Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? (1868 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Kano Pillars Vs Ac Leopards (4 - 1) On 16th March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2005
hey u football lovers - 25th of may is almost here and I just can't wait to see[b] THE MATCH [/b]
Liverpool vs AC Milan...though I'm no fan of any of the teams...I think liverpool would win...reason : I don't know

so who do u think would win Liverpool or AC...let me know before the final whistle!
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by ayinde: 2:09am On May 20, 2005
I ayinde, am supporting liverpool and is the winer of the day. cry cry cry.
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
we are jubilate be for the day, becaus[tt][/tt]e i don winne the[list]
THE REASON THAT LIVERPOOL THEY ARE INFORM AND THEY
AF THE GOOD DIVENDER AND PROVITIONAL NEW MIDVIDERS.
IN THIS TONAMENT THET ARE UNBRETY IN HOME AND WHEN
THEY GO TO OTRAFOUD IDEA 1/0,2/1 OR DIRRO.THEY ARE
PERFORMS IN THIS TONAMENT THAN THEM SU NOT WINE
THIS COME MATCH.
# I LIKE THE PERTENS OF PLAYING.
#I LIKE THE MIDVIDERS.
#I LIKE THE PROFETIONAL EXPIRENCE MAN OUR COASH
MASTER LIVERPOLL.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

UP ULTIMATE FOR RILL AND NEVER
I SEND MY KISS TO ULTIMATE GULDER.
MR/MRS ULTIMATE YOUR ASSISTER IS MY STUDY.I IN O LERVE AND I WANT
TO ENTER POLY OF IBADAN IN THIS AF GUT MY ADMITION IN THAT
SCH THAN I NEED YOUR GULDER ULTIMATE ASSISTANT. ALMIGHT GOD
WE YOU AND YOUR COMPLEN IN THE JESUS NAME I PRAY[AMEN].

THANKSSS....................
MY CONTET ADD
3,ADUGA MATINS
STR,AGBADO IJAIYE
LAGOS STATE.
OR
99 BORNO WAY STR,
OYINGBO LAGOS
MAINLAND[EAST].
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by mamba(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2005
ayinde:

I ayinde, am supporting liverpool and is the winer of the day. cry cry cry.
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
we are jubilate be for the day, becaus[tt][/tt]e I don winne the[list]
THE REASON THAT LIVERPOOL THEY ARE INFORM AND THEY
AF THE GOOD DIVENDER AND PROVITIONAL NEW MIDVIDERS.
IN THIS TONAMENT THET ARE UNBRETY IN HOME AND WHEN
THEY GO TO OTRAFOUD IDEA 1/0,2/1 OR DIRRO.THEY ARE
PERFORMS IN THIS TONAMENT THAN THEM SU NOT WINE
THIS COME MATCH.
# I LIKE THE PERTENS OF PLAYING.
#I LIKE THE MIDVIDERS.
#I LIKE THE PROFETIONAL EXPIRENCE MAN OUR COASH
MASTER LIVERPOLL.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

UP ULTIMATE FOR RILL AND NEVER
I SEND MY KISS TO ULTIMATE GULDER.
MR/MRS ULTIMATE YOUR ASSISTER IS MY STUDY.I IN O LERVE AND I WANT
TO ENTER POLY OF IBADAN IN THIS AF GUT MY ADMITION IN THAT
SCH THAN I NEED YOUR GULDER ULTIMATE ASSISTANT. ALMIGHT GOD
WE YOU AND YOUR COMPLEN IN THE JESUS NAME I PRAY[AMEN].

THANKSSS....................
MY CONTET ADD
3,ADUGA MATINS
STR,AGBADO IJAIYE
LAGOS STATE.
OR
99 BORNO WAY STR,
OYINGBO LAGOS
MAINLAND[EAST].
What da Heck was that, French or German ?
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by demmy(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2005
I think we have ourselves a TEXT GENERATOR!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Seun(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2005
tongue It's the post of the Millenium. It must have taken 15 -30 minutes to compose, so I'm reluctant to touch it!
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by legry(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2005
GOD save our soul and forgive us our postings all say AMEN
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by mamba(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2005
Let's see.... rolleyes rolleyes, OK, I think I can try to decode the text generated by Ayinde grin, this is what I think the guy really wanted to post.

I'm Ayinde and I'm supporting Liverpool as the winner of the day.
Liverpool will win because they are in form, have good defenders and professional midfielders.
In the tournament, they were unbeaten at home and away at Old Trafford, scores were 1/0, 2/1, they've performed well in this tournament and should win the upcomming match.
#I like their pattern of play
#I like the midfielders
#I like the professional experience of their coach

Up ultimate for real and I send my kiss to ultimate Gulder.
Mr/Mrs Ultimate, I need your assistance in my studies, I've just gotten admission into poly Ibadan and I need your Gulder ultimate assistance.
May Almighty God be with you and your company in Jesus name [AMEN]
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by whizkid(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2005
Great job mamba! Do we call you FORTRAN 2005 compiler. cheesy

Now the guy made some sense afterall. But the part about Liverpool beating AC MIlan, no way cool. Liverpool is going down!
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by mamba(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2005
trish:

But the part about Liverpool beating AC MIlan, no way cool. Liverpool is going down!
Is it because AC has Shevchenko?
well, for your information, Liverpool also have Cisse and Baros, not forgetting Garcia the bad guy, AC is in trouble.....
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Greatpeter(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2005
Trish, I quite agree with you. Liverpool is drowning who will salvage this club? Who will resque Liverpool from AC Millan? Shevchenco is in terrific form but Gerrald's form has been up and down this season. I see this Liverpool drowning in the ocean of Milan shocked
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2005
wednesday dateline, istanbul is the place to be!

i can't wait, either way, one team goes home with the cup....

i don't even know why i'm so excite about the uefa championship rolleyes
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Greatpeter(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2005
Allen,
So who are you supporting?
Milan or Liverpool?
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2005
Looks like I'm for the reds..,Liverpool they've been the giant killers this season beating Juventus and Chelsea
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by chawkee(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2005
Monsiur Allenpowered, are u d one asking this sort of question? From the good way you gave reply to my topic, I thought you must be versatile in all area. The champions league has been there with her many traditions. Liverpool is an old team when it comes to champions league history and they have been good in this year's league. But not withstanding, considering present form and the quality of the attack force in both teams, AC Milan rank way ahead of Liverpool. I feel present form and not antecedents will come into play.
Charl
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2005
Mr. Chawkee, football is a game one invariably finds oneself choosing sides...I'm hoping my predictions are not wrong though...but as they'll say let the best man win
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by chawkee(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2005
yeah, surely Allenpowered, the best team will surely win. The countdown starts now. Thanks cool
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by edelma(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2005
i think its liverpool,owing to the fact that benitez is using his fruitful 4-5-1 formation,i just love that formation.
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by eyoztic(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2005
I see A.C.MILLIAN winning the trophy,
cos'they are the best team for now.
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by chawkee(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2005
cheesy Whoopee, the day is today. All Liverpool fans beware, we wouldn't want to mourn any member who got a hearth attack or whatever. If you know you won't be able to bear the routing, you better find an alternative on how to while away your time while the match is going on. Hurray. grin tomorrow we the AC Milan fans will have a field day here rolleyes. Edelma, I therefore invite you to jubilate with me tomorrow.

All Liverpool fans, make sure you get enough liver to face the hail storm that will fall on you all.

You all enjoy the match.

Hi Seun, how's today. Cool, I suppose. kiss
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2005
yeah time running out for ac milan...i'm seeing the goals against them
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2005
7.30 pm
I'm off to watch the match
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Allenpowered(m): 12:14am On May 26, 2005
hey chawkee, i finished watching the match and man was i scared!

ac played the 1st half, but could not seize the initiative in the second half, when Gerrard started making things happen...

I wonder why AC has been practising playing penalties when they got to lose 3(damn 3!!!) in a match... or was it that Dudek9the goal keper was super good?)

Liverpool the giant killers we hail thee! cool
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by Greatpeter(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2005
Alas! And the best team lost the championship. Liverpool was lucky.
Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by cheekee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2006
liverpool is the bomb!!!!

Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by beyunce(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2006
Liverpool for real men. Defo

Re: Liverpool vs AC Milan; who wins the champion's league? by beyunce(f): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
liverpool 4 real. defo!

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten All Time Best African Footballers / Wrestlemania 29..ny/nj / Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.