Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert (2056 Views)

What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / My Big Problem With The New Airtel 'life Without Data' TV Advert / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert by timoney(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
With the amount of Adverts we watch on TV everyday(the good, the useless, the interesting etc),
Share you "ALL TIME BEST PRODUCT ADVERT" and your "ALL TIME MOST USELESS ADVERT"...

Let know when u started watching TV

Re: Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert by phransix147(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Best Should be St. Moritz advert of the 90's that has Ocean Drive as soundtrack

Worst should be Tony Umez Emzor paracetamol advert
Re: Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert by XTROVAT: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
For innovation (I.e good ) Stanbic IBTC

Glo advert featuring RMD with the dog doesn't show sense/meaning.
Re: Your Best Tv Advert And Your All Time Most Useless Advert by realsammie(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
My best TV advert then was the MTN advert where a dad is suppose to have a presentation but forgot the book where he wrote the speech, so he had to call his little daughter of maybe 6yrs to the speech for him from home. dat advert make sense die. make i no lie oh, MTN sabi advert well.

worst should be as someone earlier mentioned, that Tony umez Emzor advert. so fake.

lalastica, Ishilove i beg front page

(1) (Reply)

Movie Premiere: FALLING Produced By Uduak Isong Oguamanam / Download Uncut Gems ( 2019 ) / Watch Dstv And Startimes Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.