Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Business Partner Wanted Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Wanted Urgently (1389 Views)

Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA / My Transport Biz Redefined; New Partner Wanted. Lagos Only! / Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Wanted Urgently by youngklem: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Greetings to all in the house .Very quickly, without wasting time. I wish to diligently state that a God fearing, honest and business minded Nigerian male or female I urgently NEED as business partner. By the Grace of God, a business I started like play years ago has finally grown beyond my expectations. I can't handle it again all alone. Due to this expansion, and more branches that I aim for, more hands I need. Please contact me through klem1414@gmail.com so that I can send you detail partnership proposal. thank you. and God bless even as I await your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by PresidKing(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmm,

Who in Nairaland would you trust, don't you have trusted honest Nigerian around you to look for partnership, no friends and family which should be your point of first call

What kind of business and where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by youngklem: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
That you don't or doubt doesn't mean every body will. and that you are because of the mindset that all Nigerians are bad. lie. we have Gods people still. talking about family, yes I do have and they have been by me all this while. for friends same with some but i can't share same vision and dream with all. there are those among who want to students of others creation alk their life's never be a creator or inventor. I can't force them. how ever if you can't beat them leave them. we all came differently. make friends, meet pipu with like mind. coming to nairaland is to have it done fast my dear and to prove that not all that transpire here is bad.
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by jamace(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Trust has gone AWOL in Nigeria.

In fact, for calling God, God, God, will rather add to the doubts of people like me because many have used the name of God to dupe their "brothers and sisters".

Religion (particularly foreign reigion) has become the greatest channel of deceit in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by tchiwinnie: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2015
What is d nature of d business and whr re u located? I may b interested. But we ll hv to hv some discussions abt d business in this thread for transparency. Hope u undstd. So if u re still interested, gv more details here in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by mantolz: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
• Quality Construction
• Honest Service
• Great value
Lets build for you…

We acquire, build and maintain.

FOLAZ GLOBAL CONCEPT LTD
folazglobalconceptltd@yahoo.com
Mobile: 08077716645, 08033301181
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by youngklem: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2015
well it is not by force. the instruction was simple. contact me for details. ideas are seed which are expensive. so if u can't contact me for us to discuss then I am afraid I can't tell you what it is. and for the Mr. doubting Thomas. I am not forcing any one. life is all about choice.
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by JohnnieZM(m): 3:25am On Oct 27, 2015
youngklem:
well it is not by force. the instruction was simple. contact me for details. ideas are seed which are expensive. so if u can't contact me for us to discuss then I am afraid I can't tell you what it is. and for the Mr. doubting Thomas. I am not forcing any one. life is all about choice.

Hi Young Klem, let nobody discourage you.....there are still men who have not bowed their kneels to the IDOL of 419 in the country. God speed man. Check your mail. Cheers!
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by youngklem: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2015
thanks bro. you can imagine how some pipu have made up their mind to paint this country negatively instead of trying to repaint it positively at least trying. a dog they say answers the name given to it by the owner. please my pipu how we see our self is how outsider's will see us. we are the one to repair our country not outsiders. and It starts like this. coz the strength of any nation is in the hands of her youth.

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of 200 Naira Note Recently! / Do You Need Any Help In Starting Embroidery Business? / Pure Honey In Abuja At Unbeatable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.