Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival (15915 Views)

Photos From The 2017 Osun Osogbo Festival / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival by Bollove: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
VISTIN:
I know there are only two: The Almighty God and the devil (Satan).

Where does the festival belong?

Culture? Hmmmm.

What becomes the faith of the "virgin" who carries the calabash? Dedicated to an idol (Satan)? God help us.

JESUS is Lord, He's our culture, He's our Salvation and our Destination.
I also abhor worshipping of Osun river personally speaking , but will never condemn people who are doing so !!
As for your Jesus, you are just being foolish and stupid simply because you are also worshipping a Jew Prophet that was well marketed all over the world by the Europeans especially through trans-atlantic slave trade !!! .....

Bunch of Bigots and ignorants !!!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

You are mad. Do u think I care about Aregbesola? What has politics got to do with this thread
You are just a fool and as I said I lack sense
. Yes u lack sense.
Re: 6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival by Nicepoker(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
macof:

You are mad. Do u think I care about Aregbesola? What has politics got to do with this thread
You are just a fool and as I said I lack sense
. Yes u lack sense..
Re: 6 Key Facts About Osun Osogbo Festival by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Nicepoker post=36908964]. Yes u lack sense..[/q
uote]

Hahahahaha. I can't lauf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igede Names And Their Meaning / Marriage Between Rivers People And Igbos. / OONI, ALAAFIN, KABIYESI ........ Decoding Their Meaning And Origin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.