaland i have seen people who can't defend themselves as Builder or even take credit for another person project here on Nairaland. here is nothing but a social forum.

Should you need a reference to jobs done till date, They are readily available upon request without delay.

I understand the privacy part but some builders are abel to get permission from their clients.

I will disagree with you though this forum, at least the property section is just a social forum. Many projects into tens of millions are conducted on here. Even in the car section, they routinely broker deals into the millions.

But I understand if it's not your company method to showcase your work here, I get that. But it's just a great way to gauge response from those that have been there before.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by adebaxton(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
I so much appreciate that, Few phone calls should guarantee permissions which in turn will enable me bring pictorial representation to your view.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
adebaxton:
I so much appreciate that, Few phone calls should guarantee permissions which in turn will enable me bring pictorial representation to your view.

Personally I think it's important for you to be able to get your business to a new level.

Those of us in diaspora look heavily at things like this, doesn't mean we will necessarily go with the flashiest web site or "package" but we routinely review vendor sites and offerings to make a decision.

A point to make.

I don't know Spyder880 personally, only know him on this "social forum" but I would wire him money today to buy into his land scheme and if I could afford him (or get him to come to Ibadan) I would not be searching for any other builder.

Why do I feel so strongly about him that way? Specifically his online presentation and transparency. From ground breaking to final finish he shows most of his work on here and open himself and his company to critique. If your work is good and your client allows you to then it is beneficial to your bottom line.

I salute your decision to reconsider, it shows that you are willing to think outside of the box and look at another opinion.

Have a nice evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by adebaxton(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2015
God Bless You for the eye opening challenge.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2015
You're welcome Sir.

When you seek permissions form your clients you can assure them that you will adhere to some or all of the following principles:

1) You don't have to mention who they are or even if they are Nairalander
2) You don't have to say what city or state - somewhere in Nigeria or a location that has sandy soil or loamy soil or rocky soil
3) You don't have to show close detail of their security features. You can even stop posting pictures once you start working on inside finish.
4) You don't have to show all the way to end result in case of privacy

What I want to see and I suspect others too are

1) Your approach to building management
2) Your setting out, trenching, depth of excavation, etc
3) Straightness of your block work, general neatness of construction site
4) You can give us a range of prices, we don't need to know to the kobo. You can even say 40 ton of granite for the foundation. Then it's up to us to go and calculate based on our local prices anyways.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by yuppyninety4(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Luxury New 4 bedroom with all rooms ensuite, spacious fitted kitchen

A Well finished Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow with all rooms en-suite, Located at Ayobo. it is available in serene environment that well secure. Asking Price: N7,000,000 Call Owner direct : 08023320486, 07064456231. BBM: 7F59F67F. Whatsapp : +97477321114

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by podosci(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice observation...due to the fraudulent nature of some people on nairaland and Nigeria as a whole it's very good to be observant...Email the drawings to Dc@harneyprojects.com, I and Abdulwastecx would look at it and prepare a free comprehensive BOQ for you as part of our drive to help clients with cheap and affordable housings
Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2015
podosci:
Nice observation...due to the fraudulent nature of some people on nairaland and Nigeria as a whole it's very good to be observant...Email the drawings to Dc@harneyprojects.com, I and Abdulwastecx would look at it and prepare a free comprehensive BOQ for you as part of our drive to help clients with cheap and affordable housings
Thank you

You don't say grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me by podosci(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Some charge for BOQ but we do it for free because we a young company trying to attract clients

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

14no. 4bedroom Duplexes At Glamour Estate By Corona School Abijo Gra Lekki Lagos / Nice 4 Bedroom Bungalow Inside Medium Estate At Ogba For Sale With C Of O 29m / Imported Doors For Moderate Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.