Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (9356 Views)

Facts U Dont Know About This Biafran War / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2015
everyone here knows that am a staunch supporter of biafra struggle and everything they represent. i follow them on every social media canvassing support in anyway i can but i have came to realize some of thier modus operandi and how they preach Judaism on social media, imagine bashing and lashing Catholics one even said out of ignorance that there's no Catholic Church in Israel grin thank God not everyone bought the idea including me so i use this medium to reach out to Biafran supporters especially the administration of radio biafra London page on facebook to please stop preaching anything that will interfere in the personal matters of biafra supporters like this because as a staunch Catholic you can't expect me to dump my doctrines and choose what you impose on me because I hate imposition. moreover this is a freedom struggle so i think freedom first then we can talk about other things later.
God bless us all

NB: this is not the opportunity for haters of the struggle to start talking rubbish because i will talk back if you do grin you know my way naa cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by kodded(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Too much of ganja weed sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Bro, igbos are one of the most open minded people in nigeria. They criticize everyone and anyone. That should be a good feature. If it wasn't for the level of criticism from the citizens of the south east, their government wouldn't have been on their toes right nw.

Don't be afraid of open minded people bro, they are just exercising their rights as free individuals

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Stupid Uibos.

Biafra is a failed project.

38 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2015
kodded:
Too much of ganja weed sha undecided

meaning?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:
Stupid Uibos.

Biafra is a failed project.

Thunder scatter your mama head there Hopless bastard Yellowbar scumm

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:33am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Truth hurts.

HAHA!

42 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

Truth hurts.

HAHA!

Just like it hurts to be in this area feeding on benevolent free rice and donations for survival.

Hopless bastard son of a prostitute from a hunger infested tribe

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Just like it hurts to be in this area feeding on benevolent free rice and donations for survival.

Hopless bastard son of a prostitute from a hunger infested tribe

BloodyKiller, please stop crying. Lol! grin grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

BloodyKiller, please stop crying. Lol! grin grin grin grin
Nope your harlot mother cries every day and you know why grin

19 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by jomoh: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Have they started selling Biafran weed.

That thing go thick well.

17 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
Nope your harlot mother cries every day and you know why grin

LOl!

Ok.

9 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

LOl! am a product of dog's sperm

Ok.
i know cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2015
jomoh:
Have they started selling Biafran weed.

That thing go thick well.

Are you a bastard?

9 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
i know cheesy

Your mom will still suck me off though. grin

16 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Menace2Society(m): 5:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Confused set of people undecided

9 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

my mother forks dogs so she cries everyday grin
yeah

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
yeah

Ok lol!

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

Ok lol! I usually rape my harlot mother
hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by trapQ: 5:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Op do hate women?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by trapQ: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Op do you hate women?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Mumu

12 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:
Mumu

Otu nne i

4 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Menace2Society:
Confused set of people undecided
Just like your Hopless bastard father
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu ugly sha. His english is so igbotic. That guy is clown.

20 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by LoveMachine(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2015
I'm convinced the hate speakers in these threads are white people. Black people don't speak to each other like this. I don't know any black people who laugh at the indigence or poverty of other black people. The black people I know help each other. Please Negropeons and white plants leave NL forever and never return.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Tydies:
Nnamdi Kalu ugly sha. His english is so igbotic. That guy is clown.
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2015
LoveMachine:
I'm convinced the hate speakers in these threads are white people. Black people don't speak to each other like this. I don't know any black people who laugh at the indigence or poverty of other black people. The black people I know help each other. Please Negropeons and white plants leave NL forever and never return.

undecided
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2015
LoveMachine:

Ok Lol.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by zendy: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2015
In Biafra, there will always be freedom of religion. So never give up on the ambition of attaining your own sovereign nation because it I is a noble cause. It is far better than being a Nigerian because to be a 'Nigerian' is to answer a 'slave name' handed down by the White man.

7 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by oluspencer(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

You're parents lost their head doing the war and that's why you were born with no moral and brain. Biafra struggle is a poor man's project. Ngige, Ekweramdu, mba are enjoying Nigeria Kalu (biafra) is selling his name and wants to become popular come 2019, APGA is a failed party,
The igbo are dubious and buisness smart but are politically dull since the exit of great zik. How can Ojukwu instigate my parent to go war and has his family in the UK and later ran to ivory while my parents are still fighting and today one bloody albino will stay in UK having fun and kissing is biatch or wife publicly and be asking me to be shouting Biafra.
I said over a million time Bianca (Fani kayode's ex) knows nothings about Biafra struggle she enjoys traveling to Lagos and Abuja without Visa.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by isbish(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2015
OP you made a valid observation. I am just shocked you couldn't avoid getting into those derogatory and insultive comments. Guys should grow above these insults.

N.B...Igbos find it sweet to compare themselves to Jews...Hmm! My dear Igbo bros and sis. Take your time to find out about the jews. They hate u all so long as u aren't a pure blood. These Jews killed Jesus (Isa) and hate him to the bone. If you Igbos believe in christ, have a rethink loving Jews that hate Christ and everybody else especially Christians, which Jews see ass lost and ignorant. Jews aren't people any tribe should be proud of comparing themselves with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looters’ List: Court Throws Out Contempt Suit Against Lai Mohammed / Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi Dead, Buhari Mourns Former Ambassador To Namibia / PIA: Lawan Hints On Amendment Of New Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.