Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players (33572 Views)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Ipisi(m): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah's Brazilian Coach enjoying a swimming pool bath with his players (PHOTOS)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah's Coach, Everton Matheus Rafael is one of the youngest and foreign coaches in the Nigeria Professional Football League. His style of play and instilling team spirit amongst players is simply amazing as he can be seen in the picture above swimming
and having fun with his players.
So, If you are an ardent lover and follower of this season's Nigeria Professional Football league, You would wonder just as I am the sudden turnaround in FC Ifeanyi Ubah as they now display a robust style of team play and energy. Well, the reason is not far-fetched as we can see from the pictures how the players bond together, feeling at home with the coach (now that's what I call team spirit just as we normally see in Europe especially in the English Premier League).
Swimming and having fun together amongst players and the coaching crew has proved to boost players morale and energy. The owner of the club Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah (CEO of Capital Oil and Gas) has been very tremendous in making sure that his players and staff are much comfortable. He bought the club (formerly Gabros International FC) some few years ago, saved them from being relegated and has succeeded in turning around the club's fortune as they are currently 4th on the table and are serious contenders of 2015/2016 Nigeria Professional Football League title.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/09/fc-ifeanyi-ubahs-brazilian-coach.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Omalichajoe: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Wonderful

7 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by jossy4joseph(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one Ifeanyi Uba....I don't know why the likes of Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia and others don't have clubs in Nigeria?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Benjom(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Enjoy guys... as long as the money continues to flow.

Having issues with getting job invites? Turn the situation around with an exceptional CV Rewrite now. View some samples and raw testimonials:
www..com/cv-samples/
www..com/testimonials/

2 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Evakinqz: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Nice one Ifeanyi Uba....I don't know why the likes of Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia and others don't have clubs in Nigeria?
correct talk bro, imagine all those guys having team, our league for make sense ooo

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by admax(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
If you don't support any local club or go to the stadium to buy a ticket to watch their matches, don't castigate them or be asking why Dangote don't have a local club to his name.

#ChangeBeginsWithYou

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by gunpoint(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
jossy4joseph:
They are waiting to buy Arsenal grin

57 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by sukkot: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
grin
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by stanliwise(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
ok
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
over to girls...come and view body

1 Like

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by hpk(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2016
This one cannot leave Nigeria again, Clemens Westerfof started off like this. I have my eyes on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by galaxy4rep(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
That's how we roll... Igbo boys!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by muareal: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Coach ya zama dan Nigeriya, ahuta lafia coach

1 Like

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by aninexzy(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
the owner of ds club d spend oooooo!, nice one though.
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by gwmlogistic: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Players look older than the coach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Mopolchi: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
That Brazilian in picture one be like Diego Costa of Chelsea FC.

10 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Pavore9: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
The one on the left in the second picture looks more like a spare part trader than a footballer! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one. It ll build the team spirit. Ready to fight as a family
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by rhajaan(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2016
That is the sign of a good coach...seem most of the players can't still swim well enough...

Swimming can help soccer players stay fit in the off-season and serve as a form of cross-training to reduce the risk of overuse injuries. Swim workouts also help to build a soccer player’s cardiovascular endurance. I hope our local coaches and clubs would learn all these

4 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by naija1stpikin: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2016
na so journey to 14years holiday for kirikiri dey start
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by ajalawole(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2016
jossy4joseph:
na frustration fit kill dangote if e buy arsenal fc. That club tho........ #WeAreChelsea

1 Like

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by LuvU2: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol Look @ them. Like they swimming with Jesus
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by bettercreature(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
admax:
If you don't support any local club or go to the stadium to buy a ticket to watch their matches, don't castigate them or be asking why Dangote don't have a local club to his name.

#ChangeBeginsWithaYou
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2016
This club is going places.
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice..
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by mmsen: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2016
jossy4joseph:

That's what people were asking when Dangote was talking about buying Arsenal.

You come from the largest footballing nation in Africa and you don't see that as a bigger business opportunity?

5 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Poliporpor(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2016
After an argument in church resulting from calling me “mommy and I am older than you”, I have been having this curiosity, why are pastors now called “Daddy” and their wives “mummy?” personally, I do not believe that it is right to address a pastor as “Daddy”. Like pastor is not enough respect to someone who teaches the Bible? Jesus was called teacher and not Daddy. Is there any bible verse to wrong my thought or are we now adopting our own style of Christianity? Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven
https://www.nairaland.com/3340626/why-pastors-wives-called-daddy

1 Like

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by HMZi: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
9ce1...building rapore and trust..good strategy to win the league.
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by mrvitalis(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Buy naija grow naija
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by naptu2: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
jossy4joseph:

Dangote indirectly owns a club in Nigeria (BCC Lions Of Gboko https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCC_Lions_FC ). But believe me, it's not an easy venture to run. Find out about the experience of MKO Abiola (Abiola Babes) and Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (Iwuanyanwu Nationale).

2 Likes

Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by Thisis2raw(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Gud one
Re: Everton Matheus Rafael Swimming With Ifeanyi Ubah FC Players by weblord1900: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President / Serena Williams Debuts Baby Bump At Met Gala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.