Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal (36201 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal. / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dump $182M Halliburton Bribe Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by aresa: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Never verified by CNN...

Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by aresa: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Posted by to CNN abbreviated name poster.

Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by aresa: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Click on the abbreviated name and you get this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by aresa: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
It was posted to CNN by some one of the useless online drive by kabukabu websites..
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by aresa: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
aresa:
It was posted on CNN by one of the useless online drive by kabukabu websites..
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by erunz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
The content of article is d main issue, why has buhari refused to probe Halliburton case, who is buhari afraid of, why is he going only after Jonathan, while the ex-generals who looted our treasury are left untouched. Is it that buhari himself is guilty of corruption or that he don't want the ex-generals to expose his shady deal. All those talking about the source should deal with the content of the article. What we ask for is that all corrupt Nigerians should be probed. Nothing less.

shalom.
proud wailer
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by neocortex: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:
PMB should please probe all of 'em with a view of retrieving public funds hitherto stolen. He should even probe himself. He should probe his tenor as GMB and as petroleum minister and PTF chair. Anybody found guilty should be made to face the law, and that should include him..would love to see ibb,Abdusalam, obasanjo and GEJ in jail though..and if after 4-8 years PMB too is found guilty, then he wear the blue and blue prisoner's uniform.

You want them to expose Buhari's shady past ?
Please don't put Buhari in trouble.
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by Systeme101: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
shut:
Y u de answer.."EROTIC ANGELINA? Devil
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by shut(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Systeme101:

What's wrong with you,why edit my actual comment?
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
erunz:
The content of article is d main issue, why has buhari refused to probe Halliburton case, who is buhari afraid of, why is he going only after Jonathan, while the ex-generals who looted our treasury are left untouched. Is it that buhari himself is guilty of corruption or that he don't want the ex-generals to expose his shady deal. All those talking about the source should deal with the content of the article. What we ask for is that all corrupt Nigerians should be probed. Nothing less.

shalom.
proud wailer

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Your lie that CNN conducted the so-called "investigation" is the main issue.

You moronic cretin!
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by Damjoy(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Dragonking:
If you are too dumb to know, I report is exclusively from CNN..I bet you don't have dstv at home.

I laugh at your dumbness and gullibility because if not for these two qualities of yours why would they put such link there. And it seems you didn't see where it was stated that "This report is yet to be verified by CNN" I believe you are not a mass comm person, you would have concretely knew that the FLOG and SACCC of News Reporting and Editing is missing.

Advise for you;
Stop wailing over a spilt milk
The report is propaganda(Black propaganda to be specific).
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by bravesoul247(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2015
I was telling someone that what is worth doing is worth doing well but he said if that's the way to go then Buhari will have to probe the past administration from the beginning of Nigeria as an independent nation and of cause he didn't agree with me. Now you see that what I said is actually true.
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by Dragonking: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Damjoy:

I laugh at your dumbness and gullibility because if not for these two qualities of yours why would they put such link there. And it seems you didn't see where it was stated that "This report is yet to be verified by CNN" I believe you are not a mass comm person, you would have concretely knew that the FLOG and SACCC of News Reporting and Editing is missing.

Advise for you;
Stop wailing over a spilt milk
The report is propaganda(Black propaganda to be specific).
Sharaaaappp dummy!!!!
Re: CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Buhari is a fake anti corruption fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.