Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice (1500 Views)

Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA / My Transport Biz Redefined; New Partner Wanted. Lagos Only! / Business Partner Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by bizoclock: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2015
For agency, distributors and partners who would like to promote and sale our food items in Nigeria, pls contact me: jonahleaders@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +8801535520522

Food items:
Mangoes juice
Energy drink
Crackers biscuits
Vegetables oil ..etc

Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2015
send me a pm so we could discuss on these. Also send me full details of ur industry and products.
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by 9japrof(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Hi its a pleasure, buh would appreciate having the complete info to my email, i stay in the northern part of the country, if satisfied with the term of offer, can get your items across to the Northern Region
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by 9japrof(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Hi its a pleasure, buh would appreciate having the complete info to my email, i stay in the northern part of the country, if satisfied with the term of offer, can get your items across to the Northern Region.

My email: doggedbb@yahoo.com
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by bizoclock: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
9japrof:
Hi its a pleasure, buh would appreciate having the complete info to my email, i stay in the northern part of the country, if satisfied with the term of offer, can get your items across to the Northern Region.l
My email: doggedbb@yahoo.com

Have send an email to you.
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by jades5050(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Send me more details here is my email omojadeo@gmail.com
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by bizoclock: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
emmydeep:
send me a so we could discuss on these.
Also send me full etails of ur industry and products.

Sorry for late reply. Pls forward your queries by email to: jonahleaders@gmail.com
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by ndozzy: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
please sir, send more details to my email akahangel@gmail.com
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by smokey12345: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2015
i am interested i have a place in Lagos, Ibadan and Osogbo and i believe i can work with you, send me details via talktodave247@gmail.com thanks
Re: Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice by bizoclock: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Its important to understand our method which is simple. First, be sure of the items and your selling markets.
We shall supply them to you direct from here at ex -factory prices. You sell and make your profits.
You may wonder why we aren't on profit. Our brand and quality are priorities.
Payment of all purchase shall be made in advance by the buyer/distributor. We'll transport and cleared the shipments for our clients. The freight and clearing cost shall be paid by the buyer before offloading shipments at buyer's door steps.

(1) (Reply)

FinanceMinister Kemi Adeosun Meets IMF Boss Christine Lagarde Ahead Prez Meeting / Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? / Confirmation Of Rivers State Internal Generation Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.